A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News 05/06/14: Craftster has gone mobile!  Read the big news here!
Total Members: 297,471
Currently Running With Scissors:
536 Guests and 33 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: the delicious Good Eats/Alton Brown swap gallery  (Read 9031 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Kurtzie
Kurtzie

kitty feet

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2008 06:40:02 AM »

everyone's stuff looks so great! Amylouwho93- Where did you find the fork charms? love the jewelery!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps, PM me!

My ETSY! Including Hooker on the Go Keychains!
http://LittleGemsbyKari.etsy.com
Kurtzie
Kurtzie

kitty feet

« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2008 05:25:47 PM »

so my partner made me the greatest stuff. She tapped into my cheetah print and AB love all at the same time!!!!

sweet dishcloth, handmade card and note card

a great leopard box but not as great as the AB recipe box!!!!!

my fav side of the box- what a cutie on his bike! and leopard cards

oh yes this is the greatest apron ever!!!
thanks so much epic1313!!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

I love personal swaps, PM me!

My ETSY! Including Hooker on the Go Keychains!
http://LittleGemsbyKari.etsy.com
epic1313
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2008 05:30:28 PM »

Yay. I am so glad you like everything. I had a hard time parting with the recipe box. And I meant to write in the note, but the recipe cards are 4 colors so you can color code. Like, appetizers on one color, main dishes, desserts, etc. Or not. Up to you of course.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

kimmasaurus
...and up comes the toolbar. that's what she said.

do you think this is referring to your boning jan?

« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2008 06:44:21 PM »

omgz!  that pig apron is one of the neatest things ever!! i received my package from puppy_girl, and i'm waiting for my camera batteries to charge up so i can post my pictures!!  i just have to gather everything back up b/c it all already found a home Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

epic1313
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2008 12:22:52 AM »

I got photos of my fabulous swap. Yay! First up is the whole group together. In this you can see the handmade card I forgot to take a picture of. It has a cool paper thing with a hound (just like AB's). It also has a very cute crochet tea bag guy that has lavender (I think) in it. It's funny. I actually bought something like this from etsy for my mom for mother's day and really wanted one, but didn't buy one for me. And now I remembered it's on my wists. Good stalking.

Except for the magnets which made it to the fridge immediately. One is black with "AB" on it. The other is clear with his face in it and glitter all around. I <3 glitter. ... Wonder if my roommate will notice them. hehe

So, then we have the three multi-tasking cotton cloths. Love the colors on these.

Next we have the wonderful decoupage recipe box. With cards inside which I forgot to take photos of but are great.

There is a journal, which I haven't decided what to use it for yet, but love. It has the saying "Life happens over coffee" which I absolutely love. It also has an "A" and a "B" on wooden beads in the spiral binding. Which I just saw dangling things and like them. Didn't realize until my boyfriend pointed it out that they said "AB" hehe. I'm really slow.

And last but not least, the resin necklace with interchangeable charm, and coffee bean (I Love coffee) and a resin bracelet with 2 coffee beans.

In short (too late) I love everything. I put the necklace and bracelet on and wore them all day. I don't wear a lot of jewelry, but these are so fun. Thanks Kurtzie It's great!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Buttermilk
All I wish is that my side of the story may be told. Kintpuash of the Modoc tribe, 1873

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2008 08:52:24 PM »

TEE HEE!  I just heard my swap partner got her box!! I had a blast in this process. 

Hey, I can't resist--

I wish you all

GOOD EATS!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
erinrosemary
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2008 08:55:52 PM »

I got photos of what Buttermilk sent me today! I actually got the package on wedsday and she sent the recipes separate with a poem that I assume I was suppose to get before hand because it had clues to what I got that I got yesterday.  Anywho, this is everything together

Buttermilk sent me, three recipe card holders ala Alton themed. (I totally love the chicken and Alton's shirt!) a hot pad/pot holder she crocheted out of llama's wool. (which I totally broke out into singing the llama song after seeing it was made of of that..anyone know that one? lol) It's super soft too which I love. I have to admit, my kitty tried sleeping on it cuz its so soft lol...I stole it back thou!  Cheesy In the sugar server she sent mustard and celery seeds which I think smell so good. I thought I was going to have to hunt for recipes to use them but low and behold the next day I get recipes from Buttermilk which utilize them! Super excited to try them. Then I also got a bread cloth with the Brown Family tree. And to top it all off I got and Blank book to put all my good eats recipes thats part of Alton's collection! I think I totally got spoiled! So anyways here's some close ups
The family tree

The recipe card holders

The pot holder/hot pad

So thats why I got, and buttermilk's will be on the way once I get to the post office but just to tide her over here is teaser pics of her package
THIS ROCKS   Logged
elleshellmo
« Reply #47 on: August 15, 2008 10:28:26 PM »

that cross stitch Brown family tree is brilliant.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
JenSquared
Queen of my Craft Studio

Holy Kismet, Crafters!

« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2008 04:04:26 PM »

I got my package a few days ago but have not had a free minute to get the pictures up. My partner was great. See all of the pics below.

AB Quote Bag

AB Recipe Box
Front

Back

Recipes

Chicken Bank

Notepads
THIS ROCKS   Logged

The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
Paul Valery
BabyCakes8510

*Sparkly like a holiday*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2008 05:11:27 PM »

I loooove that Brown family tree and the chicken recipe holder. Way to be creative buttermilk!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Pet Photography Tips
Digital Photography Editing Software
Flash Photography Techniques
How to Make Your Own Camera Dolly
Maternity Photography, A Really Cool Job
Latest Blog Articles
September 19th - Talk Like a Pirate Day!
Winner of Craft Challenge #102 - Swap & Share 3
September 17, 2014 Featured Projects

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...