A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, it's easier for people to discover it if you choose a great title for your thread.
Total Members: 296,383
Currently Running With Scissors:
683 Guests and 42 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Biker Swap(sign ups closed)  (Read 7759 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2008 11:09:53 AM »

Kick Stands Up Girls....ROTFL I am soo excited...Hell, I just had to Ride out Fay,run from Gustov and got home and now we are looking at Hurricane Hanna Montana coming for a visit..GAH I am so sick of this season!! Hubby is pare to the Cost Guard HUrricane Crew soooo He just called and said get everything ready we will be leaving to the rally point in Raleigh NC...WTF really I told him I will not leave w/o my boat and the bikes need to be put in the house as I dont trust the garage door! Harley in the house hehehe Love the girls BUT my boat does not have Hurricane ins on it GAH>>>>>crap crap crap I will take my laptop with me when we go K

funny you mentioned that! I was just thinking about you this morning as I listened to the reports! And it's coming right for you! Stay safe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58
Friends don't let friends craft alone :)

4 wheels move the body 2 wheels free the soul!

« Reply #21 on: September 03, 2008 06:36:43 PM »

I wnet to NOAA today...They are right up teh street..They siad to come there and bring the hurricane gumbo and ride it out with them..Hee Hee I thougth about it but my boat..It is not really projected to come right into my town..I am right as teh bird flys off the beach and up the street about 10 miles from sneed ferry...GAH I think the damn storms are following me...Mama needs a new roof LOL....I got my friends mom who owns a concreat building I might take my bikes to...so I then will be OK with it taking my roof...LOL...not really but sevral great leaks and bom mama gets a new one....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://pinterest.com/babalina58/

I am able to do personal swaps again so lets get some going Cheesy
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2008 06:03:11 AM »

I wnet to NOAA today...They are right up teh street..They siad to come there and bring the hurricane gumbo and ride it out with them..Hee Hee I thougth about it but my boat..It is not really projected to come right into my town..I am right as teh bird flys off the beach and up the street about 10 miles from sneed ferry...GAH I think the damn storms are following me...Mama needs a new roof LOL....I got my friends mom who owns a concreat building I might take my bikes to...so I then will be OK with it taking my roof...LOL...not really but sevral great leaks and bom mama gets a new one....

hehehe!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2008 07:47:57 PM »

Well,
 Now it is to makeland fall in my area, I have worked all day to secure my land GAH...I have to take some pics..I have the bikes in the living room, My mustang hiden in the back of the house, the boat on my truck and I still ahve to tape the windows and I will make the gumbo early in teh morning. I am really not to freaked about this one but they said that IKE is now to make a turn north and come gunning for us...WTF eally did I do to keep bringing this drama to my area...LOL...If Ike comes I am going to Texas to my sisters...I will update in the morning and then I will just make some Hurricane Gumbo ( to ward off the evil in the hurricane LOL family tradition for the storms just like red beans n rice on Mondays)
    God save the Bikes LOL...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

shorty3boys

Life is short, JEEP nekid!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2008 04:41:31 AM »

HOpe all stays safe for you! Not sure how much of it we'll get here in Maryland but they are saying lots of rain and wind. I lived on the Gulf Coast for 6 years so I know the drills! Our Harley is going in the shed this weekend and I have to put the doors back on my Jeep! Take care of you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

An apple a day keeps anyone away if you throw it at them hard enough Smiley

MY Wists.....
http://www.wists.com/dirtyjeepgirl75
Myspace.....
http://www.myspace.com/shorty3boys

My Ravelry ID: shorty3boys
bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2008 07:04:00 AM »

Ahhhh! I hope you guys stay safe up there ... I'm waiting to see what Ike is gonna do ... I hate hurricane season! lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2008 12:00:50 PM »

Aahhh We got a bit of a blow job Wink it was not that bad. Hell I was at thebeach last night playing in the surf for a while...It was so beautiful you know right before it turns really nasty!....IKE well, They were saying it would follow suit and come to us however, now they think sorry to say it will go into the gulf..Hope it hits the hills in mexico...The gulf has been beat down but funny enough you cant break it!!
  I would have hated to be out in the wind on a scoot yesterday...Heck we are still getting about 45 mpg gust ever now and agian...I was woke all night with the NOAA radio and tornado warnings gah I amgoing to go to take a nap....
         TTYL
THIS ROCKS   Logged

babalina58

« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2008 03:10:27 PM »

I got a ________ and ___________ for the __________ __________ and the _____________ today. I am having a great time with this one really...No stress here..Some swaps and stress stress stress...This one is vey easy going...Love that...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2008 03:21:13 PM »

yes it is! lol I can't wait to go to Joanns when i'm feeling better to get the materials need to  make your AWESOME __________ on ______ _____ ______!!!! Ha! How do you like that one???
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bsonlytoots

B's Only Toots

« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2008 03:21:48 PM »

flexyourthread & shorty3boys, how are you two doing?
« Last Edit: September 08, 2008 03:22:54 PM by bsonlytoots » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Fondant Purse
How to Make a Fondant Penguin
How to Make Fondant Alphabet Blocks
How to Make a Fondant Snake
How to Make Fondant Numbers
Latest Blog Articles
Craft Challenge 101 Announced - Stash Buster
July 8, 2014 Featured Projects
How to Make Summer Treats

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...