so I'm really not a seamstress, my skills start and stop with... well... measuring.
I finally decided to make something look really nice when my friend Brett scrounged up a new phone that I could lose or break very easily. I'm pretty happy with the finished product & now that I've made a presentable sewing project, the sky's the limit!
I used the scraps from some reconstructed leopard tights & some houndstooth fabric I thrifted last Christmas. I lucked out by having the carabiner laying around that matched, target dollar bin!
(SIDENOTE) I had been using it for about 2 weeks when I took these pics so my sewing stood up to wear & tear quite nicely
thanks for looking! let me know what you think
I've got more vintage fabric, I might make a camera case next