A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Cookie Policy | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Breaking News: What's with all of the SPAM on Craftster?  Click here to find out what happened!
Total Members: 307,156
Currently Running With Scissors:
479 Guests and 8 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Fill-A-Box Round 8 - THE EPIC GALLERY! (USA Flat-Rate Box, Sendouts by 8/23)  (Read 27090 times)
Tags for this thread: squirrel  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

littlefawnpug

I am Gandalf, and Gandalf means me!

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #160 on: August 13, 2008 03:27:23 PM »

Missmoppet, I'm in KY too. I love the summers here and wish they were year round. We recently had a few days that made me things fall had come early. I suppose I'm used to the heat from not having an air conditioner until about 8 years ago. I was also in marching band in high school and now volunteer with one, so I'm outside quite a bit in July-October.

Yes yes, I love our summers, even the super humid days.   Grin  I tend to be outside in the summer too.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Want to learn to crochet or knit?  I have a ton of extra crochet hooks & circular knitting needles.  Will throw in some pattern books and yarn for anyone interested in a swap.
lindyv321

My fingers are itchin' to be stitchin'

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2008 04:13:26 PM »

Phoenix is a nice place to be in the winter but not so great in the summer.  The hubby and I have talked about moving to northern Arizona but I am not sure I can handle snow!  I am from Montana but have lived here so long and since I was pretty young that I don't even remember snow!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

DeannaLynn06

Cup o Noodles it is, crafting costs too much!

« Reply #162 on: August 13, 2008 04:29:53 PM »

I'm in New England. Magically, it's not raining today. It's turned into Seattle around here this summer.

I resent that comment. I live in Olympia which is only 1 hour from Seattle and it is 85 today and it hasn't rained in months. So there.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SunflowerSmiles
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: August 13, 2008 04:35:40 PM »

I'm in New England. Magically, it's not raining today. It's turned into Seattle around here this summer.

I resent that comment. I live in Olympia which is only 1 hour from Seattle and it is 85 today and it hasn't rained in months. So there.
   uhhhhhhh........it rained the other day.  I live in Lynnwood. (about 16 miles from the big S.) No...I don't have big hair and blue frost eyeshadow..LOLOL    but......Yeah...so there.  LOLOLOL  We've had a beautiful summer...!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008 04:38:31 PM by SunflowerSmiles » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Sherrie B, UT
Show me your Creativity!What's you Passion?

I love living in Utah!

« Reply #164 on: August 13, 2008 04:39:10 PM »

RECVD today from sweet_sweet_little_ ramona
Novelty Yarn, a bit piece of blue hemp cord, some yellow fabric paint, a Power ranger mold for jello maybe, and FABRIC! there is some really pretty beige w/ Brown design, some felt squares in Butterflies & Hearts, some red slick material, some purple striped, and a blue leopard pring pursette. I'm THRILLED! DH just shakes his head & reminds me we ARE MOVING! So it'll keep me busy until I pack up the sewer & hooks, right? LOL
will try to upload PIX in gallery tonight
« Last Edit: August 13, 2008 04:58:11 PM by Sherrie B, SD » THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." by Scott Adams
~
MY WISTS: http://www.wists.com/SherrieB
Crafty Detective Rd. 7  sendouts Apr. 14, 2011) 
Sherrie B, UT
Show me your Creativity!What's you Passion?

I love living in Utah!

« Reply #165 on: August 13, 2008 05:13:17 PM »

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherrie_b_sd/2760626663/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherrie_b_sd/2760636821/in/photostream/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sherrie_b_sd/2760638325/in/photostream/

I give, I cannot get photos to load again--heree's the links to my photstream tho
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep." by Scott Adams
~
MY WISTS: http://www.wists.com/SherrieB
Crafty Detective Rd. 7  sendouts Apr. 14, 2011) 
coccyx
« Reply #166 on: August 13, 2008 05:28:45 PM »

Everyone's boxes are so awesome so far!

DIY ho's arrived yesterday, I can't wait to see what she thinks of it!
And I just checked and mine arrived at work today, but I had the day off.  I can't wait to get to work tomorrow!!  Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged
imafundork
« Reply #167 on: August 13, 2008 06:03:25 PM »

I received! Tiegan shipped yesterday and I receied today just as my impatient little self had hoped. There is an amazing assortment of stuff in this box including a lip balm kit which could not possibly be more perfect for me, so excited.

HAHAHA....iheartzb needs a lip balm anonymous group. Seriously. She's my best friend; I know these things!   Shocked

SapphireMoon, where in FL are you?  I'm SW and iheartzb is NE.  So far apart...sadness.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Pinterest
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Wistful Thinking
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Daniethanas
Wife, Sister, Daughter, Friend, Crocheter

Hookin' like a fiend these days...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #168 on: August 13, 2008 06:09:38 PM »

uhhhhhhh........it rained the other day.  I live in Lynnwood. (about 16 miles from the big S.) No...I don't have big hair and blue frost eyeshadow..LOLOL    but......Yeah...so there.  LOLOLOL  We've had a beautiful summer...!

Ok Ok Ok... not to point fingers, but Camelama lives in Seattle too and she made a joke the other day about where did the rain go. Wink Sorry guys! Wink
THIS ROCKS   Logged

camelama
« Reply #169 on: August 13, 2008 06:24:46 PM »

Quote from: Daniethanas link=topic=261270.msg2952292#msg2952292
Ok Ok Ok... not to point fingers, but Camelama lives in Seattle too and she made a joke the other day about where did the rain go. Wink Sorry guys! Wink

Hee.  All my fault!    Kiss

but yes, my poor little baby ginkgo trees are sooooo thirsty, we've had so little rain!

And, to get this back on gallery-type postings, I have a photo to share of something *I* got in the mail!

Danie, bless her little lobstery heart (new england gal? get it? plus she sent me a lobster lollipop in a previous swap? ok, never mind, maybe it's the fever talking...  Roll Eyes, hee), sent me a package to thank me for co-organizing!  She's SO SWEET.   Thank goodness I have a thank-you package put together to send to her, and as soon as my fever goes down (100.5 this afternoon, woo! down from 101.5 this morning!) enough so that I'm not hallucinating, I'm mailing it off to her when I send out my Fill-a-box-boxes to my partners.  ("But officer, I had to run the red light! There were 13 purple elephants chasing me!" "let's go see the men in the white coats, lady....")

The LOOT!

(And yes, most of the chocolate and maple sugar candy is already gone - "feed a fever, feed a cold", right??!) 

The Vermont Sticker Book is CRACKING ME UP, Danie!   There's even a Maple Syrup Bottle sticker.   Shocked   And one of the buttons is already on my jean jacket.  And the bookmark is in my current book read! 

Daniethanas ROCKS.  If you ever get her as a partner in a swap, be prepared to be SPOILED ROTTEN.   Grin
THIS ROCKS   Logged

"Life is a banquet, and most poor suckers are starving!" - Auntie Mame
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 42 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

How-To Videos
The History of Cuban Art - Part 1/2
Karel Funk - Artist Profile
David Altmejd Profile
Vik Muniz - Artist Profile
Simon Fleming - Artist Profile
Latest Blog Articles
I propose a toast!
Tute Tuesday: Plastic Mesh Rug
Love Your Mother

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...