A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 298,089
Currently Running With Scissors:
764 Guests and 28 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 92651 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2330 on: November 19, 2008 11:07:52 AM »

Spent all day woot-ing.  They had a singer 120 stitch machine for $149.  I almost bought it.  Gah!

Now I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need an all-in-one printer/fax/scanner/copier for my craft room.  It's only $150.   Refurbished but still.  It would be handy for this swap, but I'd never get it in time.  GAH!  Gave in.  Bought one.  Now to hide it from hubby when it gets here.  Luckily he's afraid to venture into my crafting domain.

woot.com will be the death of me today.

I'm going to suck it up and try to get some of my sewing done tonight.  That will also be the death of me.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008 11:32:35 AM by littlebiskit » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
feelix

I love Crazy!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2331 on: November 19, 2008 11:16:06 AM »

I love woot.com I also like http://www.shnoop.com/.

On a crafting note- I just have to wrap the gifts, pack them (waiting on boxes) and get it out! Yippee! It feels good to be done with all the projects!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

« Reply #2332 on: November 19, 2008 03:25:22 PM »

Oh hell.

Wrapping.

I hate wrapping items. Not the act of wrapping. I hate the purchase of and subsequent waste of paper. I was planning on placing small items inside the medium sized items as well, to save on package volume, but that won't work if I wrap.

And do you think I'd still be able to vacuum shrink wrapped items?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2333 on: November 19, 2008 05:45:19 PM »

Oh hell.

Wrapping.

I hate wrapping items. Not the act of wrapping. I hate the purchase of and subsequent waste of paper. I was planning on placing small items inside the medium sized items as well, to save on package volume, but that won't work if I wrap.

just vacuum shrink before you wrap Smiley  I'm so glad I'm not the only one that does that lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

« Reply #2334 on: November 19, 2008 06:49:41 PM »

Oh hell.

Wrapping.

just vacuum shrink before you wrap Smiley  I'm so glad I'm not the only one that does that lol

Is a good idea.... but I was planning on bunging all the soft items together and shrinking the lot as one - I have me a spare one of those vacuum bags.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
imafundork
« Reply #2335 on: November 19, 2008 07:05:21 PM »

I love woot.com I also like http://www.shnoop.com/.

I had never heard of either of these websites before, but just checked them out...very interesting.

I finished 4 smalls and a large tonight.  Only six items left- 1 small, 2 mediums and 3 larges. Woohoo!  Almost done!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hollistercobabe
I'm one crazy broad!

Who needs to be good when you can date a boy scout

« Reply #2336 on: November 19, 2008 07:13:08 PM »

Just got Animal Crossing for my Wii!!!!!!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LET'S MAKE A DEAL
Looking to trade, if i do something you like let me know.

My Greatest Craft-Baby Boy Hollister arrived March 22,2010

Etsy http://sterlingstryker.etsy.com
bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2337 on: November 20, 2008 03:38:57 AM »

Going to get started on one of the days. I am usually not up this early 6:33 AM, I am more of a 9-10 AM person but couldn't sleep, so I guess I am going to start a day and finish by 8 AM. I was forced to make some last minute changes, but I love the new ideas way better. I still have to make a list for what last minute supplies I need to get.

I am waiting to wrap all of the items at once, I am going to have my sister help. She loves wrapping gifts.

On a side note: anyone waking up to freezing weather? It is sooooooo cold in upstate NY..... Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlefawnpug
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Formally known as missmoppet

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2338 on: November 20, 2008 05:25:48 AM »

My sewing machine is broke, as I wasnt able to fix it.  Sooooo.....that it going to slow down my progress because Im not good at hand sewing stuff.  Today is a "what am I going to make instead of my planned items, since my sewing machine is broke day".  Eeeep!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

-I give up on making TOL pendants.  If anyone would like to have my stone chips, wire and ect.  I would gladly trade it all for some knitting/crochet stuff.

-Currently crafting.....A Weasley blanket.  I'd love some squares made from fellow Craftsters.
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #2339 on: November 20, 2008 05:36:52 AM »

On a side note: anyone waking up to freezing weather? It is sooooooo cold in upstate NY..... Undecided

OMG yes!  23 degrees here right now.  And I don't have a winter coat right now.  Brrrrr!

In crafting news, I have a small thing to buy and one small thing to make (that will be done tonight) and I'll technically be able to send days 12-7.  How insane is that?  Course I've got about 10 side items I want to see if I can complete as well, but since they're extras, I'm not stressing.  And since my little brother's girlfriend has volunteered to watch my daughter on Sunday, I can spend all day sewing, and hopefully knock out at least one day out of Day 3 or Day 4.  Wish me luck!  I'm feeling ahead of the game for once!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 232 233 [234] 235 236 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Gingerbread Deserts
Peppermint Perfection Deserts
How to Make Eggnog Pound Cake
Warm Cinnamon Apples Recipe
Cheesecake Factory Original Cheesecake Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things
Meatless Monday: Pea, Potato, Leek, Mint Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...