A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Need help? Click the HELP link at the top of the screen to read the docs or ask at the Help Desk.
Total Members: 298,755
Currently Running With Scissors:
572 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Newbies Only Round 10 Gallery  (Read 20194 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

cupcakesorbet

I like pretty things

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 26, 2008 10:32:02 AM »

Yay, annother one has arrived! It all looks really professional and neat! I especially like the tote with citrus fruits on, its adorable!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
sew_renee
« Reply #131 on: August 27, 2008 09:02:41 AM »

so you know that one Austin Powers movie, when Mini-Me gets really excited and he runs around screaming "EEEEEEEEEEE?"

That was totally me last night. My package from vegiegirl came and let me just start out by saying that everything in it was really cool! So bring on the pictures!

Hmmm, looks like I got a box of pink tissue paper! Oh wait, I have to dig in there?

I've never been a fan of saving the best for last. So here is the best thing first! A pin cushion shaped like a chicken!!!!!!

It even came with pins! I love the retro fabric, and his little blue mo-hawk! Super awesome!

Next we have... a pink glass vase! vegiegirl recommended that I use it for my crochet hooks.

BUT, since I already have a case for my crochet hooks (my mom bought it at a garage sale)...

(in this picture you can see the duplicate pin cushion I made)

... I found the perfect use for it!

it looks really pretty with a candle inside. My husband was previously using a sawed-off beer can as a votive holder, so this is much much better!

Next we have... some hand-made envelopes!

These will come in handy since I have a friend who just moved to Africa, and I promised I'd write!

Here they are all spread out so you can see the colors:

I really love the red and blue ones.

And last but not least, a knitted flower pin!

I have a pair of pants that are the same color purple, so this will go great with them!

I really like everything, especially the chicken! AND, as a bonus, I got all this awesome pink tissue paper!

Some of it is already enjoying its new life wrapping a present for my brother-in-law.

Yay! Thanks so much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Riechan
« Reply #132 on: August 27, 2008 09:31:55 AM »

ooooh that's a cute chicken ^^
Jeez what an amount of crochethooks do you have!!!! (I only have 1 :p )
THIS ROCKS   Logged

My blog
My Shop @ fb
Junque journal Along!
50 Projects in 2014!
Anyone interested in a postcard swap? I have too many... PM me! ^^
Hadassah
« Reply #133 on: August 27, 2008 10:11:52 AM »

Awesome package! I like those cute little envelopes!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

cupcakesorbet

I like pretty things

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 27, 2008 10:24:49 AM »

What a lovely package! I do like the flower brooch and that vase works well with a candle in, yay!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: August 27, 2008 11:26:39 AM »

Why my swap partner is the coolest person in the whole world

By Hedgewitch

Hehehe, first off lemme tell you thank you!  You rock so much!  You really made my day!

I woke up to a package sitting on my crafting table!  YAY!  I can't believe it is here!  So I go ripping into this thing like a hyena and realized I didn't grab my camera.  I must admit that the other night I went in search of green tissue paper for a project I'm doing and couldn't find ANY no matter where I went...when I opened the box the first words were "OMG!  Green tissue paper!  YAY!"

Hehehehe....I'm such a tard...

Here's the loot lot:

Here's the loot lot naked:

First thing out of the box was a baggie with 3 very cool very pungent catnip toys shaped like leaves and my tree!  I had to wrangle them away from the cats to get the pic, lol!

Action shot of said cat crack.  Since I have been posting these pics all 3 toys have been taken to various parts of the house and a cat fight has already gone down over one of them, lol!  Miss Boo approves this picture:

Next came the card.  This is so cute!  She hand made the whole thing and I have it hanging over my craft table on my bulletin board!  It was full of dirty poetry and naked pictures...just kidding...there was no poetry...

Next is a very cool box that I have already stuffed to the gills with things!  She even put my nick name "Spooky" on it!  Absolutely wonderful lolcats reference!  I will have a fight over the ownership of this one, I can see it now.

Next is a super awesome pair of hand made bookmarks with my fave person in the world (next to you of course Molly Millions!) George Carlin!  George done in a South Park style!  How great is THAT!  South Park rocks baby!

Next comes the awesome sign!  Spooky!  WOOT!  This is hanging over my craft table as well over the spider tank!

Next is the 3 Zombie Survival Note Pads.  I have never seen these and think they are incredibly funny!  I will have yet another fight over these...I can smell the carnage on the wind.

Out of the box comes this adorable little stuffie wizard!  He has taken residence on my gaming shelf with my gaming books!  He is without a doubt the coolest wizard ever!  She really sniffed my wists! 

BENDER MAGNETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OMG this is fantabulous!  He has his "Gender Bender" outfit and "Flexo-beard"!  Bender is da man...no question about it!  He has greatly increased the appeal of my horrid looking fridge.

An adorable windchime with my Mother Oak logo in it!  I love it!  You are too cool!

I even got a totem pole souvenir from Canada, eh?  (lol, couldn't resist)

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDY!  My husband has laid claim on the sugar free stuff, lol.

I couldn't pick a favorite if my life depended on it, I swear you are brilliant and thoughtful and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything.  I am so lucky to have you as a swap partner and will cherish each and everything I got! 

My husband called from work and I told him my package arrived.  He says "Don't open it till I get home!" 

Yeah, like that's gonna happen...

Now I gotta go play with all my new stuff....WOOT!

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MollyMillions
« Reply #136 on: August 27, 2008 11:55:11 AM »

Haha, can you hear that huge sigh of relief from Canada?  Cheesy
I'm so happy you like everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Hedgewitch
Mother Oak

Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: August 27, 2008 11:57:32 AM »

Haha, can you hear that huge sigh of relief from Canada?  Cheesy
I'm so happy you like everything!

No no dear...I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything!  My poor husband has called 5 times already and has made me send him pics of everything to his phone....Your package was a huge hit around here!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ShesxCrafty
« Reply #138 on: August 27, 2008 01:51:36 PM »

Wowee! Both packages looked totally awesome!! vegiegirl, the chicken is super cute!! mollymillions, the little storage box is awesome! Wow. Even the bender magnet thingy looked great!! You sure did spoil hedgewitch lol

Great job ladies! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

lobsterchicky
What's Up, Science Bitchezzzz?

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #139 on: August 27, 2008 01:54:35 PM »

Awwww... you guys got awesome packages!  I'm jealous.   Undecided
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 31 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Beauty Mark - Personalized Nail Art
The Monday Makeover - Bronze Eyes Tutorial
Beauty Mark - How to Wear Orange Lipstick
Beauty Mark - Applying Glitter Eye Makeup
How to Do Last Minute Cat Makeup for Halloween
Latest Blog Articles
Tute Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Bacon Pecan Pie
Amazing Altered Puzzles
Meatless Monday: Cottage Cheese Mousse

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...