A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 300,944
Currently Running With Scissors:
543 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 292
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 12 Days Of Christmas 2008(This swap is over!!)  (Read 96550 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hardyswanton01
idle hands means you aren't crafting enough

laughter is good medicine, whisky is better

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #2050 on: November 05, 2008 07:57:56 AM »

The weekdays when I have to work are driving me crazy  Roll Eyes  I just want to craft, why can't my employeer understand?

Ditto!  I had a "sick" day yesterday, but sadly had no energy to do much crafting.  got some progress done on day 6.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkleo
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

~*HPC Headmistress*~

lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch

« Reply #2051 on: November 05, 2008 07:58:55 AM »

.... then... as I went out to the storage closet in our apartment complex to get our Halloween box to put everything away I had the ultimate buzz kill. Our storage closet had been emptied.  Bikes, jogging stroller, camping stuff, old baby clothing... EMPTIED! Those who steal suck! I'm taking a week off of everything, or at least a few days until we find a new place to live. Boooooo for crooks!

I am so sorry!  I know from recent experience how annoying, frustrating, and sad that can be.  Sending  Kiss and hugs!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #2052 on: November 05, 2008 09:38:58 AM »

Wheeee! I just got back from our mega fabric warehouse... I spent so much money.  It was so fun.  Stupid short lunch breaks!  I could wander around that place for HOURS.

Anyhow, I bought all the supplies to finish up at least 4 larges.  If I can get my daughter to bed at a decent hour tonight, I'm going to be crafting like a FIEND tonight.  Probably not much chat time, but it will be glorious regardless. 

SO EXCITED!

I also bought something on a whim that I have NO idea how I'm going to use it yet, but it will be incorporated somehow.  It's so pretty!  And soft! Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #2053 on: November 05, 2008 10:18:42 AM »

anyone know anything about soldering? there is a swapper who wants to send a soldering kit or soldered items and they need some assistance. please send me a PM if you can give us some of your insight. thanks!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
FlashleyAshley

mashley forever

« Reply #2054 on: November 05, 2008 11:00:22 AM »

I just realized that I have a WHOLE WEEK OFF OF SCHOOL the week before sendouts!! Usually we just get 2 days off for Thanksgiving, but some angel in the scheduling department gave us students a lovely vacation. I'm so excited.

and in swapping news, I still have only 21 items completely done. I have a craft show in 2 days, and after that I am commited to this swap and this swap only for crafting. I have a lot of stuff in the works and am gathering the rest of the materials at my parent's house very very soon.

Somewhere on craftster I saw a post that said to write down a list of every craft you could possibly make. (it might have been this thread?) BUt regardless, after making a GIANT list of crafts, I had a ton of new ideas for things to make/modify for this swap. hooray.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://www.ohthatashley.blogspot.com
I'm working on getting my blog up, check it out! Smiley
mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

« Reply #2055 on: November 05, 2008 11:48:06 AM »

super awesome jo-ann's sale this weekend!

i'll *hopefully* get te rest of my supplies then!

Hear that, mcbenno?  I know you have to get some... unfinished wood items... for another swap.  Smiley

The problem with jenicat trying to be discreet is I don't know what she's talking about either Cheesy

This means I'm being effectively discreet!  Wink  You said you had to get some green something for another swap.  SOMETHING GREEN.

I got that. I was thrown off by the wood thing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

« Reply #2056 on: November 05, 2008 02:40:51 PM »

The weekdays when I have to work are driving me crazy  Roll Eyes  I just want to craft, why can't my employeer understand?

I... ahem... do a lot of crafting AT work - during lunch or the slow times.

I finished off a large-large last night!! It's the sort of thing that I don't do, just because it never seems to end and I usually get bored halfway through.

But this time - I did it! Weeks and weeks and weeks of carting that damn thing with me to work and to training and on trains and hanging off the handle of my bike have all paid off - because I managed to complete it in 20 minute snatches of time! *is soooo happy*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
Kitten Wrangler
Somewhere, somehow, Connex is to blame

« Reply #2057 on: November 05, 2008 02:43:17 PM »

Also.

Anyone complete something that they're desperate to show off in another thread on this site, but don't dare because they're worried their partner might stumble across it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

If I should die of smallpox
Put my remains in my snuff box
littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #2058 on: November 05, 2008 03:15:47 PM »

Also.

Anyone complete something that they're desperate to show off in another thread on this site, but don't dare because they're worried their partner might stumble across it?

YES!  But that's why I opened up a "hidden" photo account and I accost other swap members with pictures.   *coughcoughcoughHolliGothandKishcoughcough*    Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
kishcrafts
I can make almost anything out of polymer clay! :P

me and Kellan Lutz!

« Reply #2059 on: November 05, 2008 03:30:14 PM »

Lol. the lengths we go to to keep the gifts a secret. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I still sell my clay crafts...email me if you are interested in ordering something. kishcrafts@gmail.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 204 205 [206] 207 208 ... 292 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Style Super Short Hair
How to Use Plastic Hair Rollers
How to Use Hair Setting Lotion
How to Use Aloe Vera on Your Hair
How to Do 1940s Hairstyles
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Chalkboard Wine Glasses
Handmade Gift Ideas: Wooden Chain
Handmade Gift Ideas: Upcycled Car Trash Bag

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...