A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: When you post a project, remember that you can always click the Modify button to edit the post and add additional information.
Total Members: 304,865
Currently Running With Scissors:
629 Guests and 29 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Joss Whedon Swap Gallery  (Read 17207 times)
Tags for this thread: buffy_the_vampire_slayer , tv , firefly , serenity , whedon  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tinydoom

*one of the ladies*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #60 on: March 19, 2005 10:22:36 AM »

Not to worry...I missed the first drop off...they told me they would come in the afternoon (my neighbor was going to get it for me)...but seems they stopped by earlier or she missed them or something.  I called today and am having them deliver it to my work instead since someone is always in the office. I should have it in my hot little hands by Tuesday ;-)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

I made a hell of a lot of crafts to get here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: March 19, 2005 12:32:13 PM »

Oh good to know!  I guess one out of three ain't bad at all! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NessaGurl
« Reply #62 on: March 21, 2005 07:38:10 AM »

Yay!!! we should be done with this swap within the week. Grin  Only waiting for two more packages. I'm so proud of everyone...this has turned out to be a great swap...and the stuff that everyone has produced...is awesome.

Just wanted to remind people to post pics of what they got if they have a digital camera...cause thats the most fun part...seeing what everyone got.

Nessagurl

PS- Is there going to be a part 2 HuhWink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: March 21, 2005 08:07:50 AM »

I hope there is a second round................I would volunteer but I am already signed up to coordiante the upcoming Harry Potter swap over the next month and a half.  Won't someone pretty please with slayer power on top volunteer to coordinate the second round?Huh

THIS ROCKS   Logged

tinydoom

*one of the ladies*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2005 08:23:17 AM »

I got my swap stuff!!!!  Boo....It was worth waiting for.  I am freaking out over the Glory bag!  The bag has a cool transfer of Glory and says "I am the original one-eyed chicklet in the kingdom of the blind", and it's filled with packs of mini chicklets...Mmmmmm.  There is also a very stylish red and black Slayer/Cordette scarf (red and black-so now I can match Spike  Wink, Flame lipstick, a bunny pin (eeekkk!!!), a decoupage Egyptian box with an ancient Egyptian tool for fighting vampires...bubble bath (mix with holy water)....I am a happy excited girl.  Will post pictures tonight when I got home from work....
Thanks Boo!!!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Emisanboo

www.jaynehat.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2005 08:42:10 AM »

Okay, so assuming we were going to do this again, and assuming some sucker were willing to volunteer to organize the swap, how much time do you think folks would need to recharge their batteries before doing this again?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jayne hats and Jayne hat knitting kits at http://www.wearwithstyle.com
e-mail: heather@jaynehat.com
booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2005 10:10:30 AM »

Yay!!!  twilight I am soooo happy you like.  I had many ideas and many failures, so I am thrilled that the final product was worth waiting for and that you appreciate the kooky quotes of Glory, Buffy verses best dressed villan!

Ooooh and I am ready to sign up now.........
THIS ROCKS   Logged

michaelasmom

Nobody is born a bigot..........

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2005 10:41:03 AM »

Holy WOW...I can't beleive all the cool stuff everyone is getting...way to go everyone!!! I received a cool jean buffy bag from Michaela*s Mom two days ago...I love it and it has become my new lunch bag...My server is broke at home, so I won't be able to post picks till the weekend or Monday...but as soon as its fixed I'll post pics.

UPDATE*** Here is my awesome bag I received

and an action shot with my lunch

Good job everyone!

Nessagurl

sorry the pics aren't the greatest, but its hard to take pictures of the vinyl...

I'm glad that you like it.  I am still a little bummed since I think that the one that my daughter destroyed was sooooo much cooler.  Plus Nessa sent me a killer Lorne magnet that my daughter keeps trying to snatch off of the fridge  Tongue
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
crumpet
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2005 03:03:44 PM »

I've been wanting to post pics of the cool stuff NessaGurl sent me, but my site is down at the moment... it should be back up and working today though, fingers crossed...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

musingspirit

Don't Worry! Be Crafty!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2005 03:26:58 PM »

Totally missed this whole swap.  Loved the idea however.  And NessaGurl...where did you get the fabulous Firefly jpg?  My sis had a big hand in the Firefly television and soon to be released film ...and she'd get a kick to see this string of posts.

I'll be sure to stay in the loop so I don't miss the next swap.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Love at First Bite Cookies with Chef Marcel Cocit
How to Make Geek Themed Desserts
How to Make Superfood Popsicles
How to Make Chocolate-Covered Bacon
How to Make Bacon Bourbon Blondies
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Easy Tile Coasters
Tute Tuesday: Scrabble Afghan
These Are a Few of My Favorite (Spooky!) Things

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...