A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 297,553
Currently Running With Scissors:
627 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Am I overreacting? (about a purse someone made for me)  (Read 57159 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

chocolatebutton
« Reply #400 on: February 12, 2009 02:40:27 PM »

hmm this is really confusing.. i was keeping up with this for ages while it was going on up until you had to contact paypal for something.. then i clicked that notify button so id get told when there was an update on the post.. and i ONLY JUST realised i didn't find out what happened!! i was like.. hang on what happened about that bag. Just found the post again and have missed out on the whole thing.. all the emotions.. the pain.. the joy.. waahhh  Cry

well anyway i'll just continue to be happy for you, ON MY OWN considering my stupid notify button didn't work.. well done for sticking it out and thank you for keeping everyone updated. it's made me be 10x more careful when i buy stuff on the internet i actually keep emails and everything which i never used to do before because it didn't seem necessary. it's great you got your money back and the picture of you with your new bag was very sweet. your hair looks lovely in that picture too. anyway i'm off.. i will be having serious talks with my notify button later. it has let me down big time.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sweets4ever
Administrator
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 12, 2009 02:52:13 PM »

Cheesy  Notify sends reply alerts to your email account.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Craftster has gone mobile!!  Read the news here.
chocolatebutton
« Reply #402 on: February 14, 2009 05:41:38 AM »

yeah i've got emails from posts i've clicked notify on before but this one didn't work until u just replied to me! how strange.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jatoha
« Reply #403 on: February 14, 2009 07:29:17 AM »

yeah i've got emails from posts i've clicked notify on before but this one didn't work until u just replied to me! how strange.

Aw, well, don't think of it as missing out-- think of it as watching the whole season and finale on DVD.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

keeperrox
« Reply #404 on: February 14, 2009 08:00:52 AM »

Also, you might have gotten an email that you missed or got sent to your junk mail folder.  If you don't go to the thread after the first notice, it won't send you any more until you do.  That's happened to me for the Swap Angel board, which I watch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sapphire_distortion
« Reply #405 on: February 14, 2009 09:16:18 AM »

Aw, well, don't think of it as missing out-- think of it as watching the whole season and finale on DVD.   Wink

Hahaha that's a nice way to think of it Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Decline Designs - the blog
chocolatebutton
« Reply #406 on: February 15, 2009 02:18:42 PM »

Aw, well, don't think of it as missing out-- think of it as watching the whole season and finale on DVD.   Wink

haha thats brilliant!

Also, you might have gotten an email that you missed or got sent to your junk mail folder.  If you don't go to the thread after the first notice, it won't send you any more until you do.  That's happened to me for the Swap Angel board, which I watch.

that probably is what happened now i think about it. hmm.. i'll take this time to make a public apology to my notify button for what i have said  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
psychonmemphis
« Reply #407 on: February 19, 2009 10:03:04 AM »

i am so sorry, i would not even sell that if i had made it. i make a lot of bags and am not that great but i could do better, i think i would say something.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

13 Days of Halloween: co-organizing
Coraline swap rd 4: organizing
 http://www.etsy.com/shop/psychonmemphis
I would really like to swap for a quilt for christmas, i will swap anything from supplies,crafts to my etsy shop items! please pm me asap!
splenda

you're standing on my neck.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #408 on: March 05, 2009 12:00:27 AM »

wtf just happened? Huh
I was upstairs cleaning my room, came downstairs to check something on craftster real quick, and 2 hours later my room is still a mess and I'm still sitting here on the computer.  Shocked
HOWEVER...This whole thread was better then going to the movie theatre.
I'm glad it worked out for you.  Smiley
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009 12:01:19 AM by splenda » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Now there's a look in your eyes,
like black holes in the sky
Shine on you craaaaaazy diamond.
sapphire_distortion
« Reply #409 on: March 05, 2009 09:12:45 AM »

wtf just happened? Huh
I was upstairs cleaning my room, came downstairs to check something on craftster real quick, and 2 hours later my room is still a mess and I'm still sitting here on the computer.  Shocked
HOWEVER...This whole thread was better then going to the movie theatre.
I'm glad it worked out for you.  Smiley

Thanks, and I'm glad it entertained you so! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Decline Designs - the blog
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Blow Dry your Hair
How to do the Britney Spears Hairstyle
How to Create a Beachy Hair Style
How to Do a Hair Replacement for Alopecia - Part 2
Overview on the Inspire Hair Color Line - Part 5
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana Pudding
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...