A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Join us for fun, contests and discussions on Craftster's Facebook page!
Total Members: 302,806
Currently Running With Scissors:
623 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: RAINBOW Swap Round 2 Gallery!  (Read 11307 times)
Tags for this thread: rainbow  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

iliveonarainbow
« Reply #120 on: October 01, 2008 02:25:56 PM »

In order to fulfill swap requirements, Strutter sent me this...
Aren't they cute?

OMG! I love that rainbow chain; the stitching looks amazing.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Oyhana
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2008 01:55:52 PM »

2 whole months and nine whole days later Nobodyhasthisoneyet's package has finally arrived!  She won't be around to pick it up until Friday but I wanted to post a couple pics I found.

I made her things to use in her kitchen, but she's free to use them where ever she wants.  There were some tea towels/dish cloths, oven mitts and a rag-bag complete with rags.  They all match this braided rainbow rug...

I also sent her this mini rainbow zen garden.  The tin and rocks are mod podged paper colored with pencil crayon.

My nephew also sent some little animals he molded out of rainbow clay.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest     

Personal swap friendly!  Especially ATCs!
mamarose22
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2008 02:27:59 PM »

That braided rug is very pretty.  I'm sure it 's very comfy. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Life is a coin, you can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it once.
http://www.wists.com/mamarose22
Ma Rut
A Made-In-The-South Original

Swap Addict, officially.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2008 06:38:40 PM »

Oh pretty! Grin I can't wait to see the rest!

And your package gets the award for the longest delivery EVER (we can breath a sigh of relief now that it's finally landed, right? Cheesy). Thanks for being so patient!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nobodyhasthisoneyet
« Reply #124 on: October 30, 2008 04:44:41 PM »

It's lovely!!!  Lovely lovely lovely lovely!!!

I'll post more pix this evening, showing the mat and teatowels etc in situ in my kitchen, but here's the gorgeous little zen garden,in action on my desk at work:

I adore the rainbow paper it's covered with - and to think Oyhana did the design on the paper, too, it's not just something she bought already printed like that!

and here are more pix, showing everything in situ:

A stoveful of dish cloths and tea towels, which are getting a VERY good workout!

The mat, at the front door - it has since moved to beside my bed, because it's sooo soft on the feet.

And a special shout-out for this lovely little container, decorated by Oyhana's 6 year old nephew. 

Oyhana's nephew and I have a neurological condition in common, so this was really, really sweet!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2008 02:38:16 PM by Nobodyhasthisoneyet - Reason: added extra pix and chatter » THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer online regularly - if you need to contact me, try tweeting @artsieaspie.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
littlebluegirl
« Reply #125 on: October 31, 2008 09:21:24 AM »

Gorgeous package! I love the rug!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Nobodyhasthisoneyet
« Reply #126 on: November 26, 2008 02:24:12 PM »

Strutter received her angel package at the start of the week, and now that work's not so hectic, here are pix:

My first set of Artist Trading Cards. 

Strutter had her heart set on a cupcake bracelet, but I couldn't find cupcake beads (and can't do the fine detail work needed to make 'em) so she got liquorish allsorts instead:

Envelopes;

And a writing set, with pencils, pens (not shown - they were just standard store bought pens in a variety of colours), stamped writing paper, an eraser and a pencil sharpener (also not shown, it was decorated with rainbow paper strips) and the pink and black bag to keep it all together.

The photo's come out a bit dark, in case you can't tell, the beads are actually on the ends of the bag's drawstring.

BTW - re-read my post above about Oyhana's package for me, I have finally added more pix!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

No longer online regularly - if you need to contact me, try tweeting @artsieaspie.  Sorry for the inconvenience!
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Make Macaroni and Cheese
How to Make Chicken With Mushrooms
How to Make Potato Salad
Tuna Noodle Casserole Recipe
How to Make Enchiladas Verdes
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Fabric and Felt Bird Ornament
Cardboard Tube? Craft Supply!
Spotlight on: Art Dolls

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...