A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Do you have a crafty tattoo?  We'd love to feature it in our Crafty Tattoos blog series!  Share it with us here!
Total Members: 297,544
Currently Running With Scissors:
663 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Friends of Craftster Raffle Swap R2 (FOCR R2) Shades of Blue Gallery  (Read 9440 times)
Tags for this thread: table_runner  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2008 04:14:38 PM »

I win I win I totally win!

Sorry ladies!  One more awesome thing to cross off your lists!

I'm in love!  She's beautiful!  My daughter likes her too, though she's not going to be allowed to play with her much yet.  Lily thinks the eyes are just facinating.  And they are.

And the hair!  *swoon!*

Thank you SO SO much, Eliea!  She was literally the thing I wanted most in this swap.  And thanks TheSapphireMoon for organizing!  When's the next one?  *grin*
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
TheSapphireMoon
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2008 04:20:56 PM »

Next round will likely be in late Sept, early Oct to end in or before early Nov so everyone can focus on family for the holidays.  It will be a Winter theme....NOT to be an exclusively Christmas theme due to religious issues...basically, non-denominational is what I am aiming for with a Winter theme Smiley  Can be a red/green color palette, for example, but not blatently advertising Merry Christmas on it or something, KWIM?  I believe it will be a success and I can't wait to start it...I want a break though on organizing for a bit...I have REALLY gotten into sewing recently and I REALLY wanna focus on getting my skillz up to par so I can try to get some great stuff up in swaps.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
Eliea
Tutorial Contributor

Proverbs 31:13 "She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands."

« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2008 04:59:25 PM »

Yeah I guessed right! lol. I"m glad you like her! And the winter theme for the future swap sounds great! plenty of excuses to go with snow or hot cocoa or elves. lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
indigo_roses
« Reply #83 on: August 21, 2008 05:35:41 PM »

I received today as well! My mind was completely on the Sweat Shoppe Swap when I opened the package though, and was like, I don't remember this! But then I realized that it was blue, and it must be my FOCR prize!  Roll Eyes I have an excuse, I had just mailed off 2 for the SSS earlier today and I had also received one of my packages from that swap as well.

Anyway, I received the "sailor" bag from angeltreats! I don't have any small bags like this, it'll be great to throw my wallet in and go!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

My Pinterest
50 in 2013 18/50

Taking a break from swapping to focus on crafting for myself, friends, and charity
rubytue
who could hang a name on me

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: August 21, 2008 06:10:35 PM »

I'm so confused... I posted, but its not here   Huh  Luckily, I could still hit back on my browser and copy what I wrote Smiley

I had to stop checking here this afternoon, for fear of seeing the poppet before I got home *giggle*

My package was waiting when I got home  Grin

I got the wonderfully cute monsters from PhotoJen.  Like everything else, they even cuter in person!

Here they are guarding the window:

I'm trying to decide their perfect home.  On the one hand, our guest room is blue and the craft room loves stuffies.  On the other hand, I have two nephews who have birthdays coming up.  hmmm  Decisions decisions...
THIS ROCKS   Logged
TheSapphireMoon

It's like a vacation for the mind, to leave the body behind...

Rockin' the baubles all around town...

« Reply #85 on: August 21, 2008 06:26:05 PM »

Hooray!  More great stuff.  I am STILL stuck at work...an hour and a half past when I should have already left for the night....ARGH.  I will not be able to update any feedback until tomorrow for all you folks that received recently...even then I am so tired when I get home usually that I still may not get to it until Sunday when I am off again!   Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~ ♥ Zoe ♥ ~

In need of rainbow fabrics for a Teesha Moore tote, PM me to swap!

ETSY
http://thesapphiremoon.etsy.com
PINTEREST
http://www.pinterest.com/thesapphiremoon

Shop The Swap 62
50 Projects 2012
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #86 on: August 21, 2008 07:28:02 PM »

Those monsters rock! And, Eliea, you might have to make a winter-themed Poppet for the next round, and another one to match the next theme, and the one after that...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
amybarnett
« Reply #87 on: August 21, 2008 08:40:19 PM »

Woohoo! I was right! I got the ribbon organizer from littlebiskit and it is just awesome. Here it is in all its ribbony glory:

The little handles are genius! They are little nuts (y'know, hardware) with blue clay baked around them. Cool!

And never has there been a more thoughtful swapper: littlebiskit even included a bag of cheez-its for Darla! Because of this of symbol of goodwill and friendship, Darla approves of the ribbon organizer box. And so do I.

checkin out the goods.....

Also I have to mention there were 5 rolls of new, beautiful ribbon. Nice! This is a wonderful addition to my new craft room. Thank you ever so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
angeltreats
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2008 12:33:41 AM »

Lots of people received since I last checked!  I love the poppet and the monsters and everything else.  Oh, and Darla the cat is gorgeous.

Indigo Roses - I did guess that I was sending to you!  Again I'm so sorry the package was thrown together, I had wanted to put some extras in but just didn't have time Sad  Hope you liked the love hearts though!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

littlebiskit

no cat anywhere ever gave anyone a straight answer

« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2008 05:08:37 AM »

Yay Darla!  I'm glad she liked her treats!  I found somewhere that you had posted she liked them, and that was too cute of a tidbit not to include them for her.  She's beautiful!

And I'm glad you like the organizer!

Eliea - My daughter keeps pointing at the poppet and saying "cat!  cat!"  She's quite intrigued.  And I can't stop petting her hair!  That's some soft soft yarn you used!   I still am squeeing over the fact she's with me now!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008 05:10:33 AM by littlebiskit - Reason: note to Eliea » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am walking 12 hours straight for my local Relay For Life event.  [a href="http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11MW?px=16690269&pg=personal&fr_id=30095"]Please support me![/a href] I'm only 40% to my goal! =0(
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make a Duct Tape Holiday Wallet
How to Make a Duct Tape Holiday Ornament
How to Crochet a Circle
How to Criss Cross Crochet
How to Crochet Granny Squares
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...