A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,519
Currently Running With Scissors:
684 Guests and 21 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Candy/Sweets Swap Gallery!  (Read 14738 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #150 on: September 22, 2008 07:26:26 AM »

I love everything!  This has been such a fantastic swap.  Now on to the serious stuff...

As for those who have received and not posted photos yet, will you please do so?  I don't want to nag, but it's only polite and to be fair you DID say in your questionnaires that you would.  Every single one of you.  Smiley 

You partner's lovely work deserves to be admired just as all of ours has. 

Organizers DO reserve the right to change your feedback if you haven't properly posted photos after receiving.  And we will!

And a big thank you to everyone who has posted photos and gushed thus far.  Smiley

I just want the rest of this swap to go smoothly and I don't want anyone to feel like they have been left out of the gallery.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

sugaree
.:loser:.

If I was a bed, I would stay unmade.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #151 on: September 22, 2008 07:53:09 AM »

amen to that, sister!  but seriously - i agree.  it's such a sucky feeling when you spend so much time on crafts and you're all proud of them, and then your partner doesn't bother to show them off for you.  i can't stand having to post my own pictures of my own stuff in the galleries....
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~*shut up you know nothing know it all*~

.:when you wist upon a star:.  http://www.wists.com/sugaree
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #152 on: September 22, 2008 08:26:11 AM »

Well sometimes unexpected things happen... if you're like me and you're just excited and your partner (lashes) goes out of town and accidentally leaves her camera/SD card/reader/whatever at home, then it's not a huge deal.  She did, after all, end up posting later in the thread about the photos that I posted. 

But yes, for the most part... I mean, we did all agree to post pictures, so unless something crazy happens, it should not take weeks to get around to it.  I don't want to be the type of organizer that refuses to leave feedback until pictures are posted (not that there's anything awful about that, I just like giving feedback sooner!), but I won't hesitate to make a comment in someone's feedback about how long it took to post photos, as a warning to future organizers.

We all just need to remember that future organizers CAN refuse to allow entry into a swap for repeated lateness with pic posting, or repeated poor communication, or late sending, or whatever...

I don't want to threaten, but posting photos IS part of the swap process and to not do so is kind of an insult to your partner. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

CeruleanEyes

Looking for a Swappers Anonymous program....

« Reply #153 on: September 22, 2008 10:36:00 AM »

(Cross posting- covering bases. LOL)

Hello everyone.  It's your not-quite-as-awesome-as-Jenicat-Co-Organizer.  I've been super busy and haven't made much time for chatting with you all.  But I've not forgotten about anyone, I promise.

I have a problem with one of my girls.  It appears that she has flaked on her partner.  Sad  I have asked for her partner to hold off sending her package in case this is what happened.  Unfortunately, it did.  Sad

So I am looking for a replacement partner for Charzard.  She has finished her package so you'll get a reward for your generosity.  Smiley  If anyone can help me/her, please PM me ASAP.  This is her first swap....I want it to end up being a really positive first swap despite what's already happened.  If I don't end up hearing from anyone by the end of the day today, I am more than willing to do it.  So don't feel bad if you can't do it.  She'll be covered no matter what.  Cheesy

Thanks so much!!  Cheesy  {{{Hugs!!}}}
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I totally stole that from your wist!!  Thank you! Cheesy

My Wist- http://www.wists.com/CeruleanEyes
heartsanddaggers
happily infested with a chinese crested

i have pneumonia. very sick. :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #154 on: September 22, 2008 03:58:40 PM »

oh no!  lemme see what i can come up with, ceruleaneyes.  i may be able to come up with something fairly quickly... even if it's only a few little things.  can you pm me her info please? Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i don't have babies; i have tattoos.  - me
*sigh*  i know.  - my mom

***i have pneumonia and have been on bed rest for the last week or so.  i'm slowly trying to get up and around, but please know i'm very sick and will respond to everyone ASAP!!  so sorry!!**

www.wists.com/wellie
CeruleanEyes

Looking for a Swappers Anonymous program....

« Reply #155 on: September 22, 2008 04:42:05 PM »

UPDATE!!

SheridanLA has generously offered to help out charzard.  (Thank you SheridanLA!!)  So I think I am good now.  Order has been restored and happiness shall ensue.  Hoohooo!!   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I totally stole that from your wist!!  Thank you! Cheesy

My Wist- http://www.wists.com/CeruleanEyes
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

« Reply #156 on: September 22, 2008 06:05:49 PM »

Whew. I am glad someone could take care of it! I would hate to be flaked upon my first time!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
SheridanLA
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

Something Sparkly

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #157 on: September 22, 2008 06:16:15 PM »

The mailman brought me a happy Monday present!!! Be prepared to be in awe, kids.. my box from ClosetSuperHero arrived today!

Check out THIS fabulous package.

First, the whole kit and kaboodle...

Now... first I am showing off my wonderful new cupcake jewelry set! Earrings and a bracelet with polymer clay charms on them.. how freakin cute are these!??!?

Next we move to this awesome little coin purse which held an ice cream cone keyring!!!

Here we have candy loot.. I love what it says on the back of the Smarties box
"Red is risky and daring. I always wear red."
and the long handled lollis!!! I love the pink flower one.. I almost want that as decoration it is so cute.

Next we have my new notebook/journal. The cover is a collage of pictures and drawings.. then inside on random pages are little pictures of various sweets. So cute!!

Now... THIS is the coolest ever and something I was thinking of making myself that could not even come close to the fabulousness that ClosetSuperHero sent me!! an ice cream cone jewelry holder!!!! with little snowcone earrings!!! SQUEEE!!!! It is pink and happy and so awesome with hooks on the bottom for necklaces!! I cannot wait to hang this up!!

There is also some wonderful vanilla sprinkles body scrub and WHISTLE POPS!!!! OMG!! I have not had those in years!! I am so excited Cheesy
Thank you, ClosetSuperHero!! I love the package!! YEAH!!!

« Last Edit: September 22, 2008 06:25:30 PM by SheridanLA » THIS ROCKS   Logged
mcbenno
Pronounced mc.ben.no, not mc.bean.o ;)

It's a guineasaurus rex!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #158 on: September 22, 2008 06:27:04 PM »

That jewelry display is amazing!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

heartsanddaggers
happily infested with a chinese crested

i have pneumonia. very sick. :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #159 on: September 22, 2008 06:37:10 PM »

wow!  closetsuperhero, you really rocked OUT on this swap!  how cute is that journal!  <3 it Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i don't have babies; i have tattoos.  - me
*sigh*  i know.  - my mom

***i have pneumonia and have been on bed rest for the last week or so.  i'm slowly trying to get up and around, but please know i'm very sick and will respond to everyone ASAP!!  so sorry!!**

www.wists.com/wellie
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Jonathan Alter Reveals His Motto
An Author Chat with Julia DeVillers and Hillary Homzie Part 3
Meet Author Elizabeth Aston
Wild Horse Annie and the Last of the Mustangs Book Trailer
Philippa Gregory Talks About The Plantagenets
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...