Swap name: Book-lovers Swap
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: antarcticraft
Sign-up date range: 8/18/08-9/1/08
Date to send item by: 10/20/08
Limited to a certain number of people? (optional): No!
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? NO
If so, which country?
Age requirement? No!
Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month: YES
- Has posted at least 15 times: YES
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES
- Does not have any negative feedback: YES
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old: YES
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Details of swap:
This swap is for bibliophiles! Do you love books? Do you find yourself leaving the library with more than you could possibly read? Is that stack by your bed getting tall enough to use as another bedside table? Would you rather curl up with a good book than do...well, most anything (except craft, of course)? Are you hard-pressed to tell someone what your favorite book our author is, because it's too hard to decide? Then this swap is for you!We will be crafting three items: one small, one medium, and one large, or the equivalents.
Crafty or non-crafty extras are optional: please discuss with your partner before including anything else! You can craft things to help your fellow reading addicts, like library tote bags or bookmarks, or your crafts can reflect favorite stories and authors (a knitted Emily Dickinson, or a Slytherin pendent).
As an organizer, I note participation, timeliness and communication in my feedback. Please participate in forum discussions at least a few times, post photos in a timely manner, and PM me when you send and receive, and you'll get "Excellent swapper!" feedback. If you want to participate, information to send to organizer:QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
Mailing address including the country
Would you be willing to ship to an address outside your own country?
Confirm that are at least 13 years old (yes/no)
What are your favorite genres?
Books (I know it's hard, but try!)?
How would you describe yourself as a reader (i.e., "Never enough time anymore," or "I never buy books - I just use the library")?
What's your favorite place to read?
Are there any authors or genres you really dislike?
What colors do you like/dislike?
What materials do you like/dislike?
Describe your style, in a few words:
What crafts can you do?
Any crafts you can't do, but admire?
Is there anything you'd really like to receive?
Anything you'd really NOT like to receive (i.e., "I have way too many totes!")?
Allergies, pets or other concerns for your partner to know?
Wists or other sources of crafty inspiration?
Any other information your partner should know?
IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.
Also remember to read the Swap Info Guide
to find out how to ship your item and other details about participating in a swap.
1. antarcticraft - USA
2. PlumCrafty - England
3. Ariannrhod - USA
4. weeping_cloud - USA
5. *Sly*Sev*Steph* - USA---> Welcome to swapping!
6. Kimtastic - USA
7. BloodyDeaf - Canada
8. buckeyebeadgirl - USA
9. Cherith - USA
10. Foxlet - Finland
11. ashestoashes - USA
12. dreadlochness - USA
13. tigrisgalaxy - USA ---> Welcome to swapping!
14. a_bongiovi - USA ----> Welcome to swapping!
15. RonnieCat - USA
16. Saor - Ireland
17. haroldlovesmaude - USA
18. TerraBella01 - USA
19. morglanc - USA ----> Welcome to swapping!
20. Elenadc - USA
21. tinkrbella2005 - USA
22. mir - USA
23. IrishMolly - Ireland
24. Proxima - Czech Republic ----> Welcome to swapping!
25. Electric Fire - USA ----> Welcome to swapping!
26. hockamama - USA
27. ethertree - USA ----> Welcome to swapping!
28. camelama - USA
29. BlueKiwiCat - USA ----> Welcome to swapping!
30. Sinjah - Greece
31. odd_artist - USA
32. norahkate - USA
33. orgelpunt - Belgium ----> Welcome to swapping!
34. spotnik - USA ----> Welcome to swapping!
35. xray kitten - Sweden
36. gentlezombie - Finland
37. sallyb - Australia
38. mojouk - USA
39. dancecrafter - USA
40. SunflowerSmiles - USA
41. Kimberly_Star - USA
42. sharpie_slut - USA