A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,526
Currently Running With Scissors:
437 Guests and 15 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: CHILDREN'S HOODIE SWAP(SIGN UPS CLOSED SEND DEC.13th)  (Read 9450 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mrs.dutt
GINGERS ROCK!

I LOVE MY 2 LITTLE GINGER BOYS!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #180 on: December 11, 2008 05:30:57 PM »

We are ready for the holidays, everyone is getting gift cards again this year.  I am tired of stuff I give my sister ending up in her yard sale pile the next summer!

OMG!!!!!!!! that sounds exactally like my sister!!! Dont you hate it! Last year I went to her garage sale and i was like ah i bought this, (the tags still on it of course) so i said i can have it back right! I bought her step daughter a so cute coat for her birthday and yeppers still haven't seen her wear it. i dont get how materialistic some people are?Huh I bought mcook some old used up  strawberry shortcake dolls for her birthday and she loved them! that's my kind of gift, or to boot she made me a awesome home made weezer purse, one of the best gifts i have received! Christmas is sooo commercial now...........were did the love go?HuhHuhHuhHuh? ok ok, settle down....sorry you had me going for a second.....woooo thanks for the vent session...i feel better now! so yeah sisters getting a gift card also this year Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Yarnies have Balls ~
mcook72677
I fink you freeky

« Reply #181 on: December 12, 2008 05:03:19 AM »

We are ready for the holidays, everyone is getting gift cards again this year.  I am tired of stuff I give my sister ending up in her yard sale pile the next summer!

OMG!!!!!!!! that sounds exactally like my sister!!! Dont you hate it! Last year I went to her garage sale and i was like ah i bought this, (the tags still on it of course) so i said i can have it back right! I bought her step daughter a so cute coat for her birthday and yeppers still haven't seen her wear it. i dont get how materialistic some people are?Huh I bought mcook some old used up  strawberry shortcake dolls for her birthday and she loved them! that's my kind of gift, or to boot she made me a awesome home made weezer purse, one of the best gifts i have received! Christmas is sooo commercial now...........were did the love go?HuhHuhHuhHuh? ok ok, settle down....sorry you had me going for a second.....woooo thanks for the vent session...i feel better now! so yeah sisters getting a gift card also this year Undecided
I'm seriously considering not getting either of my sisters anything.  I think I am going to buy for their kids and nothing for them.  I love them but I am so over unappreciative people and I made monsters for all of my sisters kids last year and she laughed at them like they were totally generic.  They were so cute even my bf liked them and he doesn't ever like anything I make.  WTF?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy.com
mrs.dutt
GINGERS ROCK!

I LOVE MY 2 LITTLE GINGER BOYS!

« Reply #182 on: December 12, 2008 05:42:38 AM »

YEAH YOUR SISTERS ARE GAY ASSES SOMETIMES MCOOK, CANT BELIEVE YOUR FROM THE SAME PARENTS SOMETIMES! HA HA
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Yarnies have Balls ~
yardenxanthe
« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2008 09:27:20 PM »

I got my hoodies from MacesMeMe today! They are sooooo cute! I will post pics tomorrow if I can (my kids are super sick! we'll see if I can get them to pose)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #184 on: December 18, 2008 06:07:49 PM »

I got my hoodies from MacesMeMe today! They are sooooo cute! I will post pics tomorrow if I can (my kids are super sick! we'll see if I can get them to pose)

I hope they get better soon! We have PINK EYE at our house  Cry
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
mcook72677
I fink you freeky

« Reply #185 on: December 18, 2008 07:07:08 PM »

I plan on taking pics tonight of the hoodies that forcemajeure sent my kiddo and I will try to post them tomorrow.  I love, loVE, LOVE them!!!

Hope all of your children get well soon yardenxanthe and WYOKrista.  My child had her first case of the sickies not too long ago.  She went a year and a half without puking or running a major fever.  Then bam...emergency room one week then projectile vomitting(I know gross right) the next.  Hoping she goes a couple of years before she gets sick again because it was not fun for her or me.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Handmade and vintage goodness!
www.gibsgoods.etsy.com
Laural
I like exclamation points!!

« Reply #186 on: December 19, 2008 06:40:46 AM »

Oh wow! I hope everyone's kiddos start feeling better soon  Sad

I always freak a little this time of year because when my son was 2 him and my husband came down with full blown puking flu on Christmas day. It was a scabby Christmas and I washed lots of towels.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Let's put the FUN back in dysfunctional!!

Wists: http://wists.com/PrincessLaural
forcemajeure
« Reply #187 on: December 19, 2008 07:31:06 PM »

I love the hoodies we got so much I officially declare this the best swap EVER. Of all time. For the ages. And so on and so forth.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
WYOKrista

I love sunflowers

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #188 on: December 20, 2008 09:03:28 AM »

there are lots of really great ideas in that gallery! i might bookmark a few for future reference!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

YES! I would love to be your Creative Memories Consultant! Just ask
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Threads | A Look At The Crooks & Castles Fall and Spring Streetwear Lines
5 Ways to Wear a Faux Fur Vest
Style Profile | DIY Twist Tie Dresses For The Fall
The Secret to Finding the Perfect T-Shirt Bra
The Sexiest Celebrity Suit Wearers
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...