A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can now organize your bookmarks into folders!  Read more here.
Total Members: 302,357
Currently Running With Scissors:
516 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1] 2  All
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: BELLA'S BRACELET & more TWILIGHT inspired goodies!!! <33  (Read 2534 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mandajane
« on: August 11, 2008 05:39:48 AM »

Bella's bracelet!! I'm sending it to my very deserving (and unsuspecting) best friend today!  Grin

More Twilight inspired necklaces of my own design..  (I drown everything in glitter, i know i know lol)

I'm not as happy with this one. It was supposed to be a heart-shaped apple, but somehow I don't think it quite looks that way.  Cry

Comments are loved very much!! <333 Thanks for looking! (More to come soon! I'm making stuff for a bunch of us to wear when the movie comes out)
THIS ROCKS   Logged
cherry_queen
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2008 06:14:14 AM »

i'm a huge Twilight fan ... so i love them all! especially the bracelet.
 Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Tiff the Strawberry
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2008 06:57:15 AM »

I'm not really a Twilight fan, but even as a non-Twilight fan I think these are wonderful!

I think the only reason I'm not a fan so much is because I don't know much about it, but there are so many fans here I think I'll look more into it.  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
chum
Just Craft!

Can't Deny, Computer Geek

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2008 08:22:10 AM »

I definitely think that it looks like a heart shaped apple, was the clay already glitter or did you paint it this way or was it a "topping/ embelishment"?

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Everything has beauty, it is just how we choose to see it.
mandajane
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2008 11:55:22 AM »

I definitely think that it looks like a heart shaped apple, was the clay already glitter or did you paint it this way or was it a "topping/ embelishment"?

why thank you! Cheesy
i used regular sculpey clay and added gobs of glitter glue. im addicted to the stuff lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bricknails
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2008 12:06:53 AM »

Wow, they're all really good, but I love the last one! 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kayandhearts
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2008 02:02:15 AM »

ok so that twilight bracelet is so amazing that i had to go make an account just so i could comment on this. how did you make that wolf? Huh i want to make some of these bracelets for a couple presents for my twilight obsessed family and yours looks great it defenantly reminds me of the little wood  carved one Jacob gave Bella.  Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandajane
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2008 09:52:31 AM »

ok so that twilight bracelet is so amazing that i had to go make an account just so i could comment on this. how did you make that wolf? Huh i want to make some of these bracelets for a couple presents for my twilight obsessed family and yours looks great it defenantly reminds me of the little wood  carved one Jacob gave Bella.  Grin

wow! what a compliment *blushes* Thank you so much!  Grin Grin

I had a hard time trying to figure out how I was going to go about making the wolf, I'd tried making individual pieces and just putting them together and that didnt work; so then I took into consideration that it was supposed to look like it was carved from wood, so i tried just carving from a solid block of clay-didnt work lol; sooo in the end i just took a ball, pinched it in some places, pulled in others, used those cheap-o sculpting tools they give you in some bulk packs of sculpey, and viola! (though I added the back legs and tail seperately because i wanted more dimension) I'm actually pretty proud of the way it turned out because I am definitely not gifted at sculpting lol.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
kayandhearts
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2008 11:15:01 AM »

sooo in the end i just took a ball, pinched it in some places, pulled in others, used those cheap-o sculpting tools they give you in some bulk packs of sculpey, and viola! (though I added the back legs and tail seperately because i wanted more dimension) I'm actually pretty proud of the way it turned out because I am definitely not gifted at sculpting lol.

about how big a ball of clay did you use? im sitting here trying to figure out how to make them right now lol. i mixed the perfect color now i just have to figure out how to actually do it haha
THIS ROCKS   Logged
mandajane
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2008 01:07:44 PM »

sooo in the end i just took a ball, pinched it in some places, pulled in others, used those cheap-o sculpting tools they give you in some bulk packs of sculpey, and viola! (though I added the back legs and tail seperately because i wanted more dimension) I'm actually pretty proud of the way it turned out because I am definitely not gifted at sculpting lol.

about how big a ball of clay did you use? im sitting here trying to figure out how to make them right now lol. i mixed the perfect color now i just have to figure out how to actually do it haha

hmm i rolled a ball of clay roughly between the size of a nickel and a quarter for the body. you'll need 3 significantly smaller balls for both the back legs and tail...just play around with it Smiley
i wanna see the results when youre done!
and yay for making your own! $75 dollars for one on twilightteez.com? pshhhh lol Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] 2  All Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Get Smooth Cam Results - Motion 3
How to Create Advanced Time Remapping - FCP 6
How to Make Good Green Screens for Under a Dollar
How to Round-Trip From FCP to Shake - Final Cut Pro 6
How to Create an Animated Logo - Motion 3
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Fabric Boxes
Tute Tuesday: A Pod of Narwhals
Hey, it's summer. Go outside!

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...