A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 297,202
Currently Running With Scissors:
609 Guests and 13 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: [1]
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: 5th Year Anniversary  (Read 647 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

hyspirit
« on: August 07, 2008 12:49:20 PM »

So my boyfriend and I have been together for 5 years, We've decided no gifts but, every anniversary and valentines day I make him something fun, and sweet. But this year it's like I have hit a brick wall and my brain stopped working. I've already done the whole What I love about you book, and all of that good stuff. I am asking for help...

* It's our 5th year anniversary.
    * He's going to be 19 soon.
    * He plays almost any instrument known to man, he's very musical. Mainly metal.  He plays video games, and computer games. He's a night owl. When he can't sleep he reads Edgar Allan Poe.  His favorite color is grey or black. He's not a sports guy. He's the guy that has everything. He's a manager of a movie theater and he's there 6 out of 7 days. He doesn't really like junk food, or candy. 
    * I have given him, Guitar straps, a drum stick holder, custom drum sticks and Picks, CDs Clothes(he's not a fan of the whole clothes thing.) Stuffed animals, an Earflap hat, scarves.
    * I can Knit, sew, papercraft and I love to cook/bake.

Please, please help...
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He smells good, he really does! He smells like root beer.
brimac61891
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008 10:15:50 PM »

i made something like this for my ex. well, i never finished it, we ended up breaking up before i could, but..

i took a deck of cards and wrote on each reasons and little pictures of why i loved him, i binded one side, so you could open it like a book. sometimes the cards have a shiny surface though and some glues don't stick too well, but its an idea! =]
THIS ROCKS   Logged
hyspirit
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008 12:34:00 PM »

Thanks for the feedback but...
Heres what I actually did.. He's kind of a kinky guy soo I'll try and keep it pg.

I found a really nice box, its purple and black with silhouetted flowers on it. I filled a small envelope with cute little "love" coupons for things that he likes, like romantic dinners, kisses and things that would be inappropriate to post. And taped it to the bottom and put things like sex dice, fuzzy handcuffs and flavored lubricants on top. I also stopped by Victoria's secret and bought an outfit I think he would like.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

He smells good, he really does! He smells like root beer.
Threads you might like:
Pages: [1] Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Adobe Production Studio - Working with the Scrub Tool
Adobe Production Studio - Adjusting Panels and Saving a Custom Workspace
Adobe Production Studio - Looking at the Mixer Panel in the Multitrack View
Adobe Production Studio - Editing in the Spectral Frequency Display View
Adobe Production Studio - Introducing the Adobe Audition 2.0 Interface
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Pumpkin Spice Latte
@Home This Weekend: DIY Drum Light
Tute Tuesday: Fleece Puppy Bed

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...