A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 297,505
Currently Running With Scissors:
430 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Stuffie Swap 2 Gallery  (Read 12031 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mamarose22
« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2008 10:12:49 AM »

I think some of you have been omitting part of the swap.  There is supposed to be some sort of story submitted with each stuffy.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
Daniethanas
Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Crocheter

Hookin' like a fiend these days...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2008 10:27:00 AM »

I think some of you have been omitting part of the swap.  There is supposed to be some sort of story submitted with each stuffy.

I sent a bio with LaurenMissing's stuffies, but she has not posted the details yet. I would fill them in... but I don't remember what I wrote!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

gothmom
« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2008 10:41:16 AM »

I wrote a story for the stuffie I sent RikaHeart

Gothmom
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mollyxmayhem

when we're down to nothing, God's up to something.

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2008 12:20:59 PM »

i totally sent a bio.
but my spongebob came with one, basically.
he's so well known.
but i totally sent one.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

1 Corinthians 13:13
cupcakeguru
« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2008 12:40:12 PM »

So here's what I sent honeystarr.  The package was received on Sept 25th and I haven't heard anything from her yet.  I don't have pics of the extras that I sent.   Undecided

His name is Scoop and he is a delicious frosty treat.  He is sad because he knows that like all delicious treats, his life will be short.  Scoop will be either gobbled up or melt away into nothingness.  He sheds a tear as he remembers his life from dairy farm to ice cream churn. 

I hope it is not too depraved.   Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Wists          Flickr
gothmom
« Reply #115 on: September 30, 2008 06:50:32 AM »

This is the Naked Goblin I sent to RikaHeart.  His bio is this:  He was living in the basement of his parents cave playing video games for a few years, but finally his parents got sick of his slacker ways and threw him out.  So now he is naked and homeless.  And so I sent him to RikaHeart hoping to fix at least one of those problems.

Gothmom
trying to get my final swap finished so I don't have to worry about swaps anymore!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Daniethanas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #116 on: September 30, 2008 07:36:58 AM »

I received my stuffie from LaurenMissing yesterday. I'll be posting pictures of her tonight - she's pretty darn cute!! Smiley

Also... my group... please go to this link and check to make sure that your status is correct. For pairs of partners who both have received and verified receipt I've given feedback:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=264275.msg3026723#msg3026723
THIS ROCKS   Logged

mamarose22
« Reply #117 on: October 01, 2008 11:56:13 AM »

I feel bad about Scoop, the ice cream cone.  She's so cute and adorable and well made.  And she looks like she might be pistachio flavor, which I love also.  It's a shame she might have to be eaten before she melts.  If she were mine, I would keep her in the freezer forever so she would never melt. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.pinterest.com/mamarose22/
Daniethanas

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: October 01, 2008 06:02:10 PM »

OK... here are the pictures from the stuffie that LaurenMissing sent. I have named her "Claire", because I'm a bit obsessed with LOST at the moment. The snail is sweet, and Claire is sweet (at least through season 2 anyways), and so her name is Claire.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #119 on: October 03, 2008 09:52:28 AM »

I finally got my camera to go and i remembered to upload pictures of my gift from myfrenchhat!

I'm sorry its taken so long ^^

Anyhoo, please meet my bunny version of "See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil."  Bunny version of this saying is perfect for me, seen as i'm not a monkey fan AT ALL but ADORE the saying.

This is Squeaker. He can't speak any evil. So you know you're safe if he's the only witness to you accidently on purpose burying the bodies of evil noisy people who live above you.

This is Peepers. He can't see evil, so he's good to have around when and if you forget to give in an essay at uni.

This is Moot. He can't hear evil. That means he won't hear you muttering cursewords when your flatmate nicks the washer on your washing day, even if you have no more clothes left and they have stacks.

Together, they're probably not so good, cause the could conspire, but seen as I'm such an angel, they're safe in my room, among more stuffies of goodness.

Thank you Myfrenchhat! I so really love them!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Chakin Sushi Recipe
Insari Sushi Recipe
Vietnamese Shrimp Skewers Recipe
Crab Meat Salad Recipe
Indian Lentil Stew Recipe
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...