Oh BOY! Here is my package from sewsew-a-gogo. What an awesome pacakge!
the FH really liked the cross stitches - we are going to hang them up in our kitchen once we buy a house (hopefully soon...
I'm not sure what's up with some of the photos, sometimes when I view this page they are fine and other times they are turned sideways and stretched all funny (I swear I don't do drugs!) so... good luck!?!
1) all the goodies:
2) the cutest tote bag EVER!!!
3) a cross-stitched picture of a drink, some fries, and a "boca burger" (she specified this in the letter b/c I'm a veggie - but meat doesn't bother me, so it can be a hamburger, I've just never eaten meat and have no real desire to start now - the FH is a meat-eater though!
4) another cross-stitched picture of some "soy nuggets" (same explanation
5) the cutest little sleeping mask (I LOVE this fabric!)
6) some extra goodes: hello kitty w/ apples ribbon, hello kitty magnets, a popsicle-shaped soap, a cupcake lip gloss, and a wind up sushi roll!
7) and an absolutely amazing cellphone charm. I took a ton of pictures because I had a hard time getting a good close up photo, and these are the ones that turned out the best, but it's really awesome!
Thanks so much sewsew-a-gogo! I hope you love your pacakge too!