A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 302,606
Currently Running With Scissors:
524 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 90628 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Rainbow_Storms
« Reply #2090 on: November 07, 2008 11:39:31 AM »

I've got 14 items left. *pumps fist in air* I'm cleaning house tonight while my silly husband watches wife swap. This means tomorrow while he's at work I can craft craft craft!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! Just PM me!

I've recently gotten into blythes; check out my blog about mine here:
http://saffron42.livejournal.com
http://deliagrey.etsy.com
Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2091 on: November 07, 2008 11:49:12 AM »

I've got day 1, 2, 4, 10, and 12 started. some of the others are in holding pattern. I'm trying to do most of my big days first and then when I get tired of working on them I switch to the littles for near instant gratification! LOL

Well it works for me I have craft ADD LOL
that's a good plan!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2092 on: November 07, 2008 12:48:43 PM »

I started on another large today, that I actually started THE OTHER DAY but my cats found it and ripped it apart (grrrrrr) so I had to start over AHEM

Anyway, I am making great progress on that and I decided to move one of my day 3 items to day 4 because it is actually "smaller" than I had intended... so here's the awesome part: I get to make ANOTHER large and I am super excited about it because it is something I've never done... we'll see how it turns out.  Wink  Mimi may be like "uhhh, you can have this one back..."

Hehe...

I'm just kidding.  I'm sure it will turn out fine, if I have the patience to actually make it. Smiley

Anyway, I got some supplies for that today... it's like this swap is me never buying enough supplies, I swear.  Smiley  I just find something else that I want to make.  But I made pretty good progress yesterday on some stuff.  So I'm happy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #2093 on: November 07, 2008 12:51:32 PM »

I think all of you that are excessively buying up craft supplies are going to have to join in one of those "help me destash" & "fill a flat rate" box swaps!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
feelix

I love Crazy!

« Reply #2094 on: November 07, 2008 01:29:19 PM »

I plan on organizing a destash swap in January! I have so much stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
CohesiveChaos
CohesiveChaos.com

I've kissed alot of frogs - only found 1 prince

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2095 on: November 07, 2008 02:41:18 PM »

not where I can work really but checking in.  After I get back home next week I'll be busting butt to get all the stuff I have partially finished all done.  I did make a few things on my way down here but as soon as I got here my 2 nephews stole them from me lol.  If they weren't so darn cute I would have taken them away, just can't imagine making either of those little guys cry.  (such a sucker)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

life is what you make it - make it art & make it beautiful
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #2096 on: November 07, 2008 02:54:02 PM »

not where I can work really but checking in.  After I get back home next week I'll be busting butt to get all the stuff I have partially finished all done.  I did make a few things on my way down here but as soon as I got here my 2 nephews stole them from me lol.  If they weren't so darn cute I would have taken them away, just can't imagine making either of those little guys cry.  (such a sucker)

gee goth, I didn't know you were such a softie! HAHAAH
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2097 on: November 07, 2008 05:59:22 PM »

I think all of you that are excessively buying up craft supplies are going to have to join in one of those "help me destash" & "fill a flat rate" box swaps!!!

Um, excuse me... are you saying I have a problem?

...'cause you'd be right...

Grin

I am so glad I have a happy, understanding hubby.  He NEVER asks how much I spent when I get home from Jo-Ann, A.C. Moore, Michaels, or any of the other crafty places.  He knows I'll use it all some day.  Wink  ALL of it. 

Yeah, right. 

In this-swap-related news, I am so excited to be doing the things I'm working on right now.  This is so much fun.  It has definitely opened up my crafty brain a bit more to continue doing things I hadn't done in some time and to begin others.  I am really glad I decided to join this swap.

And I think Mimi will be really pleased with her goodies.  And I am sure I will be super happy with mine. 

Definitely a good pairing, kish!  I am having so much fun crafting for her (and Skyler!).
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008 06:01:34 PM by Jenicat » THIS ROCKS   Logged

celticgoddess

Extinction is forever

« Reply #2098 on: November 07, 2008 06:16:16 PM »

I started on another part of my day 4 today. I didn't like it at all.  Cry I lost two hours trying to make it work after I finished a part of it. I had to call it quits and pick something else. So, I'm a little behind, but really tired. Good thing I don't have much planned for this weekend, I can work it out!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I was on the moon at the time.....with Steve.

http://www.wists.com/celticgoddess

http://pinterest.com/lovezombie/
superhooker
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

like a crack whore, except with yarn

perfectly pleasing...in a dirty sort of way

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2099 on: November 07, 2008 06:28:40 PM »

Definitely a good pairing, kish!  I am having so much fun crafting for her (and Skyler!).

Isn't Mimi soooo fun to craft for?  She likes the BEST stuff!  I'd be jealous, except that lootyaj is totally rockin too!  Hooray for great partners!

I finished day 10 today, so that makes 7 days done!

I'm finding myself pretty darned lucky, because I haven't had to buy much of anything.  I only really had to buy supplies for one and a half days.  Well, I have to hit up the grocery store for one day too...was that a hint???  My partner's favorite colors are also some of my favorite colors, so I just happen to have a bunch of supplies that work perfectly!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Step off, I'm doin the hump.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Draw Angelica Pickles
How to Paint Saguaro Mask
How to Draw Donut head Homer - The special Halloween video - 39th Drawing
How to Draw Hugo Simpson - 49th Drawing
How to Draw Maggie Simpson - 28th Drawing
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...