A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: You can get cheap (and legal! Wink) advertising by donating a challenge prize! Go here for more info.
Total Members: 296,684
Currently Running With Scissors:
604 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: sacramento area  (Read 14014 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

mintchipstick

hello craftsters

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2004 10:05:12 PM »

hi my name's kasey i live near bella vista highschool actually i go there but anyways i would love to meet anyone who is crafty like me
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kaseyloo
OldQlts
shop with me on ebay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2004 06:22:23 AM »

hi my name's kasey i live near bella vista highschool actually i go there but anyways i would love to meet anyone who is crafty like me

hi kasey! the get-together didn't happen in april ... nobody replied to me. boo hoo!! but i'd still like to meet some local folks!

i'm old enough to be your mother (at least) <g>, but i don't have a problem with having younger friends. :-) i've been crafty since i was in 7th grade or so! what do you make? do you sell your things? do you go to the fall craft show there at your school (first saturday in october, i think)? i've had a booth there several times, but it hasn't been a great place for my things. Sad

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PrairiePrimitives is my eBay ID. I tried to put a link here, but it didn't work. Sad
bookwormbry

Dressing the world, one dog at a time

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2004 01:42:26 PM »

I live in the south end of Sacramento, near Elk Grove. Not sure if anyone's still reading this, but just wanted to say hi. And a shamless plug, the JoAnn's store in Elk Grove is moving, and they're having a fabulous sale. Don't go in with anything specific in mind, because chances are it's already gone, but there's some great cheap stuff. I'm about to make another run in the next couple days. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
OldQlts
shop with me on ebay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2004 07:07:40 PM »

hey there, thanks for the heads up about the joann's in elk grove! i hit another joann's moving sale (somewhere around hilltop mall in the east bay) earlier this year and had a BLAST!!! spent about $40 and got about $200 worth of fabric. the lines were awful, but the prices mostly made up for it!

can you tell me where the joann's in elk grove is? yeah, i guess i *could* look it up. lol!

thanks again!

btw, i sell at "country blend" on elk grove blvd. (in oldtown). look for "patches & tatters" tags (or ask whoever's minding the store).
THIS ROCKS   Logged

PrairiePrimitives is my eBay ID. I tried to put a link here, but it didn't work. Sad
bookwormbry

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2004 08:17:22 AM »

Wow, I'll definitely go check Country Blend out!

The Joann's in EG is at 8771 Elk Grove Blvd, in the newer part (not oldtown) and in the same shopping center as the Baskin Robbins (chocolate and fabric, how perfect). The lines will probably be a little crazy, but not too bad. I went last week to get fabric for a purse for a friend, and walked out with fabric for her, me, and some stickers, for $4. I was a happy camper. Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
OldQlts
shop with me on ebay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2004 12:40:01 PM »

thanks!!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

OldQlts
shop with me on ebay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2004 08:01:03 PM »

hey bookwormbry, i finally got to the EG joann's store today. it was indeed rather picked over, but i still managed to spend $20+ and got some cool fabric, so it was worth the drive. thanks again for the tip!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

remover
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2004 11:45:37 AM »

i live about 30 minutes east of sacramento, but am moving downtown next july. 
everyone in the area should check out SELLOUT BUYOUT on september the 11th.
3-10pm @ LOTUS SALON 2114 P street @ 21st in Midtown, Sacramento, CA

more info: http://homepage.mac.com/oliviacoelho/Personal13.html

THIS ROCKS   Logged
bookwormbry

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2004 09:23:05 PM »

hey bookwormbry, i finally got to the EG joann's store today. it was indeed rather picked over, but i still managed to spend $20+ and got some cool fabric, so it was worth the drive. thanks again for the tip!!

Glad you were able to find something! The new store opens on Friday, and they pretty much ran out of absolutely everything this weekend, so I'm excited (and I've already thought of a million things I need to go pick up) for the new store... supposed to be bigger and better!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
lamamarco
Lauren :)

sewing IS love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2004 05:35:26 PM »

Hi! I know this is kind of old but i was so excited when you guys were talking about the new JoAnn's... are you tlaking about the one on Bond road (the one by the freeway?).. I live really close to there!
-Lauren
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
The State of American Screenwriting
How Film Contributed to the American Identity
The Globalization of Hollywood
Making Futurist Films
The Muse of Barry Ptolemy
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Teacup Bird Feeder
Winner of Craft Challenge #100-Pottermouth
July 23, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...