A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you know about all of these Craftster features?
Total Members: 300,867
Currently Running With Scissors:
462 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Happy Housewife Gallery!  (Read 15998 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2008 03:44:53 PM »

Everyone has made such lovely things so far. I'm (again!) getting very antsy and worried about the stuff I've made and I'm
afraid that my partner won't like my package. How do you people cope with the waiting?!?

i join MORE swaps to keep me busy. lol

I can't!!! This is my first swap so got to wait for the feeeeedback.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2008 03:49:28 PM »

Everyone has made such lovely things so far. I'm (again!) getting very antsy and worried about the stuff I've made and I'm
afraid that my partner won't like my package. How do you people cope with the waiting?!?

i join MORE swaps to keep me busy. lol

I can't!!! This is my first swap so got to wait for the feeeeedback.

no worries...you will be plenty of swaps after this one is over. i did my first swap in september/octoberish...so while i waited for my package to come from australia---I worked on my christmas gift list that needed finished lol maybe you could do that? well...if you are making any christmas gifts.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
opheliapoe
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2008 01:42:09 PM »

i recieved a lovely package from dragonmama today! i know she felt badly about sending late, but it was worth the wait. i was only able to get one picture of the whole lot of things because my mother-in-law pretty much ruined my camera when she borrowed it.... so, dragonmama...if you have better pictures you would like to post, please do!

there was a really awesome apron with a matching hot pad. can't wait to put these to good use.
then, there was a really nice crocheted set with a shopping bag holder, two what i think are dish washing pads? and possibly a trivet? and two awesome swiffer covers.
then, for my kiddos... she made my daughter two really pretty pink hats, a robot for my boy (which couldn't have come on a better day since he isn't feeling well), and a yellow hat for the baby i'm currently incubating.

i really loved everything! i guess you were worried about the crochet set because it had a little orange in it? it's really pretty. there was nothing in that box that i didn't like!! thanks for a great swap Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2008 02:17:44 PM »

thats some awesome stuff. i really like the crochet sets.. very bright & pretty Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
rira

like a good book, i can't put this day back.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2008 06:25:14 AM »

everyone is getting super cute packages! I'll be doing a round of feedback tonight. so if the info on the front page isnt correct (even up to the *posted pics* bit, lemme know)

Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think...(Christopher Robin) 

it'll be ok in the end. if it's not OK, it isnt the end
FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2008 08:43:46 AM »

have you gotten a chance to take pics yet, rira? I can post a few if you haven't.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
grunteeistgut

cassie-tail trendsetter.

« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2008 10:18:16 AM »

I RECEIVED YESTERDAY! sooo here is my loot.

group shot...i was a little disappointed because the picture frames were completely destroyed. all the glass was shattered and they had three broken corners. did the mailmen kick it all the way here???

close-up of all my washcloth/pot holder goodness! (there were 2 knitted washcloths but one disappeared when my mom came over Smiley)
I tried to take a million pics of the washcloth, there is a hidden leaf in it! awesome!

welcome sign! already on the top of my doorway!

close up of my pillow cases. these suit me so well! i love love love them!

thanks so much mommythemaid! and organizers!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I would love to get some hand warmers/mittens for this winter! Personal swap anyone??
Colorado Deb
« Reply #67 on: October 07, 2008 02:31:39 PM »

I got my second packahe from Edel!! 
WOW!!  I loved the frst but I super oved getting a second, and this one had chocolate Smiley

Here is a group shot....
another grocery bag, already eaten chocolate and some great retro prints that are already matted.  All of these are really perfect for me!

More neat earings...

and this is my favorite of all...  a holder for my scissors, pins, etc that goes on the side of my sewing chair.
and this is how it is supposed to be used.. in action!,

BUT, I actually prefer to use in on my ironing board.  This solves sooo many problems I have- a place to put pins and scissors, and my board has a very annoying space that my iron cord gets stuck in and this will solve that!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's never too late to have a happy childhood.-  NuClia Waste
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

find love everywhere

« Reply #68 on: October 07, 2008 04:33:17 PM »

I am so glad that it got there deb, and that you liked it. I am sorry about the delay in posting pix of yoru amaxing quilt. I've been in London the last few days, bringing my daughter over to see her dad. I personally feel that I should be getting some kind of tolerance and extreme patience award for not actually cleaving his head from his shoulders with a blunt instrument, because of his excessive stupidity and selfishness. /rant

Still I did get to sit in St Pauls Cathedral this afternoon and listen to the amazzingly pure and etheral voices of the choiristers (I am far too tired to spell~) sing

hmm back home now, its very late and freezing in my house, so I am going to wrap myself in the warmth and sunshine of your wonderful quilt and sleep
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PerachYafeh
C.A.D.ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

« Reply #69 on: October 07, 2008 08:04:55 PM »

Hello guys! I will post some pictures from the pack I sent to SeymourCharlie. We choose to do a small swap. My poor partner is a super busy bee...She will post some pics soon of action shoots...So here we go.

A Mom & DD apron set

For the Baker of the house Baking goodies - Oven mit & pad, finger towels

I tryed to personalize the towels in a happy way....

A little "quilted" name tag for Dd

Goodies for SeymourCharlie craftroom - A personalized blackboard (I sent color chalks with it), Sew letters for decor and some personilized cards "from the craft bench of..."

Since Pets are people too..Here are the goodies I made for Seymor & Charlie - The furry friends.

That is all!
I hope SeymourCharlie is enjoying the pack...and I hope you guys liked too. I had a great time making these goodies... Cheesy

« Last Edit: October 07, 2008 08:15:13 PM by PerachYafeh » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
7 Crop Top Looks We Loved at the 2014 Teen Choice Awards
Dress Primer: 3 Fresh Ways To Wear Florals
Trend Takeout: Are These Shorts the New Cutoffs?
How to Breathe New Life Into an Old Tee
How to Dress Like a Total Boss This Spring
Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hippogriff
Handmade Gift Ideas: Exploding Needle Box
Handmade Gift Ideas: Japanese Shibori Dyeing

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...