A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 298,747
Currently Running With Scissors:
411 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill-A-Box Round 8 - THE EPIC GALLERY! (USA Flat-Rate Box, Sendouts by 8/23)  (Read 19741 times)
Tags for this thread: squirrel  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

BuffaloRohm

I love llamas!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #410 on: September 08, 2008 08:55:31 PM »

Finally getting around to posting the AWESOME box I received from lindyv321! Sorry that I'm so late in posting! I got so much great stuff for scrapbooking (which I need to get into - I have so many photos that have no real home besides a big box), some yarn, stamps, amazing beads, cute fabric, and even some Shrinky-Dinks!!! Here's the loot:

The paper cutter (right term?) has been used a lot already... mostly on scrap paper to show my fiance how awesome it is!

I sent to opheliapoe, but I think she's been too busy to post pictures. I was a dunce and forgot to take them before sending out!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay! I'm engaged! 8/4/08
opheliapoe
« Reply #411 on: September 08, 2008 09:15:17 PM »

yep. sorry BuffaloRohm. i've been a naughty girl. lol... still trying to get back on track from the stupid hurricane. my husband let his mother borrow my digital camera to take pictures of storm damage without telling me. sooo... my pictures are on that memory card. supposedly she's giving it back to me tomorrow. if not, i'll try to take a picture or two with my laptop's built in camera. weather really sucks sometimes. Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CapturingLife
« Reply #412 on: September 08, 2008 09:21:16 PM »

Imafundork, I just wanted to say that you are an uber-awesome person for offering to angel for me.   Grin  Thank you so much.   Grin

And Daniethanas & camelama, thanks for all of the behind the scenes help.  You guys have done a wonderful job as organizers.  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008 09:23:04 PM by CapturingLife » THIS ROCKS   Logged

BuffaloRohm

I love llamas!

« Reply #413 on: September 09, 2008 01:04:03 AM »

yep. sorry BuffaloRohm. i've been a naughty girl. lol... still trying to get back on track from the stupid hurricane. my husband let his mother borrow my digital camera to take pictures of storm damage without telling me. sooo... my pictures are on that memory card. supposedly she's giving it back to me tomorrow. if not, i'll try to take a picture or two with my laptop's built in camera. weather really sucks sometimes. Tongue
Not a problem at all... I totally get the hurricane weather - living in Hawaii definitely isn't paradise sometimes Smiley
I hope you are all doing okay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Yay! I'm engaged! 8/4/08
Daniethanas
Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Crocheter

Hookin' like a fiend these days...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #414 on: September 09, 2008 05:14:52 AM »

Imafundork, I just wanted to say that you are an uber-awesome person for offering to angel for me.   Grin  Thank you so much.   Grin

And Daniethanas & camelama, thanks for all of the behind the scenes help.  You guys have done a wonderful job as organizers.  Smiley

You are VERY welcome! Smiley And thanks also imafundork for offering to angel!!! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lindyv321
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

That is sooo Craftastic!

« Reply #415 on: September 09, 2008 08:42:15 AM »

I am glad you liked you box Buffalo, I had forgotten some of the things I had put in there!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

imafundork
« Reply #416 on: September 15, 2008 07:10:24 PM »

I just checked usps.com and it says that CapturingLife's angel package was delivered this afternoon. YAY!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
CapturingLife
« Reply #417 on: September 18, 2008 05:29:14 PM »

Yes!  It did!  I just sent you a PM!  I was without internet most of the week - that was painful. LOL 

Thank you SO much for being my angel! I'm taking pics tonight to post in here.  That box was exploding at the seams!  I love everything!!  Thank you again!  Cheesy 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DIY ho
ho ho ho

I'm a total Dean girl. I mean, YUM.

« Reply #418 on: September 18, 2008 05:33:49 PM »

The epic-ness continues... Tongue Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Macromedia Flash 8 - Introducing Keyframes, the Transform Tool and Tweening
Macromedia Flash 8 - Duplicating Library Items
Macromedia Flash 8 - Adding Elements to the Stage
Macromedia Flash 8 - Introducing the Flash Interface
Macromedia Flash 8 - Quick Flash Demo
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...