A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,572
Currently Running With Scissors:
372 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Candy/Sweets Swap Gallery!  (Read 16819 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

heartsanddaggers
happily infested with a chinese crested

i have pneumonia. very sick. :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: September 15, 2008 12:38:51 PM »

yay ~ everything is RAD!  those cupcake soaps are darling Smiley  and i'm going home in less than an hour to take pics and post now that i have my camera back!  i've been SO good about not eating everything and waiting til pics are taken to dive in.  believe me, it hasn't been easy, folks...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i don't have babies; i have tattoos.  - me
*sigh*  i know.  - my mom

***i have pneumonia and have been on bed rest for the last week or so.  i'm slowly trying to get up and around, but please know i'm very sick and will respond to everyone ASAP!!  so sorry!!**

www.wists.com/wellie
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #121 on: September 15, 2008 02:26:38 PM »

So many lovelies showing up in this gallery.  I love the teal cupcake purse and the lime purse is adorable.  the earings are so cute I got a similar pair of earings in the cupcake swap from McBenno and I love them.  I love the cupcake soaps too.  And the fabric on the tampon case is very cute.

I can hardly wait to show you all what I got from kali_akash as soon as I take some pics.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: September 15, 2008 03:38:00 PM »

I received today from lashes!  I am going to take and post photos after dinner!  Smiley

And with that, everyone in my group has received!  If you haven't posted photos yet, please remember to do so or I will be forced to add VERY NASTY COMMENTS to your feedback profile!  Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: September 15, 2008 06:17:16 PM »

Alright!  Here's what I received from lashes:

She sent me a duct tape wallet, some very cute embroidered wrist cuffs, and this adorable tank top with a felt applique cupcake on it.  Smiley

The wallet has 6! pockets:

But my very favorite thing was a set of hair ties with very sweet crocheted cherry blossoms on them <3 I love cherry blossoms!  And as you can see they are already in my messy hair.  Smiley

Thank you so much, lashes!  I love it all.  You did a fantastic job and especially so for your first swap!   Cheesy 
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008 06:18:52 PM by Jenicat - Reason: I left out a word. I like to leave gaps in sentences. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #124 on: September 15, 2008 08:34:47 PM »

Here are the lovelies Kali_akash sent me.  A very clever magnetic cork board painted with a dish of ice cream.  And glass magnets with neopolatan icecream colors.  Then a cross stitch picture with icecream cones and cupcakes.  It matches the hand towel I got in the cupcake swap.  The foil wraped thing is a hershey kiss thumb pin cushion it is so cute.  Then she sent some Salmonberry Jam and she picked the berries at some local village near where she lives.  I have never heard of Salmonberries but I can't wait to try this on some toast.  The other jar is vanilla sugar.  And see the cookbook it is a regional cookbook from the Alaskan North Country.  I love regional cookbooks and I can't wait to try some recipies even if I will have to use ingredients from the Eastern shore of MD.
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219/eye_on_sparrow/SANY0240.jpg[/img]]

A close up of the Hershey Kiss thumb pincushion.  I think this is my favorite thing she sent I was thinking about making myself one.  The picture does not do it justice it kind of looks like a potato but in person it looks like a kiss. It even has a tiny Hershey lable on top I think it is made of shrinky dinks.
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219/eye_on_sparrow/SANY0242.jpg[/img]]

And OMG just look at all the candy she sent me and some candles and stickers there must be 10 LBs of candy.  3 different kinds of fudge from the Alaskan Fudge Com. and several unique candy bars and 3 boxes of Jelly beans.  And these really cute chocolate pops my favorite of which is the slug sucker.  It does look like a huge green slug.  I will try to get a close up of it another time.
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219/eye_on_sparrow/SANY0244.jpg[/img]]
Oh and there are some body wash and lipgloss and some mini M&Ms and some freeze dried icecream.
http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s219/eye_on_sparrow/SANY0246.jpg[/img]]
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008 09:06:03 PM by eye_on_sparrow » THIS ROCKS   Logged

LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #125 on: September 16, 2008 06:17:40 AM »

Woot! Fantastic packages yet again! I love the hair things, and that kiss thumb pincushion! Ladies, I must say you all rock!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
LunaKitten
LunaKitten Kreations

I have affairs with fictitious characters.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #126 on: September 16, 2008 06:34:29 AM »

Ok, Happy_Hooker is still having camera problems. I don't have pictures of all I sent to her, but here's three of the items!
Hand painted box. I stalked out the fact that she likes octopi, so I made him the cupcake topper. There's also little cupcakes painted on the sides of the box and on the inside of the lid.

Mini Polymer Pie magnets!

I also sent a pillow shaped like a peppermint, that smells all pepperminty to help with headaches and tummyaches. A Shrinky dink cupcake suncatcher, and a shrinky dink candy necklace. Along with some candy shaped bathsoaps and lollipop lipglosses as extras. Hope she gets her camera working I can't wait to see some action shots!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Substantial Wist Smiley

Forget all the other crafting tools, what I really want is a sonic screwdriver!!!!

Blessed Be!

I'm up for personal swaps! PM Me! Smiley

Etsy Shop
Jenicat
Where is my mind?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: September 16, 2008 07:07:57 AM »

Smiley Wow!  That is a LOT of candy, kali_akash!   Cheesy

And LunaKitten, the octopus is hilarious... I love the little pies!  They look FANTASTIC!  I can't wait to see pics of the rest of the stuff!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

heartsanddaggers
happily infested with a chinese crested

i have pneumonia. very sick. :(

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: September 16, 2008 01:49:01 PM »

okay.  so i was finally able to quickly snap some photos of my FABULOUS package from kittykill this morning before rushing out the door for work.  sorry for the shoddy photography, but it was sunny and hard to get these shots! here goes:

i got this amazing frosted glass candy jar with a vintage cupcake princess on it, complete with sparkles for her skirt

here's the top of the jar, where it says candy in glitter:

and did i mention it was STUFFED with candy??:

i also got a cute little picture frame with glittery sweets all around it:
a TON of candy (including some almond roca, which i've never had and am now in LOVE!!), the cutest little hello kitty marshmallow sucker, some treats for phineas - although he was more interested in eating the packing peanuts, lol, some lip balm, the cutest little packs of gum, sour gummy worms, jujubes, the most adorable sugar pops vintage style cards, and other stuff i know i'm forgetting... (ps kittykill vintage cowgirls are my WEAKNESS)   

and my absolute favorite thing:  an embroidered tea towel/small tablecloth with a pinup girl holding a pie, surrounded by little various sweet sundries.  it's amazing!  here are a couple closeups:

thank you thank you thank you kittykill!  i love everything (if you couldn't tell from the million pics, lol)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

i don't have babies; i have tattoos.  - me
*sigh*  i know.  - my mom

***i have pneumonia and have been on bed rest for the last week or so.  i'm slowly trying to get up and around, but please know i'm very sick and will respond to everyone ASAP!!  so sorry!!**

www.wists.com/wellie
eye_on_sparrow
« Reply #129 on: September 16, 2008 06:29:43 PM »

I love the little pie magnets and that tablecloth is amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 20 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How To Manage "2nd Day" Hair
How to Style Half Up Prom Hair
Fashion Phenomenon: The Colourists’ Bar
Festival De Cannes 2014: Beauty Rendezvous with Dessange and Dior
How to Style a Messy Bun with Flowers
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Making Toys
May 27, 2015 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Solar Light Garden Mushroom

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...