A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
November 17 News: WOW!  Congratulate the winner of DIY Halloween Costumes 2015!
Total Members: 303,769
Currently Running With Scissors:
422 Guests and 4 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Pregnant and DUE on Halloween  (Read 6975 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
I don't want to make money. I just want to be wonderful--Marilyn Monroe

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2008 10:06:40 PM »

I didn't read through all the posts, but I thought of this costume the other day, because I LOVE the movie, you can be Juno and your hubby can be Bleaker!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!   I wish I was preggo so I could be it.

Sanity is the playground for the unimaginative

"I promise to love you forever, every single day of forever"  Edward Cullen, Eclipse

« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2008 10:46:06 PM »

Last year I was very pregnant on Halloween and dressed up as a deviled egg.  I wore devil horns and draped a white sheet on/around my upper body and my belly.  I wore a tight bright yellow shirt that completely covered my belly and some white tights.  It was a cute idea...but I ended up staying home eating all the candy because my (now 2/12 yo) came down with the flu. 
My cousing was going to dress up as a pig..she bought a pink sweatsuit and painted baby nipples black and sewed them to the front of her sweatshirt.  She never wore it because she gave birth on the 29th but I thought it would have been cute with pig ears, ringlets and a bow. 

The boys on Halloween 2007

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008 12:06:26 AM »

I had a friend who always said if his wife were pregnant on Halloween, he'd want her to go as Jiffy Pop popcorn.  I thought that was hysterical! Cheesy

The only difference between genius and insanity is timing!
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2008 07:30:13 AM »

i was 8 months pregnant one halloween and i just borrowed some clothes from my dad, brother, and boyfriend and i went as a hobo with a beer belly...a big beer belly =)

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2008 01:43:59 PM »

I went as white trash barbie when very pregnant on halloween.  It didn't cost me a thing either.

« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2008 05:55:19 PM »

Dress up like a 50's house wife and have your husband dress up like the milkman  Wink

I'm one crafty bitch.
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2008 05:50:19 PM »

I've been thinking about this as I'm 30 weeks pg now and will be about 32/33 weeks around halloween and I have a big ol' belly already. I've been debating whether to paint my tummy as a pumpkin and pretending I'm carrying it or dressing up liike an oven but that seems too bulky with 4 kids to tote around trick or treating or at a party, I also thought of just taking a shirt and cutting it and stitching up the sides but making my belly really tight and saying "I'm in stitches" like I'm laughing but that seems like a little too far reaching and has nothing to do with my belly.

Anyway, I LOVE the fish bowl idea but I'd have to find someone to paint it on since I can't see the bottom half of my belly LOL

Homeschooling mom to five, 2 with special needs. Fabric hoarder, urban homesteader, writer, weight lifter and general crafty bitch.
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2008 09:11:00 PM »

hillbilly honeymoon? wear a drab looking wedding dress flip flops maybe some pig tails n paint on some freckles, carry around a can of beer(fake of course)
the bride of Frankenstein always good too, its a long sack dress thats good whether ur preggo or not n isnt tooo much hassle, sack dress, ace bandages or toilet paper etc wrapped around ur arms n a helluva lot of hairspray haha
« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2008 08:41:58 AM »

2 years ago I really wanted my pregnant friend to be a "Mummy" since she was going to be one again for the third time... Mommy=Mummy... she is a Halloween party pooper, she didn't do it, but I hope any pregnant woman with a cool sense of humor does a simple Mummy thing... I just told her to get a T-shirt and sew tea stained gauze around it so she had a really simple costume that was comfortable to wear, and cute and creative!

Human rights are for EVERYONE.  Did you know that Aung San Suu Kyi had been released from house arrest in Burma? Many other prisoners of conscience are still being detained.  Please research this topic... Amnesty International needs your help.

Sentence first -- verdict afterwards.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2008 09:38:33 AM »

I'm due on November 1st, so I know where the reluctance to plan an elaborate pregnancy costume comes from.  I'm going to do the chaepest idea I had, which is to wear basketball shorts, cut out the tummy of an old basketball jersey we have and paint the belly like a ball. 

Hopefully though it won't come to that (God I want to have this baby already!)

If it had grown up, it would have made a dreadfully ugly child; but it makes rather a handsome pig, I think.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
AXE HAIR Spring Styles
Hair Takes Spotlight in Anti-Aging Boom
4 Best Ways to Use Hairspray
How to Combat Thinning Hair
Hair With Hollie: Anne Hathaway Short Hair
Latest Blog Articles
November 25, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Cube Advent Calendar
Thankful for Family

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...

Follow Craftster...