A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,598
Currently Running With Scissors:
506 Guests and 9 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: GRANNIES DAUGHTERS CROCHET SWAP R1 (CLOSED) Sendout-10/13/08  (Read 16061 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

tiggy_114
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2008 12:02:31 PM »

Gonna do my first ones tonight.  Have tons of colours in my stash so hope you all like bright colours   Grin Am going for a whole week camping next week so will need a project to do when stuck in the tent in the rain so should get quite a few done then too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
bettflow
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2008 08:06:26 PM »

I love camping!!!  Can I go???  LOL. 

Hope we get more folks signed up for this one.  Going kinda slow right now, lol.
Have a great time in the woods:))
Hugs,
Betty
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Linda P
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2008 09:51:04 PM »

I know we have been trying to get ready for school to start on Monday, so maybe that is where all our swappers are. 
I love brights, so make some for me!   Grin
Linda P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

ilovemybrachiosaurus
If it weren't for dino's, what would we look up to?

Reading, Oboing, and Sewing make up my life!

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2008 07:26:11 PM »

I really want to do this, but am afraid that if too many people sign up, like more than 5 or 6, I won't be able to keep up with this and school, sooo I am waiting to see...especially because I am transferring to my third college and don't know exactly the workloads profs give and such...but keep me on the short list, I'm watching!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I am not afraid of storms, for I am learning how to sail my ship. -Louisa May Alcott

pinterest.com/libraryoboist
ilovemybrachiosaurus.blogspot.com

My Children's Library Blog!
mrlkids.blogspot.com
bettflow
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008 07:21:38 AM »

I hope you'll be able to join in the fun....but understand fully about school:))  Your schooling definately comes first:))
So far...signups are going very slow, so probably won't have to worry about lots of people to send to, lol.  Never know though....may take off like a rocket the last minute, lol.
Hugs,
bettflow
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Linda P
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2008 09:31:42 AM »

The fun thing is that they do not take that long to make.. so you could start now, and have them done by the time sign ups are over... I have various colors of yarn, and most people will be using all colors.. (I would imagine)  I am doing some in variegated, some bright, some camo.. all colors! 
Linda P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bettflow
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008 12:44:55 AM »

That's right Linda:))  Since we're not doing them in partner's choice of colors, we can get started whenever we want and get them finished early:))
Alot of mine will be varigated also, plus probably all colors of the rainbow, lol.  I have so many huge totes of yarn, got all I need and more to make these little critters:))
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Linda P
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008 04:21:00 AM »

I made a quick dozen yesterday waiting on the girls to get off the school bus.  I am thinking this will be my new waiting project!  I made 2 verigated colors, and one tan color.  (4 of each)  Now to just make some little yarn balls so that I can make different colors.  Linda P
THIS ROCKS   Logged

bettflow
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2008 10:20:28 AM »

SPECIAL NOTE:  The sendout date for this swap has been extended to 10/13/08.  So that gives everyone 6 weeks to get all their 'grannies daughters' made and sent out. 

CALLING ALL CROCHETERS!!!  Let's have some fun with this:))  Signup deadline is 9/30.....so hurry and get signed up before it's too late:)))

If you have any questions just give a holler:))

Hugs,
bettflow
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Kookaloo_Starr

the best things in life aren't things!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2008 10:46:50 AM »

so.... we'd be sending 10 daughters to 10 partners? I'll have to think about this one as it seems like it could work out expensive for us overseas crocheters

oooh I just clicked the link to see what a Granny Daughter actually was and found out that I have an envelope full of them already *lol* I'm doing them for a charity project  Smiley
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008 10:48:29 AM by Kookaloo_Starr » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Use what talent you possess - the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best
50 in '14
50 in '15
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 22 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Working with Clint Eastwood and Bradley Cooper on American Sniper
History in Five: Power, Money, and Corruption in the Vatican Bank
Going Head to Head with Russia
Miranda Sherry Talks About Black Dog Summer
Surprising New Sex Tip Defies Popular Opinion
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow
Spotlight on: Making Toys
May 27, 2015 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...