A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 298,723
Currently Running With Scissors:
576 Guests and 19 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Am I overreacting? (about a purse someone made for me)  (Read 58373 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Alexandra-the-Great
~Chronic-Costumer~

~Better than Alexander the Great~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #410 on: March 12, 2009 03:49:59 AM »

I just got done reading the entire thread! Hahha! I should be asleep right now (it is almost 4am! Shocked ), but I couldn't tear myself away from the posts! It was more suspenseful than most horror movies (this IS a real-live horror-movie to any craftster!).

I wasn't even involved and I was getting pissed off on your behalf! I was gritting my teeth and practically snarling at the computer. I haven't ever had to deal with Internet fraud, so I don't know how awful it is personally, but from your posts, it sounds like absolute hell. The internet is supposed to be our best friend (well, it's MY best friend, at least), and I hate it when it screws us over.

I am really glad you got your money back! I was going to be furious if you didn't. The whole time I was reading, I was like: "No! Don't give up! Get your $55 back! Fight, fight!".

I am still ticked off about the Feedback issues, though.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Hats Don't Kill People. People IN Hats Kill People!
http://alexandra-the-great.webs.com/
http://www.wists.com/Alexandra-the-Great
anitacj
wist:anitacj77

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: July 09, 2010 04:50:52 AM »

I started reading this saga yesterday evening.I had to stop at page 35,stupid dh had to get on computer (grrr).So i didn't find out til this morning how everything came out.Anyway congrats on getting your money back,and getting a new bag.This just proves that their are a lot of caring people on craftster that will keep your back.Hope your enjoy your new bag  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

look at wists for my likes & dislikes
HisTechnoAngel
« Reply #412 on: November 28, 2010 01:31:29 PM »

Good God I can't believe I just read 42 pages of this! it was like a movie! I even ate snacks while reading this Smiley. Sapphire, I'm SO glad you got your money back in the end. I want to add in that Etsy very much SHOULD be held up to some sort of quality control. No one should have to pay for something that they think is sub-par quality (and most everyone thinks that, too)..... I can understand not wanting to be rude or hurt someone's feelings... but, when it's for things that are for sale I think the rules change. Would you buy something like that from Target? JC Penny? Coach? I certainly would not. I swap on swap-bot and even they have a sort of quality control with a rating system.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rottenlittleboys

Inspiration without application is moot.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #413 on: January 27, 2011 11:33:26 AM »

I just spent the entire day reading this and wow! Two and a half years later and people are still signing in to see what is going on.

So tell us, is this Etsy seller still up? Do they still have a working shop?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bridges
« Reply #414 on: March 09, 2011 03:22:35 PM »

I just read the entire thing as well. Hours of my life are now gone, but I'm a bit wiser as a result. I'll definatly be more careful when shopping on Etsy. Thanks guys, and I'm SO happy to see you got your money back!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Free giveaway for an Alice in Wonderland Patch on my blog!
http://ticandtacsintow.blogspot.com/2011/03/alice-in-wonderland-patch-giveaway.html
Just leave your email for a chance to win!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Su Meck Talks About Forgetting to Remember
The 17 Day Diet Saved Their Lives
The Leading Indicators: A Short History of the Numbers That Rule Our World
Anjelica Huston on Her Father, John Huston
Anjelica Huston on Her Mother
Latest Blog Articles
Challenge #104 Halloween Costume Winner
@Home This Weekend: Painted Countertops
Tute Tuesday: Paper Lantern/Ball Ornament

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...