A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Craftster is for freely sharing how to make things! Don't post pics of things you sell in hopes of getting some sales or we'll have to bust out the LIMBO stick on you! Wink
Total Members: 296,385
Currently Running With Scissors:
716 Guests and 37 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 90449 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2080 on: November 06, 2008 05:59:32 PM »

I bought a bunch of stuff for one of day 2's items today.  I am finished with day 1, day 7, and day 9.  Day 3 is almost done.

I finished another small today and part of day 2 as well.  I have a big list of what I need to get done on which days.  I have 5 things planned per day, since I still have a ton of smalls to do.  Smiley  I think I can do it just fine.  It's all about finding the time with my daughter running around!

I am so super happy with the small I did today... I want to keep it!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bluwave06
Tutorial Contributor

Fifties Twist

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2081 on: November 06, 2008 07:35:03 PM »

I only have 5 done, but I am happy that most of the days left are smalls. I am going to get started on what I can this week and make a list of all I need to buy. I get paid next week, so I am buying the rest of my supplies then. Then it will be full speed ahead.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2082 on: November 06, 2008 09:05:05 PM »

So, Kish...

I'm not trying to be a nosy-mc-noserton, but are we supposed to reserve spaces in the gallery thread? I stumbled across it and reserved my space (because other people had), but then I noticed that there is no mention of it (that I've found) in this thread - is it supposed to be a secret?  Huh  Or am I just SUPER unobservant?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #2083 on: November 06, 2008 09:06:44 PM »

So, Kish...
I'm not trying to be a nosy-mc-noserton, but are we supposed to reserve spaces in the gallery thread? I stumbled across it and reserved my space (because other people had), but then I noticed that there is no mention of it (that I've found) in this thread - is it supposed to be a secret?  Huh  Or am I just SUPER unobservant?

haha! Its not a secret just hadn't been announced in the thread. So yes, you are all free to make your mini gallery in the gallery.

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=277365.0

the way it will work, if you don't know by now, is that each one of you will have a mini gallery and you will edit it each day to include the gift you open up and all 12 days will be pictured in your mini gallery.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2008 07:04:30 PM by kishcrafts » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2084 on: November 07, 2008 07:29:48 AM »

i made a bunch of small things yesterday which i had planned for them to be day 7, but i think may be day 10 instead which means i have to come up with something else for day 7, but since I didn't have a clear idea for day 10 . . .

day 1 is partially done, day 2 is done, just need to weave in ends (sigh), day 3 i need to cut out the rest of the fabric and change the needle on the machine, but i think i need to get day 1 and four done first (the less needle changing I have to do, the better).  which means I have to fight my ever loosing battle of keeping the kitchen table clear so i have a place to cut out fabric. sigh.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jen Sews

Formerly known as lukenlarry

« Reply #2085 on: November 07, 2008 08:43:53 AM »

I dyed some fabric last night!  I am so excited about all the crafty things I have gotten done.  My mom and my sister even volunteered to help with a few things!!! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

feelix

I love Crazy!

« Reply #2086 on: November 07, 2008 10:30:12 AM »

I officially have my butt in gear... goodness me! Between feeding and playing with my LO and jumping up to craft the minute she naps, I've been a busy momma!

I am having so much fun though! I've still got many ideas in my brain.... I've just got to sit down and get them done!

Here's to Crafting!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm back from a long break. WOOT!
Gomerriffic
Meet my friend, Mr. Lemmy Lime!

Exsqueeze me?

« Reply #2087 on: November 07, 2008 11:07:51 AM »

I've got day 1, 2, 4, 10, and 12 started. some of the others are in holding pattern. I'm trying to do most of my big days first and then when I get tired of working on them I switch to the littles for near instant gratification! LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #2088 on: November 07, 2008 11:10:39 AM »

I've got day 1, 2, 4, 10, and 12 started. some of the others are in holding pattern. I'm trying to do most of my big days first and then when I get tired of working on them I switch to the littles for near instant gratification! LOL

that's a good plan!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
yoyowa

It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezes are cool.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2089 on: November 07, 2008 11:28:30 AM »

Okay, days 12-7 are wrapped. I think I may ship tomorrow if I can find a box big enough. I was planning on just sending in a punch o f flat rate boxes but two items are to big....ugh. So I have to find a bigger box for them.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm a fat, crafty chick. LOUD AND PROUD!

Check out my bi-weekly podcast where two twenty something heterosexual women (who act like fifty something gay men) discuss geek culture, pop culture and all things Disney, Doctor Who and theater.
http://theeclecticeccentrics.blogspot.com/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 207 208 [209] 210 211 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Molly Ringwald’s Next Act
Haikus of the Heart
Kurt Eichenwald on His Book "500 Days: Secrets and Lies in the Terror Wars"
Adam McOmber on The White Forest
Tips on Foods That Will Help You Stay Toned
Latest Blog Articles
DIY Summer
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...