A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 296,376
Currently Running With Scissors:
718 Guests and 31 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts Gallery  (Read 18885 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ursulaandolive

ursulaandolive.etsy.com

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #70 on: September 16, 2008 05:46:48 PM »

I got the 1st part of my package from boolace today!  A cool Slytherin inspired scarf.  I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow!

I can't wait to see the next part of the package.  If the scarf is any indication the rest will be great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Grok Spock!
Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

« Reply #71 on: September 16, 2008 08:29:56 PM »

Hehehe, yup! My giant ginger tabby is named Weasley! I figured ginger hair warranted the name. HP pet names are the best  Cheesy

What kind of dog is Molly?  Shocked

P.S. My boyfriend and I have agreed that when/if we have kids the first boy will be Neville and the first girl will be Lily. HP kid names rock! Muahaha...

well, plus he's a ginger cat, so he's kinda like Crookshanks in that aspect...except she had long hair.   Tongue  but yeah, since he's a "red-head", the name works.   Smiley

and everyone is getting some really great stuff.  I'm curious to know if most everyone (meaning everyone but me so far since I don't know how to knit or anything) had winter in mind since we're seeing to many scarves and hats.   Tongue  I can't wait to show off my scarf, that's for sure.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
moonfall
« Reply #72 on: September 16, 2008 08:46:32 PM »

well, plus he's a ginger cat, so he's kinda like Crookshanks in that aspect...except she had long hair.   Tongue  but yeah, since he's a "red-head", the name works.   Smiley

and everyone is getting some really great stuff.  I'm curious to know if most everyone (meaning everyone but me so far since I don't know how to knit or anything) had winter in mind since we're seeing to many scarves and hats.   Tongue  I can't wait to show off my scarf, that's for sure.   Grin

Lol. I always look at the address I'm shipping to.. If its a cold area then I make a hat or a scarf or a neckwarmer or something.... All nice and thick. if they live somewhere warm it will be a little more loosely knit or a frilly/lace knit.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

indigo_roses
« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2008 05:43:45 AM »

I'm curious to know if most everyone (meaning everyone but me so far since I don't know how to knit or anything) had winter in mind since we're seeing to many scarves and hats.   Tongue  I can't wait to show off my scarf, that's for sure.   Grin

Well, a Ravenclaw scarf was the one thing that idignerfherders specifically asked for, so she got one!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
ursulaandolive

ursulaandolive.etsy.com

« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2008 05:48:21 AM »

Here is my Slytherin Scarf from Boolace7 and it rocks!  Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

I Grok Spock!
mandustries
« Reply #75 on: September 17, 2008 07:26:13 AM »

Well, a Ravenclaw scarf was the one thing that idignerfherders specifically asked for, so she got one!

I did indeed! I've been meaning to make one for forever, but indigo_roses was willing. And I live in Texas! I need scarves like once a winter. Tongue

What kind of dog is Molly?  Shocked

P.S. My boyfriend and I have agreed that when/if we have kids the first boy will be Neville and the first girl will be Lily. HP kid names rock! Muahaha...

Mollie:

She's a mutt, mostly Chihuahua. I found her at the Austin Humane Society and fell in love with her ... the name they gave her there was Mrs. Weasley, so I just tacked on the Mollie. (And I know the real Mrs. Weasley's name is Moll-y, but I had to be different. Wink )

Love the kids names!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BadWolf

cassettetape--->BadWolf

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 17, 2008 07:55:50 AM »

Aww! She looks almost EXACTLY like my boyfriend's (staplegunned) dog, Rufus! He's a chihuahua terrier they say. Though not named for Rufus Scrimgeour. Haha.

She's so cute! I love how those dogs run, it's so funny.  Cheesy  Yay Mollie!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My username has changed from cassettetape to BadWolf.

"Does this shirt make me look like a party balloon?"-Mike

http://pinterest.com/marquesajen
Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #77 on: September 17, 2008 06:56:24 PM »

Lol. I always look at the address I'm shipping to.. If its a cold area then I make a hat or a scarf or a neckwarmer or something.... All nice and thick. if they live somewhere warm it will be a little more loosely knit or a frilly/lace knit.

hmm...well, it gets pretty cold here in the winter, so maybe koalascout took that into consideration?  because mine is oh so nice and warm.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
Krafty_Karasu

« Reply #78 on: September 17, 2008 06:57:41 PM »

I'm curious to know if most everyone (meaning everyone but me so far since I don't know how to knit or anything) had winter in mind since we're seeing to many scarves and hats.   Tongue  I can't wait to show off my scarf, that's for sure.   Grin

and I said that one thing I really wanted was a Gryffindor scarf.  we got our wishes!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

RikaHeart

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #79 on: September 17, 2008 09:25:01 PM »

Those are cute!!! I haven't heard from my partner still
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
James Franco and Michael Cunningham Talk About Youth
Meet Author Jeffery Deaver
Charles R. Smith Jr. Reads a Poem by Langston Hughes
Annie Leonard Talks About The Story of Stuff
Sabrina Jeffries Talks About Let Sleeping Rogues Lie
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Melted Crayon Painting
More Art, Less Craft
Meatless Monday: No Bake Lime Cheesecake

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...