Here is the next round of the Fill-a-box swap. Swap name:
Fill-a-Box 9 Supply Stash Buster Swap (aka: Flat Rate Box Swap)
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Shadeweaver
Co-Organizer: To Be Determined
Sign-up date range: 8/24-9/7
Date to send item by: 9/27Restricted to people who all live in the same country?
YES. This is a Fill a "US Postal Service Flat Rate Box" Swap so unfortunately it is limited to individuals in the U.S. Sorry.Age Restrictions:
Over 13, as stipulated in new swapping rules
As a reminder each participant must meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month:
- Has posted at least 15 times:
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time:
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps:
- Does not have any negative feedback:
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old:
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Details of swap:
Fill-a-Box 9 Supply Stash Buster Swap
****In order to sign up for this round you must have sent your box(es) and notified the organizer(s) of the DC number(s). If there is any doubt, I am going on the previous organizers word.****
I am going to give you the option of sending either size flat rate box. This is just a test to see if there is enough interest in the *Large Flat Rate box* which cost $12.95 plus DC to ship. There is no guarantee that future Fill -a- box swaps will have this option.
You'll fill a FLAT-RATE US Postal Service box with as much as you can jam in and send it to your partner (Don't forget the Delivery Confirmation).
Gently Used supplies are fine, if not encouraged-- take this opportunity to do a little craft purging, the result is a clean(er) craft closet and some fresh ideas/supplies for crafting. Because of the special type of box (only US Flat rate boxes) this is limited to US participants only. Sorry
In previous rounds, people have been allowed to send a SECOND BOX. Please indicate if you would like to send a second box. You will be paired up with another person and you will also receive a second box. YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED to send a Second Box to participate in this swap.
I am going to give you the option of sending either size flat rate box. This is just a test to see if there is enough interest in the *Large Flat Rate box* which cost $12.95 plus DC to ship. Please make sure you note if you want to send the Large Flat Rate in one or both of the boxes, should you choose two. Otherwise I will list you for the regular flat rate box that cost $9.80.
If you want to participate, information to send to Shadeweaver
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap: Fill-a-Box Supply Swap 9
Your real name:
1) What type of crafts do you do?
2) What type of supplies would you plan on including in the pkg?
3) Any unusual supplies you plan on including?
4) Any supplies you would like to receive?
5) WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEND (and therefore receive) a SECOND BOX of Supplies?
6) Please note if you want the large flat rate box for either or both of your boxes otherwise you will be listed for the regular flat rate.
7) Do you have a camera to take pictures?
<--- These Quick Questions make sure a people are paired with people whose extra craft supplies they are likely to use.
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE. Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
As in the past Swapper A sends to Swapper B but will receive from Swapper C-- this is not a Person A sends and receives from B. I will do my best to honor your requests in this thread but there is no guarantee that you will be paired with who you "claim"
--> (R) hockamama
(R) --> eleo
(R) = regular flat rate
(L) = large flat rate
Please feel free to post info on what you know you have, find throughout the sign-up time, or want to help with matching up at the end.