A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Please remember to SEARCH before asking a question that may have already been answered. Thanks!
Total Members: 302,549
Currently Running With Scissors:
735 Guests and 38 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: sacramento area  (Read 13930 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

OldQlts
shop with me on ebay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2004 09:36:03 PM »

hi lauren,

i've not been in the new one yet, but that must be the one!

i'm in citrus heights, near sunrise mall. i don't get down to elk grove too often.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PrairiePrimitives is my eBay ID. I tried to put a link here, but it didn't work. Sad
lamamarco
Lauren :)

sewing IS love.

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2004 01:57:02 PM »

My dad lives in elk grove (technically sacramento we're just on the other side of calvine.) Its not all that great although they are building some new stuff. My mom lives in carmichael.. there are alot more craft stores out there which i'm glad for! I haven't been to the sunrise mall in forever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

peptogirl

gingham is the new pink!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2005 12:21:06 PM »

Hi, I'm in Sacramento - Carmichael to be exact. I make jewelry and lots of other things.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

--
Amy Cluck

Peptogirl Industries
Hip, handmade & vintage goods
www.peptogirl.com

Pimp Stitch
The cutest embroidery patterns this side of the information super highway
www.pimpstitch.com
lamamarco

sewing IS love.

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2005 02:19:24 PM »

Woohoo! Carmichael!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

OldQlts
shop with me on ebay!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2005 07:52:40 PM »

what a year! first i moved (closer to work) ... then i got laid off ... and then i bought a new computer and haven't gotten everything transferred over yet (i've temporarily put that on hold cuz this is my busy season for craftin'!!!). anywayyyyy, i'm now living in east sac, near the recently departed "little al's" (kinda sorta, but that's probably the closest landmark!). i'm closer to selland's market, if anyone's familiar with that.

my first show of the fall season is the woodland stroll on sept. 10th. guess where it's located?  Tongue after that, i'll be at the lodi street fair (on school street w/ the antiques) on oct. 2nd. in mid-october, i'll be at an antique show in the bay area (los altos); i'm debating about doing back-to-back shows this weekend ... yes, i'm crazy!!

i got some info about a show at the "garden & arts center" in mckinley park, but after talking with the promoter, it seems like they're looking for Fine Art & Fine Crafts. they told me i could go ahead and apply, but it didn't seem promising that they'd accept my folkart. Sad i think their final deadline is sept. 1st if anyone's interested in applying for this show. it's 2 days for $75.

there's a couple of cafes in my 'hood, so if anyone wants to meet up sometime, gimme a shout!

tana

THIS ROCKS   Logged

PrairiePrimitives is my eBay ID. I tried to put a link here, but it didn't work. Sad
lamamarco

sewing IS love.

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2005 08:52:59 PM »

I love selland's.. that place is sooo good. You seem to know alot about craft shows, are ther any coming up?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

peptogirl

gingham is the new pink!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2005 09:02:28 PM »

Hey everyone, I've been having a terrible time trying to find places to sell my jewelry. I thought I'd try some less expensive craft fairs, although I'm not really sure that's where my target market it. My stuff is more on the trendy side... Any ideas or suggestions would be helpful. I think I'll look into that McKinley Park event too! Thanks in advance!

Also, is anyone interested in startng a Sacramento craft group? I just thought it would be cool if we started a Yahoo group or something - that way if one of us hears about a show or a sale or something in the area, we can let others know. Another option is starting a Sacramento Craft Mafia: http://craftmafia.com/startyourown.html. We would have to have our own website, but seeing as I'm a web designer that shouldn't be a problem... What do you think?
THIS ROCKS   Logged

--
Amy Cluck

Peptogirl Industries
Hip, handmade & vintage goods
www.peptogirl.com

Pimp Stitch
The cutest embroidery patterns this side of the information super highway
www.pimpstitch.com
rabid.dustbunny
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2007 05:00:51 PM »

Looks as if this thread died years ago, but just in case someone else searches for "Sacramento" I thought I'd try to get it going again. 

I'm in Citrus Heights and hope to maybe host a craftster gathering on my patio some nice day this spring.  We could chose a craft media and spend the afternoon at that, or bring our surplus stuff together and have a swap. Something like that sounds like fun to me.

THIS ROCKS   Logged

The mighty oak was once a little nut that stood it's ground.
DogtoothViolet
« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2007 12:50:25 AM »

I'm in Folsom, sayin' hi!

I'm up for a meetup whenever!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
rabid.dustbunny
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2007 11:57:33 PM »

DTV -
I love Folsom.  If I ever buy a place in the Sac area it's going to be somewhere between Folsom, O'vale or Auburn...
My favorite pizza in Sacramento is off Bidwell - Z Pizza...yum!

I clicked your profile to get to know something about a neighbor and fellow craftster, turns out you like Baudelaire too!
Very cool  Smiley 

Looking at your profile doesn't make me like a stalker I hope...you're welcome to look at mine LOL!

Would be nice to get a few more people together and have a craftster day.  The weather today was so perfect - if my kids would get their junk off the patio we could do it out there soon. 

Perhaps there is a way of stimulating the locals to start checking this board again.  As always, I'm crammed for time, but have vowed to make some available for this. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The mighty oak was once a little nut that stood it's ground.
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Work With Adobe Bridge CS3
How to Save the Workspace Settings in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Change the Workspace Color in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Work With Different Color Spaces in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
How to Optimize the Color Setting in Adobe Photoshop CS3 Extended
Latest Blog Articles
Spotlight on: Book Making & Binding
@Home This Weekend: Magical Fairy Garden
DIY Summer

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...