A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 297,145
Currently Running With Scissors:
411 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Joss Whedon Swap Gallery  (Read 16840 times)
Tags for this thread: buffy_the_vampire_slayer , tv , firefly , serenity , whedon  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NessaGurl
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2005 09:33:02 AM »

I am headed out of the country for two weeks in May. 

Ohhh...I'm leaving the country too...where are you going? So I guess it wouldn't have worked with me setting up anyways...

Nessagurl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

I made a hell of a lot of crafts to get here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2005 10:38:16 AM »

Costa Rica baby!  I can hardly wait!!!  I'll be there for business but I'm squeezing in some beach time and family time too!  My abuela and aunt would kill me if I didn't visit them.     

Didn't Riley, according to Buffy verse, spend a little quality time in Costa Rica after leaving Sunnydale?  There must be a Buffy Costa Rica connection.......there has to be!!!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

onetomatotwo

(former username: kaesea)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2005 10:53:19 AM »

I'm not a part of this swap... I've just been lurking because I'm a big Buffy/Angel fan and I was curious to see what you crafty craftsters would cook up.

All of the stuff is really amazing, but I had to post because I am so impressed with the items that angelwing75 made... this post is nothing but a public admiration of her astounding attention to detail.

Nice job!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I live on the west coast. She lives on the east coast. We discuss crafts in between. Right here: Trans-craft-inental.
klara.detroit

the world is yours

View Profile WWW
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2005 11:14:54 AM »

krebstar5 - oh. glad you liked it! once again, sorry for the tardiness in sending it out.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.klaradetroit.com/blogg
the world is yours
Radegund
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2005 03:36:22 PM »

Here I am in my faboo Jayne hat and the Vietnamese jacket I wear at sci-fi conventions  Grin

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010 02:37:23 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

angelwing75
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2005 08:14:24 PM »

All of the stuff is really amazing, but I had to post because I am so impressed with the items that angelwing75 made... this post is nothing but a public admiration of her astounding attention to detail.

Thanks, kaesea.  * I'm blushing! *

I think everybody came up with some pretty creative stuff!  This has been such a fun swap.  I love it when the theme of the swap just lets you run wild and you get lots of ideas.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NessaGurl
« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2005 11:57:57 AM »

OK...well it looks like this swap is almost complete!! Yay!! If my records are correct, I only have two more people that need to receive their stuff...here's the two people.

Twighlight021
girl a (I sent her a replacement gift)

If your name isn't on the list, but you haven't received anything...let me know, but it should be correct.  And hopefully you two fab girls will get your packages soon. Please let me know when you get them so I can announce this swap closed...and we can start a new one...hee hee hee  Wink

Thanks everyone!

NessaGurl  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
Radegund
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2005 04:01:33 PM »

I realized I should also post pictures of the Jayne hat with the box of straw and the note from Ma Cobb.  (If you aren't a Firefly fan, this is how Jayne got the hat his mom sent!)   Cheesy  It's the details that make the package complete.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2010 02:34:30 PM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed picture(s) » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Emisanboo

www.jaynehat.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2005 04:22:29 PM »

You so sweet.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jayne hats and Jayne hat knitting kits at http://www.wearwithstyle.com
e-mail: heather@jaynehat.com
booglass
Coin Operated Crafter

I made a hell of a lot of crafts to get here.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2005 07:51:48 PM »

Man oh man am I worried about my package to twilight.  I mailed three things by UPS that day, one has been taken to a station for pick up, one is being returned and I haven't had the heart to check on twilight's.  I am having bad UPS luck. 

Hang in there twilight.............................it has to get there!!!!
 Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Healthy Pancakes Recipe With Judy Joo
Spicy Meatloaf Po’Boys With Smoked Provolone
Honey-Basil Grilled Cheese Recipe
Kentucky Derby Hot Brown Pizza Recipe
Chocolate Pecan Bourbon Pie Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed
Matchbox Mania!
Spotlight on: Woodburning

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...