A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Fanatic Friends of Craftster now have the ability to disable ads on Craftster! Read more here.
Total Members: 297,052
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 30 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: GRANNIES DAUGHTERS CROCHET SWAP R1 (CLOSED) Sendout-10/13/08  (Read 13825 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #200 on: October 15, 2008 05:21:01 PM »

umheried, that sounds a bit extreme! Mine only cost me about $2, including the delivery confirmation! I didn't send to Canada or out of the US, but that still sounds wicked high!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The choices you make today determine the choices you will have tomorrow.

51/50: 50+ Crochet Wash Cloth Along- Finally!!! Now for the + part Smiley
myklia
« Reply #201 on: October 15, 2008 05:47:54 PM »

There has been the same issue in the rapunzel scarf swap.  For those of us in the states, sending internationally didn't cost much at all (we were sending 6 strands of 10 foot long yarn), but for those out of the country, it cost them quite a bit.  For the next round of that swap when I add to the participant list, I will list the country each participant is from.  Hopefully we'll get enough people in the same geographic regions to help with the shipping costs.

Should another round of granny daughters happen, I don't plan on organizing it, but I will more than likely be happy to participate and co-organize if needed (though we had a somewhat small group).

I have angels for bettflows people in place and I am just waiting to hear from one more person.  I look forward to more people receiving.  Yay!!!

Jeanette
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #202 on: October 15, 2008 06:22:40 PM »

Should another round of granny daughters happen, I don't plan on organizing it, but I will more than likely be happy to participate and co-organize if needed (though we had a somewhat small group).

Thanks again for taking up the reins as organizer, myklia! I think it's even harder to step in and organize than it is to organize in the first place. Having said that... I'd be willing to organize the next round... would after the holidays be a better time, or is this an easy enough swap that we could start another round sooner rather than later?

And, do we have a gallery that I missed? Wouldn't surprise me if I had...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2008 06:24:36 PM by craftADDchick » THIS ROCKS   Logged

myklia
« Reply #203 on: October 15, 2008 06:56:56 PM »

Ok, well I sent rackycoo a PM too, I was at work so I didn't have time to post that here.  I did start up the gallery here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=271328.0

Rackycoo PM'd me back and put me in as co-organizer.  Just so we can get up to date, if everyone can PM me and let me know who they have sent to and who they have received from.  Tomorrow night I'll work on putting all the statuses together and post them in the first post of the gallery.  I know one or two people have already posted pictures in this thread, it is up to you if you want to repost them in the gallery or not.

I hope Bettflow is ok in whatever is going on.  Until her return, I will do the best I can for all of you.

We do have a gallery, link in the quote.  Enjoy it. Cheesy

Thanks for offering to organize the next one.  Before or after the holidays can work, though after might be slightly better (really though, for me my holidays are nil this year Sad).  Let me know if you need any help.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

rackycoo
Global Moderator
Swap Moderator
Paper Crafts, Scrapbooking, and ATCs Moderator

Tutorial Contributor

Member of the Papercraft Gang

"Best of 2013" Winner; too lazy to change avatar.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: October 16, 2008 04:04:59 AM »

I modified bettflow's first post with a gallery link so it's easy to find. It's at the very top of the first page of this swap.  Smiley

Thanks again, myklia, for doing such a great job with this swap!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2008 04:05:53 AM by rackycoo » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Check out my Etsy shop. Scary Toys and Halloween for everyone!
My blog: junk&stuff
Pinterest
craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #205 on: October 16, 2008 04:06:47 PM »

Ok, well I sent rackycoo a PM too, I was at work so I didn't have time to post that here.  I did start up the gallery here: http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=271328.0

Rackycoo PM'd me back and put me in as co-organizer.  Just so we can get up to date, if everyone can PM me and let me know who they have sent to and who they have received from.  Tomorrow night I'll work on putting all the statuses together and post them in the first post of the gallery.  I know one or two people have already posted pictures in this thread, it is up to you if you want to repost them in the gallery or not.

I hope Bettflow is ok in whatever is going on.  Until her return, I will do the best I can for all of you.

We do have a gallery, link in the quote.  Enjoy it. Cheesy

Thanks for offering to organize the next one.  Before or after the holidays can work, though after might be slightly better (really though, for me my holidays are nil this year Sad).  Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks for the link! I knew I had missed it somehow Wink (And thanks, rackycoo, for adding it to the first post!)

And, thanks for offering to help on the next round. Hopefully, if we wait until after the holidays, a few more folks will join in. I might actually start working on mine soon, so I can be ready to go Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #206 on: October 24, 2008 04:44:05 PM »

So, since I used up many of my Little Odd Balls to make the Granny's Daughters, I figured I'd start another Little Odd Ball Swap.

Check it out here:
http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=275293.0

And, it'd be great if you could join!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

tiggy_114
« Reply #207 on: October 30, 2008 01:01:25 PM »

Hey i have a link for you all: http://www.classiceliteyarns.com/WebLetter/62/Issue62.php  If you still have bits of yarn left from this swap, i thought these would be great for the xmas tree and would use up those odd balls.  So i thought i'd share with you all.   Actually though i just checked and the pattern says you need 100g of yarn!!! Surely not.  That must be for a whole string of them.  Enjoy x
THIS ROCKS   Logged
myklia
« Reply #208 on: October 30, 2008 02:47:33 PM »

Those are really cute.  I wonder if they are knit like full size socks.  It could be good practice.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

craftADDchick
Tutorial Contributor

« Reply #209 on: January 03, 2009 12:42:16 PM »

I started up Round 2!

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=285377.0

THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Fall Fashion Trends: Printed Pants
Print-Mixing Expert Rachel Roy Shares Her Secrets For Effortless Style
How to Pick Out Boots for Fall
Verena Von Pfetten: Fashion Expert
How to Wear Stylish Belts
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Decoupaged Table Top
August 20, 2014 Featured Projects
Tute Tuesday: Faux Cross Stitch Sweatshirt

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...