A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Joining an Organized Swap? Please review the rules and info on a regular basis.
Total Members: 296,657
Currently Running With Scissors:
535 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 105
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: T4-Tea Towels Go International  (Read 54002 times)
Tags for this thread: embroidery , squirrel , deer  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

sew~amy
« Reply #180 on: September 07, 2008 07:10:24 PM »

Glenda~~~~  LOVE my towel.  You rock!!  Your drawing and stitching is wonderful.  I can't thank you enough.  I am so loving it.

I am hoping to send the next towel in the mail tomorrow.  My baby boy is home sick, so I am hoping to get out and mail it.   
THIS ROCKS   Logged

rectangel
a right angle gone wrong

'once a square always a square'

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #181 on: September 07, 2008 08:47:33 PM »

Awesome everyone!  The art deco tree, the japanese food, the chickens in love, and that the cute bird what will be next I can't begin to imagine Grin  I got my first towel today and I think I have design set up - I will be around full time now so hopefully I will be able to comment in more detail.

Please, make sure you are all keeping in touch and PMing when you get and send your towels Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Going to Viva this year April 1-4!
BrookOwens
crafts made with love and lots of cussing...

I never knew why kid! I NEVER KNEW!!!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #182 on: September 08, 2008 02:00:48 AM »

gatsbygirl & glenda.... I love your work!! I recently just stitched the same chicken and hen... I need to get a photo of it... glenda... the notions are ssooo cute!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://brookowens.etsy.com

http://brookowens.blogspot.com/

http://twitter.com/brookowens

If you live in So. California (LA,OC,SD) message me... I want to put a little craft group together!!!
sewphie

embroidery addict

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #183 on: September 08, 2008 12:40:36 PM »

Glenda that bird is so sweet- great job on drawing the notions
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Like my stuff? Why don't you come visit sometime?
http://sewphietom.blogspot.com
IamSusie
« Reply #184 on: September 08, 2008 01:02:41 PM »

I resurrected my old cross stitching supplies for UrsulaDiamond's towel.  I haven't done cross stitch in at least 15 years.  It's fun to do it again!  I'm using waste canvas to keep my grid straight, but if I remember correctly, waste canvas can be a pain to take out from under your stitching.  I hope this comes out easily, I'm using a tight stitch count!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

sew~amy
« Reply #185 on: September 08, 2008 05:14:29 PM »

can't wait to see the cross stitch!  I bet I haven't done cross stitch in 15 years.  That is what I started out doing, it was fun.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Glenda
« Reply #186 on: September 08, 2008 05:27:23 PM »

I bet I haven't done cross stitch in 15 years.  That is what I started out doing, it was fun.

Same here! But I don't know if I could go back to it -- embroidery seems so much quicker to me (and I'm even a stab-stitcher, which I think is the slower way to embroider). That said, I still scope out the x-stitch Christmas ornament patterns at Hobby Lobby every year Wink. I can't wait to see Susie's x-stitch.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ritapizza
« Reply #187 on: September 08, 2008 05:56:40 PM »

Sorry~ I'm ridiculously behind in commenting, but without a doubt, everyone's stitching here amazes me!
Of my favorites~
Amy Rose's kitschy santa ~ love his rosy cheeks and expression! your color tinting turned out perfectly!
rectangel's Alberta ~ beautiful stitching! I'm seriously breathtaken! and sad that I don't get to see her lovely stitching in person Sad I love the faux wood banner detail the most!
sewphie's birds ~ omg all those perfect long-short filler stitches!
~Glenda's bird with the sewing notions banner ~ what a unique design and love the concept and the composition is beautiful!
Nannetta's banner ~ wow, love all those designs you stitched on the banner! so beautiful and truly Nannetta style Smiley

I sent my towel to Amy Rose while on vacation in HTown last week and didn't get a chance to post a picture of it til now. I didn't have time to stitch a branch for them to perch on so I'll stitch it when it comes back to me. I also plan to stitch in "Tea Towel Tour 4" somewhere on it when it returns Smiley

I found the transfer here. It's so darling and cute, I just had to stitch it the moment I saw it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lilyvanilli
« Reply #188 on: September 08, 2008 06:29:09 PM »

I love your little birds ritapizza! They are so sweet!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ritapizza
« Reply #189 on: September 08, 2008 06:46:27 PM »

I love your little birds ritapizza! They are so sweet!

Aw, thanks! I love the bold vibrant colors and intricate stitching of your awesome rooster even more!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 105 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Christmas Tree Yoyos 2/2
How to Make Christmas Tree Yoyos 1/2
How to Make a Twisted Knit Stitch Using Three Strings as One
How to Make a Single Crochet Stitch
How to Make a Slip Knot Part 1/2
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...