A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote for your favorite Bottle It Up project now! Smiley
Total Members: 302,526
Currently Running With Scissors:
569 Guests and 27 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Once You Pop Swap Rd8 - HALLOWEEN GALLERY!  (Read 25786 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

drinkdrankdrunk
« Reply #110 on: October 01, 2008 01:48:15 PM »

I got my fantastic can from carnabystreet!!!! I know we're having can overhaul right now- and I wanted to say before I post my goodies, that I think all the cans are so great and I love to think of all that fun stuff fitting into one can! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Ok, on with MY goods:

group shot:

close-up of the right side + my new hard core purse:

best shot I could get of shrinky-dink pin-up necklace:

My two new friends (still no names) but they are my amazing bone and zombie(ish) rag-doll bears:

Close up of my halloween necklaces, awesome shrinky-dink cat girl and a Buffy key cain for my mom!

This was such a fun swap and this has been such a great package! Carnabystreet, if you want to post better pictures of the shrinky's or whatever- please do! I tried, but it didn't really work as well as I hoped. Anyway THANKS AGAIN!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

drinkdrankdrunk
« Reply #111 on: October 01, 2008 01:55:27 PM »

Hate to double post, but I just wanted to add that the can was pained black and then covered with a black knit or crochet "web" for the little white spider... and the little bag of white bone confetti is hand made I think... AND I got some cute little spiders and awesome lollipops with arm bones as handles!...I think that's it, I didn't want to leave anything out!  Roll Eyes
THIS ROCKS   Logged

coryjo
« Reply #112 on: October 01, 2008 02:23:31 PM »

I haven't really commented on anything yet, holy cow what was I thinking!  Anyway I love the paper mache boot. The spider pinkleo received is great.  It would look great on a witch hat  Smiley  You guys all did such a great job.  Oh and the zombie baby - great idea.  So much cool stuff I know I'm missing . . .
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DanniQuee
The Artful Danni

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #113 on: October 01, 2008 02:32:32 PM »

All of these cans are SO great!

I love seeing the stuff people managed to cram into a pringles can. Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

LeapFeetFirst
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

« Reply #114 on: October 01, 2008 03:17:50 PM »

First, here is the can and an awesome cloth with frankenstein it was wrapped in (The can looks way cuter in person, everything is all 3-D and pops off of the can)

The Crafted items, including cute spider hair clips, awesome vintage horror flick magnets (including a scene from Young Frankenstein!), and awesome candy corn charms (stitch markers, i think?)

And a bag of candy corn carefully guarded by a zombie bird (evil birds...lol) and a cute bat (one of his ears fell off, i might reattach it but it might make him look eviler without it lol)

I am so glad that you liked everything!!!
That Frankenstein is a tea towel- it has a little loop on the back to hang on a hook.

The candy corns are stitch markers for crochet- the letters are to help you remember what hook you used for a project( I have a habit of stopping in the middle of a project and then forgetting what hook I was using)

I am so bummed that the bat lost one of it's ears- I was kind of worried that they would be smooshed by the candy corn. But this way it has lots of personality Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog- Updated 8/7/13

Pintrest
puffy

I'm not short! I'm just an out-of-season leprocahn

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 01, 2008 03:59:47 PM »

I received the goods from punk rock puppy.

The can! decorated with scrapbook-type paper and dia de los muertos skull. Why is this picture acting stupid?

A really nice candy corn necklace and stamp, eraser and a great napkin! 

A wrist warmer that I love and just a few of the many many cute spider rigs and I look like I have jaundice.

I got LOTS of these awesome magnets. Jeez, the girl must have used everything I wrote in my questionnaire!

A bad picture, but my favorite part- dia de los muertos hair sticks! I just stuck them in there to show them off... really nicely painted!

Muchas gracias!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
when_im_sixty4
Perpetually awkward

Craft Big, Dream Bigger!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: October 01, 2008 06:29:32 PM »

I FREAKIN LOVE HALLOWEEENNNN!!!

and ALLLLL this STUFF! it's all so so soo amazing!

sunflowersmiles - i LOVE the bat jewerly! i have a slight bat obsession, haha Grin

danniquee - Your can is so so cute! and there is so much sufff! wow! Shocked

and miejolie - WOW, wow, WoW! that "can" is SO awesome! And I especially love the brooch, and the spider beanie! how adorablly creepy  Cheesy

i'm getting SOOO nervous now! hahaha. but SOOO excited for halloween to finally get here! i had dreams about costume parties last night!!

I'm obsessing about costumes as well! I'm getting antsy b/c I haven't bought the fabric for my costumes yet, much less started sewing them. Also, my sis is sewing costumes for her kids (2 girls, 1 boy) and instead of letting me make accessories, she keeps buying them off ebay and its driving me MAAADD!!!  Roll Eyes  Tongue  Grin

Have I mentioned lately how awesome everyone's stuff is?!? Especially the shot glas *ahem* I mean, petite drinking glasses.  Wink Those are so awesome I could only manage sad little strangled noises for, like, a good 2 min. LOL.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2008 06:40:10 PM by when_im_sixty4 » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"[crafting] fills my days,
not to mention the living room, bedroom, and closets."
punk rock puppy
Magic Ninja

Juggalo Love!

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2008 06:49:02 PM »

I'm so happy you like everything koolkoala! I really like the hair sticks too. Everybody else is making such wonderful stuff!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

yeah... i should probably get on that...
Sarcastra
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2008 08:43:19 PM »

Great stuff everyone!

Love the Vile Poison and Antidote 'bottles'.
And the hair sticks.
And the skull earrings.
And just everything!

Can't wait to get my can and show off, too!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

carnabystreet
Aloha from Hell!

Femme Fatale

« Reply #119 on: October 02, 2008 12:34:47 AM »

So glad you like it, drinkdrankdrunk! Wink
I couldnt get good pics of the necklaces either.... I dont know why! I guess theyre too shiny...!
Cant wait to get my can! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Posts on vintage & craft-
www.theincrowdboutique.blogspot.com
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 24 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jon Kolko on How Design Careers Are Changing
Jon Kolko on How Testing Improves Design Programs
Jon Kolko on Career Advice For Young Designers
What Gets Easier and What Gets Harder
What It Means to Be a Strategist
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Mashed Chickpea Salad Sammy
@Home This Weekend: Coffee Mug Cozy
March 25, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...