A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 301,994
Currently Running With Scissors:
606 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Happy Housewife Gallery!  (Read 17256 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2008 04:34:36 AM »

I have no idea why my last picture refuses display properly, after its been rotated. Its also stretched....mmm...very flattering!...lol

« Last Edit: October 11, 2008 04:35:49 AM by edel » THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2008 09:08:42 AM »

Here are the stuff that I received from iheartzb! I LOVE everything. She put alot of thought into my packages...

First up, we have a beautiful painting that was inspired by one that i had on my wist [very similar too]. her very first painting too! It's totally my style Smiley I love it!

Next, we have a really neat thing for my dining room [that I requested]. I KNOW for a fact that this was a hard task as I had tried several times on my own! It is a couples coat of arms. It has my family coat of arms & my man's coat of arms. She isnt very happy with this, but I am. Smiley

Next, is some fabric softner sheets that she included a "recipe" for. Basically you just spray these babies with diluted liquid fabric softner. She also sent me some really cool customized tags [all with my name on them off course!]. I tried to get several closeups of them. but..well it didnt work. There are also some "customized poetry magnets"! I've never heard of these before so i'm like totally in love lol

She also sent me a bottle with a tag attached that will hold the liquid fabric softner --- well...i still need to buy some. but it will hold it Smiley

Next we have a leash holder from Jax's wist [my puppy]. It says "Jax isnt spoiled we're well trained" haha i love it.

She sent me 2 crocheted dishscrubby rags. Totally awesome too because they will last longer than my old scrubbie. There is a place to hang them too! How did she know that I cant stand stuff on my countertops?! lol Seriously, I dont know why I never thought of making them this way before!

She threw some slippers in for me Smiley They are her very first pair. I'm in awe. she did an awesome job! seriously. they are s00o0o0o soft. i just kept touching them lol

The next thing is a really cool magnet she bought. It's vintage homemakers & the it has a little slider thing that you can move around to how ever you are feeling.

Next, she bought some notecards with my initial on them. totally cool. you'd be surprised how hard it is to find stuff with the letter I. Perfect example: Avon has a ring that has a letter & a heart. no letter I though. She also sent a love stamp.

She also sent me some beachglass Smiley I asked her if she had any because she lives in Florida. She said the hurricane stirred up a bunch of stuff s0o I picked the perfect time to ask! S0o cool. She sent brown, green, & clear!

Not pictured are beautiful coasters she made for me. I will edit this post with them later today. I'm off to the humane society to get a kitten Smiley She also sent me a mosaic that didnt make it through the mail. but she said she took pictures before she sent. i cant wait to see it Smiley

THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
jaybee
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2008 08:13:28 PM »

I received an awesome package from Babycakes. I love everything she sent.

Wall paintings of trees! I love trees!

Crocheted swiffer cover and dust mitt

I love putting on the dust mitt just to feel the softness of the yarn. I don't know if I can clean dust with this beautiful thing! LOL
Action shot:

Not one, but two half-aprons!

She also sent a pack of Magic Eraser, which I hear is very useful with kids around the house.
A pretty headscarf to keep my hair away while doing chores.
She also sent a pearl bracelet and earrings for me to look pretty while doing chores. Smiley
She also sent a taggie blanket to keep the baby busy while I do some house work.
And a crocheted dish scrubbie and pan scraper.

I love everything you sent Babycakes! Thank you so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2008 05:13:35 PM »

Everyone should have their status updated on the front page and their feeeeedback!

please lemme know if it isnt right!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2008 06:07:16 AM »

My partner said she would post pics this weekend but something may have come up. Since
I can't wait to get comments about my work. Here they are...Taken with wrong settings and with a
smudge on the lense...Professional...
We did the swap large and her style request was quirky and modern with colours pink, purple, black, green (didn't use green though)
Apron

Detail and if you sonder about the stitching...I was doing it and looking at it and thinking, wait, this doesn't look right. Damn right it didn't.

After some online research...
Potholders

Detail. See, I got it correctly! I bought cheap potholders from Ikea and covered them.

Kitchen towels. Store bought and embellished.

Magnets

Then as extra some candy. Which I bought more when I got to the post office as I had 400g(almost a pound) to spare.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #85 on: October 13, 2008 07:29:29 AM »

I like the 'backwards' stitching!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerachYafeh
C.A.D.ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2008 08:40:48 PM »

I just loved these goodies...I like the bottle towels a lot! Birdies are also a big favorite of mine!! Great work! Cheesy

I am hosting the Tea towel for your favorite holiday...so if you gals embroider or cross stit..POP UP...tomorrow is the last day for sign ups. See you there!!
 http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=273602.0
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2008 04:11:31 PM »

Did anyone else loose the swap info from their swap list on their profile. Mine was there this morning, but now it doesn't mention anything. It doesn't even show that I've been PART of this swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2008 07:07:32 PM »

it's there now???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: October 21, 2008 03:27:40 AM »

Yes. Thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jessie Sholl Talks About Dirty Secret
Meet Author Audrey Niffenegger
David Woods Talks About Underdawgs
The Black Farmer Book Trailer
Ruth Graham Reveals Her Motto
Latest Blog Articles
Summertime Sweetness: Fruit Salsa & Cinnamon Chips
Fire Up the Grill: Jerk Steak
Tute Tuesday: July 4th Light Up the Sky Hat

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...