A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 297,709
Currently Running With Scissors:
514 Guests and 22 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Back to Hogwarts Gallery  (Read 19836 times)
Tags for this thread: harry_potter_swap_gallery  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mandustries
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2008 05:39:34 PM »

Thank you all! I'm so flattered from all the compliments. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

moonfall
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2008 06:43:43 PM »

WOW!! Thats all awesome!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

koalascout
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2008 07:13:40 PM »

ok now that i'm caught up on the gallery. here are my pics.

1st pic-beaded glass ball ornament in griffndor colors (mom's favorite)
2nd pic-earring & necklace set with moon charm & reddish gold (griffndor colors) colored beads
3rd pic-earring & necklace set silver with turquoise beads
4th pic-earring & necklace set with two different shades of blue beads, star beads on earrings & clay beads oval shape has a moon on it & circle shape has a wizard on it (sorry couldn't get a better shot of the beads no matter how many i took)
5th pic-bull/cow/buffalo skull with a beaded headress that has an owl on it & feathers
6th & 7th pic-little wood box painted in griffndor colors with cell phone/purse charms made with star beads & another pair of earrings with purple beads  wooden box open in the 7th pic

no action shots of jewelry right now maybe later i may get my ears pierced again so i can wear so of my other favorite earrings

that what happens when you finally find a pair (dangle sapphire (son's birthsone) earrings that i got for valentine's day) you really like and just don't won't to take them off. 

i love everything but my most favorite is the buffalo/cow/bull skull

thanks

THIS ROCKS   Logged

moonfall
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2008 07:37:23 PM »

Wow! thats an awesome package!!! I love the necklaces.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

BadWolf
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2008 08:44:56 PM »

What pretty jewelry! Beautiful work!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Krafty_Karasu
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

call me KK :)

peace, love & candy corn!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2008 08:53:12 PM »

i love everything but my most favorite is the buffalo/cow/bull skull

see, that's what I meant by smushing 2 (actually 3) things you like into one.  I saw that you like Indian items and cow skulls are everywhere in their culture, you like Gryffindor, and you like Hedwig.  so you got a cow skull with Gryffindor colors and a cute little owl on it.   Tongue

that was actually a large item time wise.  it took me hours to stitch those beads together and secure it to the face.  it even took me a while to come up with the "mask" design. 

duh...I just realized that the ornament is a combo too.  you like to collect ornaments and you like Gryffindor.  THAT is the item that was mostly done, but then I decided I didn't like it and I started all over again.  :p

I'm glad you like your stuff.  I was so nervous about everything.

OH!  here's a picture of the box.  I'm just so da...rn proud of it.

the little blob in the upper left corner is a little owl with a letter in its talons, the one by her address is Professor McGonagall, and the one above "Gryffindor" is Harry and his broom.

AND!  I keep remembering stuff.   Tongue  all of the bubble wrap was Gryffindor colors...red and yellow.  it's awesome when you find stuff like that to make things just a little more personalized.   Wink
« Last Edit: September 11, 2008 09:04:38 PM by Krafty_Karasu » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Will swap for ceramic bisque steer skulls!
Always in need of things like these!!!
Found another soup of acrylic, seed, glass, wood, polymer, metal, and shell beads!  PM me if you want to swap!!
LOTS of fabric available too!!
kaishabackwards
I am interested in politics so that one day I will not have to be interested in politics.

My eyes are nothing like the sun.

« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2008 12:49:01 AM »

RAVENCLAW QUIDDITCH JACKET!! Amazing!  I want one!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

jpoparock
Psychotic Crafting Bunny

I am the zombie queen.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2008 04:33:12 AM »

Okay, this is what i recieved from Kaisha.

I recieved ....

A scarf, a wand, a holder for said wand and some stitchmarkers/charms. The cat is my pet who kicks me outta bed to steal it. She just wanted in on the pictures. And wouldn't move from the pillows.

Special order! My wand! (i love this btw but don't know the specifications. I'd measure it but my dad has stolen the tape)

the markers! I've just put them back together as one was around my dolls neck and the other was in use already as a stitc marker.

Bad action shot of the scarf. I love that my face got obscured by garfields foot *is laughing at accidently face hiding*

I can only hope that Kaisha's package arrives quickly. I sent on wednesday, so it should be there between next wednesday and friday.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008 04:59:59 AM by jpoparock » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I'm making a blanket for my uni room as it gets so cold! If you can make/spare any 5X5 inch squares of crochet, I'd happily swap you for something! Please PM me!
Ratfinkz
Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2008 06:04:05 AM »

I received the most amazing package from Samsara today - prepare for insane jealousy - as soon as I find my camera batteries!  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Ratfinkz
Rataholic

Animal Mad!

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2008 06:56:06 AM »

OK batteries found - photo's taken - lots of them, be warned - photo heavy post ahead!

WARNING: Prepare for an attack of the Green eyed monster  Wink
So, this is how it arrived - all that brown is parcel tape - it made me chuckle cos it was soo hard to get into!!!!

but well worth it when I did and all this came spilling out:

it felt like Christmas!!!!

Firstly, everything together (Except for the brooch - which I forgot to take off!)

See that open book at the back??? That is my new Care of Magical Creatures book - see:

(excuse the flash reflection!)

It's open cos I hoped it would show the amazing text / drawing - but it's come up white so I took another one of the actual page:

Lots of the pages are decorated like this - and others are blank! This will become my new swap book - for writing down all those details of what I'm swapping etc!

Then - there's my magic wand pen, which I love soooo much!:

How awesome is that box??? And the pen is just - wow! I love stationary especially unusual stuff - so am really, really pleased with this!!!!

Then a rembrall - which I NEED! I'm always forgetting things - and some Pygmy puffs, which made me chuckle - you'll understand Samsara when you receive yours!:

A beautiful bracelet - I believe the big beads are handmade!

And lastly - a matching hat, scarf and brooch!!!!!

(hat and scarf)

and an action shot showing the flower brooch too:

(I only took the hat and scarf off to go out - and put it back on again when I got home - back to front I know - but they're so snug and warm - can't wait 'til it gets cold enough not to look mad when wearing them out!)

Thank you so much Samsara - I can't begin to tell you how happy I am right now!  Grin Grin

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Love Sarah
XXX

Jack of most crafts master of none.

My craft blog. If you are swapping with me be warned this may contain spoilers
http://ratfinkzcrafts.blogspot.co.uk/
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Bacon Explosion Recipe
Spiced Nuts
Macaroni and Cheese
How to Cook a Turkey
How to make French Bread Pizza
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Manicure for Halloween
"Z" is for Zombie!
Meatless Monday: Honey Roasted Parsnip Soup

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...