Swap name: Aussie only craft my stash
Craftster member who is organizing this swap: Jane Doe
Sign-up date range: 7th August -> 14th August
Date to send stash by: 21st August (asap really)
Date to send crafted items by: September 22nd
Limited to a certain number of people? nope
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? Yes - Australia only
Swap Organizer meets these conditions:
- Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES
- Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES
- Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES
- Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES
I will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:
- Has been a member for at least one month
- Has posted at least 15 times
- Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time
- Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps
- Does not have any negative feedback
- Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 13 years old
Details of swap:
Send all that stuff you've been hoarding to your partner.
Your partner uses it to craft something to your taste, and then sends the items back.
It's a fabulous type of swap because:
-it's cheap (only costs you postage and we're all Australian)
-It's a creative challenge to try craft for someone else using their media.
-it uses up that crafting media you love but don't know what to do with
-you get to be surprised by what someone else managed to turn your media into
This swap is open to all kinds of crafting materials. They may use them in a totally different way to you, but that's what makes it fun! eg. Jewellry makers make fabric beads and 'soft' jewellry out of buttons; Sewers stitch and create out of paper; knitters make textiles from wire etc
Here are the gallerys for the previous 2 rounds
One time it was called "send us y bits"
Gallery - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=93347
The second time we called it Aussie Alchemy
Gallery - http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=107458.0Specifics for this swap
-After recieving your partner's info, send an amount of crafting media (300 - 500grams) to your partner.
-Using the media you recieve, craft one large
(or detailed) piece and two small
(or simple) pieces.
Discuss with your partner and decide on something between you both and PM me
-When you've finished crafting, send your partner what you've made and the extra media you didn't use. You may only keep unused crafting media if you have discussed it with your partner first*note* There are 2 send out dates for this swap21st August
- send 300 - 500grams of crafting media 22nd September
- send finished wonders and the unused crafting media back to your partner
If you want to participate, fill out and send this questionaire to Jane Doe
QUESTIONNAIRE TO ANSWER:
Name of swap
Your real name
What kinds of things are you thinking of sending?
How do you like to craft? What crafty things can you do or be willing to try (don't be shy)?
Are you a smoker, have pets, or anything else that might cause allergies?
Do you have allergies?
Do you have a wist or wishlist? (include link)
Is there anything you particularly DON'T want your bits made into?
Anything else to add?Galleryhttp://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=265957.0