A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 302,723
Currently Running With Scissors:
561 Guests and 16 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Sex Toy Accessory Swap (Sign-up Closed, Mail-By 4/1)  (Read 12333 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

lilgothkatt
« Reply #20 on: March 02, 2005 06:34:43 PM »

OK, so not exactly on topic but not that far off either. I have a question for you ladies. I've been wanting to get a new vibrator. I wanted to get people opinions on what is the best on the market. I....urmm....kinda broke my last one. I overheated the motor, it never recovered. It was a knock off version of the rabbit ones. it was called "the pink panther" or something like that. I liked the design I just want something that will last. I paid like $60 for that one and it didn't even make it a month! So how bout it ladies, what do you recommend?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.Ibreedsockmonkeys.etsy.com

www.wists.com/lilgothkatt

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
I Hot Glued My....!
What will they craft up next!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: March 02, 2005 06:39:53 PM »

OMG!!! Shocked That is all I can say!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2005 06:43:03 PM by I Hot Glued My....! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

lilgothkatt
« Reply #22 on: March 02, 2005 06:46:35 PM »

OMG!!!  That is all I can say!
ah geez, was that directed at me? I am blushing so bad right now. It sounds a lot worse that it is. I mean it's not like I was sitting the for hours or something. I think it was just poorly made. I am so embaresed. I think more so now then when my BF asked what happened. He had a similar response and wouldn't let me near him for like a week, lol.:::still blushing::::
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I have a bunch of vintage linens for trade. Looking for neat halloween fabrics, day of the dead stuff, star wars stuff.
craftydame
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

i love glitter and glitter loves me.

hi craftster! i've missed you!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #23 on: March 02, 2005 07:19:08 PM »

OMG!!! That is all I can say!
ah geez, was that directed at me? I am blushing so bad right now. It sounds a lot worse that it is. I mean it's not like I was sitting the for hours or something. I think it was just poorly made. I am so embaresed. I think more so now then when my BF asked what happened. He had a similar response and wouldn't let me near him for like a week, lol.:::still blushing::::

oh, don't feel bad! i think i've killed 6 or 7 vibes by now. i'm totally loyal to mini pearl, i love them, but they don't last all that long. but for $25, that's fine by me. the local sex shop has stamp cards, and for every mini pearl you buy, they stamp it, and once you have 10, you get one free. i'm more than half way there!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

check out my crafty blog!

i like exclamation marks.
I Hot Glued My....!
What will they craft up next!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: March 02, 2005 08:15:41 PM »

NOOOOO that wasn't 4 u! It was 4 the swap! U c I didn't read page 2 b 4 I posted, &  when I did I saw it was right after urs! I'm sorry, but agian it wasn't 4 u ok. Kiss Will u ever 4give me!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2005 08:19:16 PM by I Hot Glued My....! » THIS ROCKS   Logged

crazy_bc_jen
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2005 08:53:30 PM »

DithMer and Bee, if it would help, I would be willing to make a pillow based on DithMer's bedroom decor.  My only caveat is that I'm in Canada so I think mailing an actual pillow might be cost-prohibitive, but I could make a cover that fit on either a standard pillow or a standard-sized pillow form.  Would that work for you, Dith?
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jadey_mcshadey

kys mig, jeg er dansk

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2005 09:14:55 PM »

lilgothkatt (sorry, fixed it now) beat me to it. I was going to ask for suggestions too. I have a 'ladybug'

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?id=399

(NON WORK-SAFE LINK)

It was a gift and I hate it. It's just terrifying.

Someone recommended a 'magic wand' but I'd not heard of it.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2005 01:40:24 AM by jadey_mcshadey » THIS ROCKS   Logged
juniperl13
The one with the stripes

you look like lunch to me! ^_^

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: March 02, 2005 11:01:32 PM »

i have a magic wand! it was a gift (thank god, because those suckers are Expensive, especially when you buy the attachments too) and has served me well for a couple years now. It's not exactly discreet and does require an electrical outlet, but DAMN can that thing vibrate.

*ahem*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My website is coming together nicely! Please send me feedback, as I don't know how well it works on systems other than mine.

Also, I have a blog at  http://neglectedblog.blogspot.com/
lilgothkatt
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2005 12:42:27 AM »

hmmm....electrical outlet you say......
sounds good but somehow I can see something unrelated to my use of the vibe causing a fuse to go or worse a transformer, and they boy howdy no one in the tri- state area would touch me. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DithMer

Have a good one, and learn everything you can.

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2005 01:56:35 AM »

you're like my hero, jen!!! that would totally rock.  i'm sure that it would be fine with the cover - oh hooray, that's so nice!  i'll send a PM to Bee right now.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Clouds - Pixelmator
How to Create a Cool Text Trick - Motion 3
How to Get Real Time Play Back - Final Cut Pro
How to Paint - Motion 3
How to Create a Burning Effect - Motion 3
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Rustic Fabric Pumpkins
I See London; I See France!
Meatless Monday: Zucchini Pineapple Loaf

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...