A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,379
Currently Running With Scissors:
555 Guests and 11 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Joss Whedon Swap Gallery  (Read 16637 times)
Tags for this thread: buffy_the_vampire_slayer , tv , firefly , serenity , whedon  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NessaGurl
« on: February 21, 2005 08:45:27 AM »

OK...here's the gallery...show us what you got!!!

Nessagurl
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy Shop...
http://thislittlebird.etsy.com 

My Wist
http://www.wists.com/ThisLittleBird

I would love to do a personal swap for Quality, well made felt or crochet play foods for my daughter... contact me if you are interested. Check out my shop to see what I could make for you
michaelasmom

Nobody is born a bigot..........

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005 06:48:10 AM »

I got my swap items last night.  WOOHOO!!!   Grin  After the hellish week that I've had, It really gave me a pick me up (a hellish week and it is only wednesday  Undecided)

I don't have a digital camera, and I usually have one of my coworkers take the pictures for me, but he is out travelling right now.  I'll try to get a picture this weekend.

Anywhoo --
twilight021 was my swap partner and she sent me a Buffy action playset that had a really great set of demon horns (that my daughter wanted to put on immediately -- she loved them.)  2 really cool wooden knitting needles that can double as stakes, and a neat box with a golden 'B' seal on the top, and inside the box was a little cross necklace.  There was also a really neat handmade card that listed the parts of the playset.

I'll be hanging the cross in my car to ward off any evil spirits that may try to grab me during my daiy commute (plus it might help me control my road rage  Lips sealed)  The box and horns are on my desk -- just in case I need to embrace my inner demon while at the office.

Twilight ROCKS!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Any idiot can handle a crisis.  It's the day to day living that wears you out."  -- Anton Checkov
tinydoom

*one of the ladies*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005 08:11:50 AM »

Aww, shucks...Thanks!  Glad you liked it!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Radegund
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005 07:33:58 PM »

I got a fabulous knitted Jayne Cobb hat from Emisanboo!  Grin  Not only that, she put it in a box with straw packing and the note from Jayne's mother.  I love it!  I will keep a piece of straw to stick into the pompom for accuracy's sake.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Emisanboo

www.jaynehat.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2005 06:42:46 AM »

Whee!  I'm so glad you liked it!

I must confess, it was super-cold last week, so in the morning before I mailed it I had to wear it up to my kid's kindergarten to drop her off.  Yes, people did stare, it's that ridiculous - but really warm, too!  Hey, a mom walks down a school hall wearing a hat like that, people know she's not afraid of anything.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jayne hats and Jayne hat knitting kits at http://www.wearwithstyle.com
e-mail: heather@jaynehat.com
DithMer

Have a good one, and learn everything you can.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2005 09:37:34 AM »

I got my package from IQJones!  I'm at work right now, so I can't post pictures, but I got an awesome black t-shirt with a hot stencil of Spike (mmmmm) and also a cute little journal with a yummy picture of Spike and Giles on the front.  I's a happy Buffy girl.  I'll post pics tonight!  Thanks IQ!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Emisanboo

www.jaynehat.com

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2005 11:26:46 AM »

Whoa, DithMer, that is awesome.  I'm all about the Spike-age.  And Giles is nummy too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jayne hats and Jayne hat knitting kits at http://www.wearwithstyle.com
e-mail: heather@jaynehat.com
klara.detroit

the world is yours

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2005 01:39:31 PM »

Today when I got home from work a package from krebstar5 filled with awsome goodies. This is what I got:

[img ]http://www.klaradetroit.com/bilder/buffyswap.jpg[/img]

It is: a Sunnydale notebook for my Scooby notes, an Angel hanky, a a freaky bunny magnet (to see bunnies the way Anya does), an Andrew bookmark and last, but not least, a Caritas undercover kit. It's a pair of horns on a string I can tie around my head and blend in with the crowd when I feel the urge for coctails and karaoke at our favourite demon bar (it came in a cute little box decorated with a Seabreeze sticker, bright colors and glitter, just the way Lorne likes it).

This is what I look wearing them:

Thank you SO much! It was an amazing package and the fact that you included everyone of my favourite characters are the uberkindness. I love it! THANK YOU!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.klaradetroit.co m/blogg
the world is yours
krebstar5
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2005 02:37:42 PM »

Thanks klara.detroit

You might notice that both you and my sister's swap partner got demon horns.  One of the benefits of living with your older sis is that you get to share (or steal and expand on) ideas and crafts.  Wink  Anyways, I'm so glad that you liked your swap items!  I bet your items will be great too!  This swap is so much fun already.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a blog-
http://smalerie.com

Rule 1: To do rather than watch.
http://www.journeyofwill.com
angelwing75
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2005 06:28:08 PM »

Cool stuff, krebstar5!  Does the bookmark have an Andrew quote on it?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Halloween Hair Color Tip
How to Make Your Hair Grow Faster
HAI-SST Blow Dryer Review
The Difference Between Using Gel and Mousse
The Myth of Using Beer as Natural Hair Shine Product
Latest Blog Articles
July is National Blueberry Month
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...