What crafts would you like to receive?
1. Messenger Bag (with lots of pockets, in one primary cool bold colour fabric such as black/purple/red, no yellows or orange colours please)
2. A Handmade Wallet
3. A Rainbow KNITTED
Tam Hat in a soft wool (like a beanie with a hole out the top for your hair, hippies wear them usually , I'm only being picky about the wool quality because I tend to get itchy if it's not a soft wool )
4. Rainbow themed resin/poly clay jewellery in the theme of my favorite cartoons (see my profile)or small food designs such as cupcakes e.t.c
5. A Hanging Letter Organiser (preferably in wood for bills, letters e.t.c UNPAINTED/UNVARNISHED)...I love Folk Art
6. Something Autism or Autism Therapy related such as homemade P.E.C.S cards or a Stimmy ( A rope toy thing with different textures, things on so when a child with autism gets stressed they fiddle with the stimmy instead of lashing out). The only reason I request something unusual is because I have an 8 y.o son who has autism and a 7 y.o daughter who has A.D.H.D (but I still make time to craft )Would you like to receive a kit?
I would really love a crochet/knitting kit in a handmade roll. (with or without wool)
I would really LOVE a polymer clay kitWhat crafts would you like to send?
1. Handpainted tile and a breadboard, Australian native bird theme.
2. Hand Made Cards with Envelopes
3. Small Decopauged Box/es in swapping partners personal choice.
4. Altered Journal or Sketchbook that relates to swapping partners personal choice/theme.
5. I am quite handy in the art of photoshop and digital design, I can make Slideshow DVD's and the like.Would you like to send a kit?
I can send a cross stitch kit (for a beginner)Please tell me anything else that might help pair you up, or anything your partner should know?
I hope my swapping partner will have a wist so I can get ideas on what they like...I'm not an overly chatty person as I'm usually busy almost all the time so someone who knows what they want first up (and who doesn't change their mind too much) would be ideal for me.
I hope my swapping partner reads my profile first for ideas and to get a feel for what I like and then have a peek at my wist when I figure out how to put it in my signature :pI'm Australian I'M A NEWBIE
---please be gentle on me!
p/s---> I'll also send chocolate