A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,191
Currently Running With Scissors:
672 Guests and 23 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 91378 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2180 on: November 11, 2008 11:54:02 AM »

Checking In

I'm finished with all of my smalls, almost finished with my larges, but I'm stuck on these mediums. Going to have to rethink my strategy since I didn't buy any of my smalls I might do the shopping part for the mediums.

As far as the pink trees go, last year (after christmas 90% off) at Michaels I bought 3 of the 2 foot pink tinsel trees for $2.50 each and one of the 4 foot pink tinsel trees for $4.50. My original plan for Day 12 was going to send a tree and 12 little ornaments to match it. Then I found out my partner wasn't a fan of pink and that's why I was like "Oh No... What Now?".
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MommyTheMaid
« Reply #2181 on: November 11, 2008 01:57:49 PM »

Still here and trying to craft.  If the pipes in this old building would get leaking and busrting.... Angry  I might have to buy a few more homemade crafts than I had wanted Sad  But my partner will be getting an awesome package on time Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

« Reply #2182 on: November 11, 2008 02:04:36 PM »

I'm so happy that my partner and her boyfriend are coming to my house. The day 2 items (which are the same) are waaaaaay to big for a box. I don't even know how to wrap them. Maybe I can find some pretty kitchen trash bags and put a big bow on them.

Also, I'm so happy they're coming to my house just so we can have a big meal together, sit and talk, play pool, games on the Wii, and tour my craft room. My hubby even said today "we should paint and get things looking nice before they get here". Oh how I love him!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #2183 on: November 11, 2008 02:09:09 PM »

I'm so happy that my partner and her boyfriend are coming to my house. The day 2 items (which are the same) are waaaaaay to big for a box. I don't even know how to wrap them. Maybe I can find some pretty kitchen trash bags and put a big bow on them.

Also, I'm so happy they're coming to my house just so we can have a big meal together, sit and talk, play pool, games on the Wii, and tour my craft room. My hubby even said today "we should paint and get things looking nice before they get here". Oh how I love him!

its so cool that you get to actually meet your partner Smiley
as for wrapping really big stuff, there are plastic bags that I have seen used to wrap bikes and barbie houses.  I saw some nice printed ones at Target last year not sure if they have them again this year.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Dreambelle
Beta Sigma Phi

« Reply #2184 on: November 11, 2008 02:17:44 PM »

That's a good idea! I'll have to start looking for something. The items in question aren't as big as a bike but I can barely put my arms around it so I know I can't use any normal wrapping techniques.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

celticgoddess

Extinction is forever

« Reply #2185 on: November 11, 2008 02:29:36 PM »

I miss one day and have to read three pages to catch up!

Well, I finished 4 items!  One of them was suppose to be a day 4, but I'm thinking it's a day 2. Which has forced me to recount and order my list. So, I don't know where I am now. I know I have about 30 things done. Probably more if I really go and look. So, today is MIL bday and we are headed to town. Maybe I can stop by _______ and pick up _______ that I wanted.

Little, I need to talk to you! So, I'll be on later tonight, will you?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was on the moon at the time.....with Steve.

http://www.wists.com/celticgoddess

http://pinterest.com/lovezombie/
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2186 on: November 11, 2008 05:05:05 PM »

Little, I need to talk to you! So, I'll be on later tonight, will you?

For you hon?  Of course!  Probably means that I'll have to carry the laptop down to my craft room (I know, I lead a difficult life!  LOL) but I'll definitely be on.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
onegroovyday
Tutorial Contributor

"UNLESS"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2187 on: November 11, 2008 06:30:09 PM »

doing well.....and checking in
day 12-done
day 11-done
day 10- done
day 9- done
day 8- done
day 7- done
day 6- 3/6
day 5- hummmm..... trying to figure out how to make what I want to do fit into this day
day 4- 2/4
day 3- done
day 2- done
day 1- still cant make my mind up between two things

my big challenge now is to find boxes that all this stuff will fit into!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

« Reply #2188 on: November 11, 2008 07:34:04 PM »

That's a good idea! I'll have to start looking for something. The items in question aren't as big as a bike but I can barely put my arms around it so I know I can't use any normal wrapping techniques.

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL It's funny that you should say that. YOUR DAY #1 won't even come close to fitting in a box. NOR would I even TRY shipping it. It's totally awesome though. It's technically consired a HUGEEEEEEEEEEE item. I'm totally in love with the result! I hope you love it as much as I do, or I swear I'm keeping it LOL. Marcus has to do some finishing touches to it, but all in all its done!

The best part is, you would never guess what it was in a million years. Well, until I show up at your house with it. LOL So, I'm going to have to think of some creative way to wrap it up. I'm thinking pink trashbags LOL. They do sell them you know.

0oh & a pink christmas tree would be okay. I wouldn't put it in my house, but my best friend would DIE for a pink christmas tree. So I would have given it to her. Actually, She wants the BIG pink christmas trees. But her boyfriend refuses to have a girly christmas tree lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
imafundork
« Reply #2189 on: November 11, 2008 09:26:03 PM »

I had another productive evening! Yay!  Finished up day 12 and two other smalls. I now have 5/12 days complete.  Day 1 is the only day I haven't started. I'm hoping to finish off day 6 tomorrow night. 
I'm feeling so much better about this swap now. I was really starting to panic last week.  Total item count is 58/78, so only 20 items left- 5 of which are purchased and I am just waiting for them to arrive in the mail. 
I can see the light at the end of the tunnel-15 items left to craft.  Oh yeah!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 217 218 [219] 220 221 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw an Ant
How to Draw Bigbird from Sesame Street
How to Draw Michael Jackson
How to Draw the Nightcrawler from the X Men
How to Draw Wonder Woman
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...