I love "Crystal Light" and I end up with tons of containers. I had one in my hand and I thought "Bracelet display!"
Then I thought "How?"
Well it all came together while I was doing it. I took pics during the process in-case anybody wanted the tut, if it worked.... And it did!
Basic materials needed:Crystal light tube or similar size tube.
FYI these make great bases for cuff bracelets!!!Wire hanger "NO MORE WIRE HANGERS"
Sorry had a Joan Crawford "Mommie Dearest" moment.Scrap fabric.
I love this fabric..Yarn.
1. I undid the wire hanger and sorta stretched it out
2. Poked a hole through both sides. I bent the hanger and looped it through.
3.I looped it through.
4.I formed and bent the legs. I then used a pipe cleaner to keep it together.
"I can see Mars!"
5. Measured the scrap and I used hot glue to tack it down. I added the top then.
6. Wrapped and sewn together.
7. Dressed and working. Yeah!!!!!!