A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 298,094
Currently Running With Scissors:
651 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 92661 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

SewingLori
« Reply #2340 on: November 20, 2008 06:30:07 AM »

I am in Utah and it was 65 degrees yesterday. This is so unusual for the state that boasts "the greatest snow on earth" and "ski utah". But since I am pregnant and can't snowboard this year, I think it is FANTASTIC.

I only have Day 8 left. Wahoo!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tattooedcrafter
I don't need friends, I have teddy bears!!!

Me and My littlest love

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2341 on: November 20, 2008 07:22:10 AM »

I'm done with days 8-12, I'm hoping to finish day 7 today or tomorrow depending how long it takes when I go to school today to get my class schedule. I love online schools Grin and then I'm hoping to send days 7-12 monday to free up some space, this swap is taking over my house Shocked There are craft projects for DIY ho everywhere
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have very limited internet access so if you don't hear from me don't worry I'll be around soon

I'm Full of Unexpected Awesomeness
wists.com/tattooedcrafter
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #2342 on: November 20, 2008 07:58:51 AM »

Whoohooo!  Celtic is making me money!  I brought one of the smalls I made last night to work today and got commissioned to make one for a coworker!  Yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
sonjabegonia
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #2343 on: November 20, 2008 08:00:16 AM »

Checking in . . .

On a weather note, it's supposed to snow today in Chicago!

Craft-wise, days 7-12 are finished and just need to be wrapped, so no worries about the first package send.

For the second send, days 5-6 are completely done, 1 out of 4 for day 4, 1 out of three for day 3, 1 out of 2 for day 2 and 1/2 of day 1 are done.  I'm going to my parents house for Thanksgiving on Amtrak so have a long trainride for crafting purposes.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Etsy - www.etsy.com/shop/OCCASIONsonjabegonia

Facebook  - www.facebook.com/occasionsbysonjabegonia

Tumblr - sonjabegoniach.tumblr.com
xx_Kellybean
« Reply #2344 on: November 20, 2008 08:42:45 AM »

i was going through people's wists today because i was bored and kept thinking "wow. i could have made that for them!" or "eugh. good thing i wasn't their partner cuz i'm not so sure i could make ANY of that." and than i thought...wouldn't it be nice if everyone in this world had a wist at this time of the year!?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2345 on: November 20, 2008 09:21:53 AM »

I love online schools

Me too, I am currently in my first year of AAU online.

and than i thought...wouldn't it be nice if everyone in this world had a wist at this time of the year!?

Then everyone will know what to get each other, that would make life a little easier.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

celticgoddess

Extinction is forever

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2346 on: November 20, 2008 10:30:31 AM »

Haha Little! Glad I could help  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was on the moon at the time.....with Steve.

http://www.wists.com/celticgoddess

http://pinterest.com/lovezombie/
DIY ho
ho ho ho

I'm a total Dean girl. I mean, YUM.

« Reply #2347 on: November 20, 2008 10:50:25 AM »

I'm done with days 8-12, I'm hoping to finish day 7 today or tomorrow depending how long it takes when I go to school today to get my class schedule. I love online schools Grin and then I'm hoping to send days 7-12 monday to free up some space, this swap is taking over my house Shocked There are craft projects for DIY ho everywhere

Eeeee! Cheesy  I'm hoping to send 12-7 to you Monday as well. I never realized how much space these presents would take up when spread around, waiting to be wrapped!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2348 on: November 20, 2008 11:30:43 AM »

Eeeee! Cheesy  I'm hoping to send 12-7 to you Monday as well. I never realized how much space these presents would take up when spread around, waiting to be wrapped!

My Living Room Is SWAMPED with Days in Piles with a post-it say what day it is.
Slowly but surely, I am getting them wrapped and put in boxes for shipping.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

« Reply #2349 on: November 20, 2008 11:32:45 AM »

I haven't looked at this swap board in days, I also haven't crafted in days.  After almost being eaten alive by christmas yarn with metallic glitter thread things in it, my fingers have gone on strike and now refuse to do any more crocheting for the time being.  Which is ok, I think I am done crocheting for this swap.  After work I am off to the library, then maybe Target or wal-mart or both, then the used book store to buy some items, and I think Joanns, too.  I haven't really bought that much stuff yet but I think I will need to just to round things out.  I still have major sewing to do.  I can't even really do a breakdown by days any more, I have lost such track of what goes with what.  Days 4-1 haven't changed but require the most work now.  Sigh.  Why did I take on this swap?  It's crunch time and my LSAT crunch time are at the same time and there are only so many hours in the day.  Double sigh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 233 234 [235] 236 237 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The Ultimate Muffaletta MANwich
Bacon Brown Sugar Buttermilk Waffles
Cheddar Bacon Waffles
Chocolate Chocolate Chip Waffles
Toasted Turkey Sandwich
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...