A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 300,935
Currently Running With Scissors:
684 Guests and 18 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Vintage Halloween Swap Round 2 - Gallery  (Read 11302 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner , halloween  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Fosca
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2008 01:20:54 AM »

ops yes, the pumpkin little girl reading the star book was in top of the box :S

I'm glad she arrived unbroken XD and happy you liked it all!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

KarenLouiseM
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Put me in coach, I'm ready to play

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2008 03:39:32 AM »

Wow. I've had a few things come up and been unable to log on for a few days - can't believe how many amazing things have been posted.  GREAT packages all around!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's not that I don't want to swap, it's that I often don't have time.  But feel free to ask (especially if it's one that's not too time consuming).
TAOJ

eating my strawberries

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2008 05:42:07 AM »

I love the little pumpkin girl and the magnets are great.

I was so excited about my pictures I forgot to mention that I also got a box of halloween lindor chocolate  Smiley  They were very yummy  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

qazicat
Qazicat

Just not enough hours in the day to do craft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2008 05:46:15 AM »

I love the little pumpkin girl sitting on the chest. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Qazicat Designhttp://www.netspeed.com.au/qazicat/

My Wists - http://www.wists.com/qazicat

I am willing to do personal swaps for ATCs
acidtrix
hell yeah

To the Bat Tank!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2008 07:27:56 AM »

the pumpkin head doll is so great, i love her. and I really like the little pumpkin headed girl that's sitting on the box too. apparently i like pumpkin head girls!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check me out at www.acidtrix.com
goatgoddess
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2008 08:00:04 AM »

zenchild - your collaged wall hanging is outstanding! love the magnets! very nicely done!

Fosca - how cute are those pumkin headed girls! love them.

missed MaRut's shrine a few pages back - that is sooo cool.

everyone has outdone their selves.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008 08:04:50 AM by goatgoddess » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Mellifluous
« Reply #86 on: October 01, 2008 06:35:02 PM »

Picture heavy alert! If you have dial up, don't even try.

I hope you all are ready for this, 'cause your eyes are gonna pop out. I know mine sure did!

I got this huge package from Karen today. The box has this vintage jack-o-lantern coaster on the front. I open it and what do I see?

This!

And that's not the best part, it lights up! Oh, how I wish I could have gotten a pic of that. I told Karen I like vampires and there's Dracula, right there on the tv. This is going to the office so everyone can see it and be jealous. I have a coworker who's as big a Halloween nut as me.

Then I find this!

As if the vintage witch isn't awesome enough, there's a jack-o-lantern on the top, also a vintage image, and inside is this!

I swear, the pics don't begin to do these things justice. This banner is going to work with me as well. The place really needs some dressing up and this is going to really add pizzaz!

Then, I find a little bag with these!

I tried everything to get a decent pic and it just didn't happen. One has a ghost, then there's a heart with orange and black sprinkles, one with tiny black-pupiled eyes, and a scary bat. So I can decorate me too!

Then, I get to the bottom of the box and what to my wondering eye should appear...?

A Witch's Pantry that includes a bottle of Love Potion #9. I can sure use that.  Grin Plus bat wings, lizard legs, corrosive... stuff (that's for the BAM!) and all sorts of other creepy ingredients. I'm putting this in my kitchen to replace my never used spice rack. lol

Karen, you are amazing. This is the best package yet, not to brag or anything. But come to think of it, heck yes I'm bragging. I'm floored, I'm amazed, and I'm so very grateful. You rock, Karen. Seriously!

« Last Edit: October 01, 2008 06:39:47 PM by Mellifluous » THIS ROCKS   Logged
kittykill
Global Moderator
Guest Blogger
Needlework Moderator
Occasions and Holidays Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

I got 99 problems, but a stitch ain't one.

« Reply #87 on: October 01, 2008 07:02:34 PM »

Holy Halloween! That is some amazing stuff!

I got my package today from Treetree. I'm at work tonight but I will take pictures tomorrow. Thanks Treetree!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Blog!
My pinterest
Proud member of SEEN: the Society of Ernestly Embroidering Nerds
irid3sc3nt

I <3 Halloween

« Reply #88 on: October 01, 2008 09:00:06 PM »

Here's what diablita sent to me!  I took action shots.  She wrapped everything in orange tissue paper with fun ribbon, it was really pretty when I opened the box.  She's really great at sewing and sent me some awesome stuff!

A table runner.  I had actually planned it to go on the coffee table so I had given her measurements for that, but in the evening I was away and my parents set everything around the apt (they visited me for a week).  I think it looks lovely on the table.  The fabric is my favorite and I had actually bought a large amount of it a couple years earlier and I've been planning on making a small wallhanging out of it.  Now it will all match!  Notice the little tassles--eee!!!

Check out this little candy tube!  It has candy-corn on the inside of it, but I really can't open it, it's so pretty. 

This was the biggest wrapped item and was so squishably soft I wasn't sure what it was, but when I opened the tissue, there was this big pumpkin!  It really is quite big and stuffed full of stuffing.  The fabric is all patterned, which is neat, and I like it that she used the lime green around the eyes.  It really makes them stand out.  The little posey on the hat band has a little button on it with an even smaller pumpkin on that!

Lastly, here is an amazing pillow.  The black patterned fabric is the same as the hat for the pumpkin and it has these lush tassles running all around it (I like tassles).  The center is a transfer of a vintage Halloween postcard.  I love the rhymes on the old postcards.  She sewed a sequined braid around the image.  It's really very pretty and though it's seen on the couch here, it's actually sitting on the back (top?) of the couch leaning against the wall because I don't want anyone using it Grin

Diablita, thank you for the excellent Halloween-y decorations.   Kiss Kiss Kiss Your sewing skills are awesome!  I hope you will enjoy what I sent to you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Etsy Shop
Pinterest
Please send packages with postage stamps when you can!
I am interested in Halloween Rinchies!
qazicat
Qazicat

Just not enough hours in the day to do craft

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2008 03:44:01 AM »

I love the last two packages.    *avarice*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Qazicat Designhttp://www.netspeed.com.au/qazicat/

My Wists - http://www.wists.com/qazicat

I am willing to do personal swaps for ATCs
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Do a Matte Black French Manicure for Halloween
5 Ways to Undo Summer Skin and Hair Damage
Makeup Artist Shares Extreme Halloween Tips That Will Get You In The Spirit
How to Get This Preppy Camo Manicure at Home
Best Mascaras of 2014
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...