A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,521
Currently Running With Scissors:
619 Guests and 25 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: The Dog Swap Gallery  (Read 17367 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

NyteRayn

Hi my name is Jess and I have a crafting problem.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2008 11:34:51 AM »

Yay, yay, yay!! I was so excited to see my package when I got home! THANK YOU NYTERAYN! Max was ecstatic... especially about the bone-shaped pillow.  I will post pictures when I get home tonight! Smiley

I made one of the bone pillows as a test and gave it to my pups... Kaya loves to chew on it, and Zack loves to sleep on it...

-nyterayn
« Last Edit: September 10, 2008 07:35:07 AM by jungrrl - Reason: Edited to comply with Craftster guidelines. » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Findings, links, tutes, fabrics, news, photos and all other sorts of crafty-type stuff! http://elementalcraft.blogspot.com/
umheried
« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2008 01:55:53 PM »

I am sooo excited Shocked  My package to Imagine was delivered today & I have the package from her waiting at home for me!!!  I will post pictures as soon as possible (I am really going to aim for tonight)  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

HootHootHope
« Reply #142 on: September 04, 2008 02:10:03 PM »

Yay, I'm excited too because the package I sent RikaHeart was delivered this morning! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
NyteRayn

« Reply #143 on: September 04, 2008 03:12:27 PM »

Zack, Kaya and I just came home from work to find an AWESOME package from dragonslair on our front porch!! YAY!!

My camera is at work right now- so pics will be posted this weekend... but I will tell you that she included some fantastic goodies... and right now, my uber-picky boy Zack is munching on some of "Maggie's Beef & Garlic Treats"- homemade cookies that he LOVES. This is a dog that refuses ALL treats, short of actual fresh meat or cheese (he doesn't even like peanut butter, or any store-bought dog treats at all)... you've never met a picker canine- but he begged me for a taste of these and then inhaled his immediately.

Kaya can't have any until she finishes her dinner.  Grin

Thank you!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Findings, links, tutes, fabrics, news, photos and all other sorts of crafty-type stuff! http://elementalcraft.blogspot.com/
dragonslair
Crafting another baby...... Due Jan. 6th, 2011

Goth and loving it.

« Reply #144 on: September 04, 2008 03:23:53 PM »

Zack, Kaya and I just came home from work to find an AWESOME package from dragonslair on our front porch!! YAY!!

My camera is at work right now- so pics will be posted this weekend... but I will tell you that she included some fantastic goodies... and right now, my uber-picky boy Zack is munching on some of "Maggie's Beef & Garlic Treats"- homemade cookies that he LOVES. This is a dog that refuses ALL treats, short of actual fresh meat or cheese (he doesn't even like peanut butter, or any store-bought dog treats at all)... you've never met a picker canine- but he begged me for a taste of these and then inhaled his immediately.

Kaya can't have any until she finishes her dinner.  Grin

Thank you!!!

I am glad he liked them.  I created that recipe for Maggie and am currently working to register the recipe with the FDA for sale, but I could email you the recipe if you would like.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

WILL SWAP for CLOTH diapers.........

MY LJ
http://crochet-crazy.livejournal.com

My wists
www.wists.com/dragonslair
RikaHeart
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

" If the world is made of light and darkness..."

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #145 on: September 04, 2008 04:21:55 PM »

I have received earlier today and right now, Tucker is pouting because He hates the outfit on him.. Jocko is running around with it on already. LOL!!!!

I have tried posting earlier.

Here's the Outfit on the two Doggies:

Sorry. I had to play with this on Tucker's head. I think he hates me for it lol!

They are checking the patty out....

Jocko says: MINE!!! Of course, I snapped the camera when he was eating it.

I manage to get Tucker to eat one by breaking it in half

Jocko checking out the Cupcake since Tucker was interested in our Peaches at the moment.

Thank you so much! My Mom loves the Outfit on them and Jocko is running about with his little mouth open in a big grin as usual. He's still a stupid dog. LOL!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

NyteRayn

« Reply #146 on: September 04, 2008 05:05:20 PM »

I am glad he liked them.  I created that recipe for Maggie and am currently working to register the recipe with the FDA for sale, but I could email you the recipe if you would like.

I would appreciate that so much! Anything that Zack will eat is celebrated in our house! Smiley
And I promise I wouldn't share it with anyone... at least not until you start selling it, at which point I'd direct people your way.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Lootyaj
« Reply #147 on: September 04, 2008 05:12:04 PM »

Oh, I'm so sorry it took so long to post pics, but Wildfyre sent Jolee and Leo an awesome package!

Here is everything all packaged up!  Its color coded too, pink for Jolee and blue for Leo!  Smiley Smiley

You can see Jolee's bone and the new tug toy they got!  They love them!

Now, opening packages for two boxers and taking pictures is a hard thing to do!  First, Wildfyre sent an awesome octopus, you can see it in the picture above better...

Leo really loved it.   He loved it so much that he had to rip it to shreds, unforturnatly.  But, I did get some good shots of the two of them playing with it first...

See, Wildfyre, he EATS WALLS, the poor octopus never had a chance... Smiley

They both got new bandanas, which are awesome!  

Some yummy treats, which I didn't get a pic of.  A new treat bag, that works awesome!

Here is Jolee trying to take off her new collar.... Smiley  She hasn't been wearing one, so she had to get used to the feeling again.  

I haven't gotten a pic of Leo's collar yet, but it is an awesome camo that matches his bandana.

My personal fave is the paw mitt that she sent.  I am always trying to find things to wipe off their feet, and this works perfect.  I can get it wet if I need to and it hangs right by the back door!  

Thank you Thank you Thank you Wildfyre!  Jolee and Leo loved everything!  
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008 05:13:09 PM by Lootyaj » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Amy Jo ~
My Wist
GatorWrangler
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: September 04, 2008 05:17:21 PM »

Pocono got her swap package today!

opening the box

checking out all her new presents

looking at her new chew toy

she loves her new toy Smiley  I couldn't get a photo of her with the bird toy because she kept rolling it off the chair

the awesome scrapbook!

sleeping on her new quilt (which I LOVE!) after getting tired from all the playing  Cheesy

Thanks so much, we both love everything! Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged

~Colleen

My Pinterest
marcusandila
Fairy Tales are Real

A TRUE LOVE Story Never Ends

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #149 on: September 04, 2008 05:20:30 PM »

awe the octopus, pirate outfit, and nascar quilt are all freakin awesome. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

MY BLOG
MY PINTEREST
Momma to Cade & Cas
*Personal Swap? Yeahhh!*
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 28 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Assembling Supplies for Plein Air Painting
How to Draw Bamboo with Watercolor
How to Create Snow with Watercolor
How to Create Realistic Tree Trunks in Watercolor Painting
How to Create Bricks with Watercolor
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Seed Packet Gifts
Cooking: Honey Month
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...