A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 307,562
Currently Running With Scissors:
380 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Happy Housewife Gallery!  (Read 21296 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

find love everywhere

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2008 12:01:31 AM »

I got the most amazing swap package ever, from colorado deb, I was floored by her generosity and her work. She sent me an amazing patchwork quilt, all sunny yellows and oranges, a patch of sunshine to brighten up my home. It is so beautiful. Pictures to follow real soon.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps, for supplies, surprises, flamingo themed things and general silliness.

Would love some hand knitted socks for my big foot boyfriend.

www.pinterest.com/edelc
Colorado Deb
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2008 08:23:53 AM »

I have received!

Really neat hand painted grocery bags!  These are going to come in handy and they are big enough to really use but I could fold a couple up and fit them in my purse to have when I need them.

A great reversble table runner!  The red goes PERFECT with placemats I already have and I got napkins that match the yellow/summer side. 

Pillow cases!!  and an apron made out of the same material, I love aprons and they always seemt o be in the wash so extras are more then welcome!!

and...

Really nice ear rings!!

Wonderful package.. thank you!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

It's never too late to have a happy childhood.-  NuClia Waste
SewFixated
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2008 07:43:59 PM »

Everyone's packages are wonderful!  I'm impressed with the creativity flowing through your veins. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

My Wists
edelC
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

find love everywhere

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2008 02:56:17 AM »

I'm glad you have recieved part one, I forgot something that was part of a set that I already send, but since I was mailing, I tossed in a couple of extras, I decided that the mailman should work for his wages lol. So hopefully part two will be with you soon.

Edel
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps, for supplies, surprises, flamingo themed things and general silliness.

Would love some hand knitted socks for my big foot boyfriend.

www.pinterest.com/edelc
iheartzb
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2008 04:32:51 PM »

I'm glad you have recieved part one, I forgot something that was part of a set that I already send, but since I was mailing, I tossed in a couple of extras, I decided that the mailman should work for his wages lol. So hopefully part two will be with you soon.

Edel

Awww! I'm glad you had to send in multi parts too! I'm up to 3 parts now, I have NO memory. My partner received a box today, but not before being called by USPS security on suspicion that the box may contain Anthrax or crushed pills! This has been the craziest swap EVER for me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

view my wist: http://www.wists.com/iheartzb
I have an Etsy shop! It is still very much a work in progress, but check it out anyway: Pretty Little Wishes at www.iheartzb.etsy.com
PerachYafeh
C.A.D.ing around...

Got crafts?YouGetFun!

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2008 06:54:17 PM »

I received my pack last friday from SeymorChalie! You won't belive how lovely it is. She even made a small oven mitt that actually fits my hand! YAY.
So in my pack I have. A gorgeous apron - very happy apron, love it! My adorable oven mit. A notebook for my sewing notes. A finger towel, essential in my kitchen! I even got a few decorated paper and cards to write sweet notes.

I am in heaven...These are my lovely items.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SarahBlais
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2008 07:11:34 PM »

I received my pack last friday from SeymorChalie! You won't belive how lovely it is. She even made a small oven mitt that actually fits my hand! YAY.
So in my pack I have. A gorgeous apron - very happy apron, love it! My adorable oven mit. A notebook for my sewing notes. A finger towel, essential in my kitchen! I even got a few decorated paper and cards to write sweet notes.

I am in heaven...These are my lovely items.
http://anary.com/blog_images/HHMpack.jpg

I love the fabrics!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

santacruzsugar
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2008 10:50:31 PM »

those are some crazy pleats on that cute apron! Did you do all those yourself or was that some kind of pre-pleated bias tape i've never seen before?

cute stuff! I love the idea of including earring "to look good while houseworking it".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NiinaMaria

Crafter by accident

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: October 03, 2008 02:29:36 PM »

Everyone has made such lovely things so far. I'm (again!) getting very antsy and worried about the stuff I've made and I'm
afraid that my partner won't like my package. How do you people cope with the waiting?!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A 'True Love' story never ends

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2008 02:37:55 PM »

Everyone has made such lovely things so far. I'm (again!) getting very antsy and worried about the stuff I've made and I'm
afraid that my partner won't like my package. How do you people cope with the waiting?!?

i join MORE swaps to keep me busy. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade, Cas, + baby boy (Casey) due in November
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

Latest Blog Articles
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: Kitty Floss Holders
Handmade Holiday Gift Guide 2016: DIY Dryer Sheets
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Cozies

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...