A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: If you see a project that you think is awesome and deserves to be a featured project, you can click the THIS ROCKS button to nominate it!
Total Members: 306,444
Currently Running With Scissors:
510 Guests and 1 User
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sex Toy Accessory Swap (Sign-up Closed, Mail-By 4/1)  (Read 13067 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

xmelinda
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2005 06:12:55 AM »

Okay, so whoever makes this pillow cover for DithMer should be prepared to share a pattern  Wink

I have several different ones, too, ladies, but sheesh, you don't want to STORE all of them in your bed, do you?  That's what bedside boxes/drawers/lunchboxes are for.  I know that sometimes I'm in the mood for this one or that one, and you can put THAT one in your pillow for a while, then change it out from time to time.  The pocket doesn't have to fit like a glove, it just has to keep your vibe in one easy-to-reach spot, away from dust and/or pet hair, so you can make a pocket that would fit your rabbit pearl OR your Wahl 7-in-1 OR your Hitachi Magic Wand OR your silver bullet OR whatever.  I myself envision a pocket on the INSIDE of the pillowcase, which is usually where I stash a vibe.

As for recommendations...  I think it's good to have both battery ones and electrical-outlet ones.  I've never heard anything but good words about the Hitachi Magic Wand, though I've never gotten around to getting one because of the price.  Still, though, you get what you pay for.  You can't go wrong with a good ole Silver Bullet, which can be used in SO many ways and is very cheap and reliable.  You can even get one that has two vibes on one controller (this is what I have).  But I've amassed a collection of stuff just by trying different things.

A good source is the Seattle shop Toys in Babeland, and they also have a website with helpful tips on choosing a toy.  http://www.babeland.com

Oh, and don't be so embarrassed about "killing" one  Wink  A lot of the time, they're pretty cheaply made, despite their high cost, and they seem to burn out pretty easily.  I have one that half-burned-out after only one use (it has a variable speed, and it now only goes on "high")

Melinda
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"I live in that place between conception and execution" -- IQJones
Kayceeann
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2005 08:03:51 AM »

I think I need to get one the plugs in, I am constantly running out of charge with this one. If it does'nt get turned off properly, it continues to sap the batteries, ARGHHH. Talk about being mad when you find out there is no power!
/been known to steal batteries from the remote, hehe
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DithMer

Have a good one, and learn everything you can.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2005 09:34:08 AM »

Haha, and THAT, Kay, is why I graduated to rechargeable batteries. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Elwood

I am the Llama Queen!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2005 11:57:49 AM »

Recommendations??  The Beaver.  Wow I love my beaver vibe and a few of my friends have one as well they share the love. It is about $60 CDN and worth every penny.  As for batteries...my friends and I joke that new batteries are like getting a new man!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
ForevrBee
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2005 04:10:53 PM »

Must remind you guys that today is the last day to sign up & we have 14 up so far. I'll get the info out sometime tomarrow.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Damn the Man, Save the Empire!"
  ~Mark, Empire Records
ForevrBee
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2005 04:33:17 AM »

We have now 15. I'll get to groupings (maybe groups of 3, if that's O.K.) later on today with all the info.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Mark, Empire Records
ForevrBee
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2005 01:34:37 PM »

I have everybody grouped up, because we had 15 involved, I split everybody into 5 groups of 3:

• DithMer->->->kayceeann
  • kayceeann->->->crazy_bc_jen
  • crazy_bc_jen->->->DithMer

• dixie_terror->->->lilgothkatt
  • lilgothkatt->->->sparky1131
  • sparky1131->->->dixie_terror

• jadey_mcshadey->->->kategirl
  • kategirl->->->juniperl13
  • juniperl13->->->jadey_mcshadey

• Razor Edged Rose->->->elwood
  • elwood->->->tinygoatstacker
  • tinygoatstacker->->->Razor Edged Rose

• crafty_dame->->->ForevrBee
  • ForevrBee->->->xmelinda
  • xmelinda->->->crafty_dame
[/b]

I grouped everybody on what they wanted in the swap, what they like in patterns, location,  ect. So I hope everybody's pleased with.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Mark, Empire Records
ForevrBee
« Reply #37 on: March 16, 2005 12:49:22 PM »

I"ve been PM'd by elwood that she had already sent her stuff, so I already have a Gallery started up.
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=28798.msg240553;topicseen#msg240553
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Mark, Empire Records
crazy_bc_jen
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2005 01:57:59 PM »

Wow, Elwood - you're really on top of things.  I haven't even started my project (though the designing is done and the fabric is cut) as I'm trying to secure a digital camera loan so I can make a tutorial.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
DithMer

Have a good one, and learn everything you can.

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2005 02:00:18 PM »

oooh, the designing is done and the fabric is cut???  hooray!  i'm so excited!  i gotta tell you, knowing what i'm getting is taking none of the joy out of this. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Your Own Patron Saint
Folding in the New Year!
Tute Tuesday: Joan Jett Inspired Black Heart Soap

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...