A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Curious if a project is for sale, or if someone wants to do a private swap with you?  Please Personal Message the member rather than posting on the thread.
Total Members: 299,143
Currently Running With Scissors:
547 Guests and 17 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Country Doesn't Have That Round 11 Gallery  (Read 5787 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

monkey_girl
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2008 01:10:43 AM »

Wahoo!! Glad you're loving everything ginger_child:) I made the necklaces too (I think I said that in the letter).

The pic of the vegemite tasting made me giggle! I hope you enjoyed the other lollies as well:)
THIS ROCKS   Logged

www.adventuresofagirlfromthenaki.blogspot.com

So many crafts, so many ideas, so little time!

My wist!

http://www.wists.com/Trees

I love charms for jewelery making, got anything gothic? Want to swap? PM me!
rachikus
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2008 05:31:30 AM »

Okay so me and Macreed sent and recieved.
I GOT A HAT AND IT'S RED AND IT'S AWESOME.

Andyway, thats me in a red hat being an idiot.
I look like some kind of cartoon character with my exaggerated features.
ahaha

Me again.
I got lots of awesome
eg.
paintbrushes with green handles, a crochet magazine, NYLON, freezer paper, Candy, of 3 varieties, Red ink, Resin, lots of rad infor about arkansas, a brochure about what you can;t send to australia. POSTCARDS. and like the candy was in chinese takput containers, so i got chopsticks to eat them with.
hehe.
Macreed is like the best swap partner ever.
I highly recommend like, wanting her.
=D

It was all packed nicley, but i ghot home from work and tore into it severely and ate it.
yeah i'm awesome.
p.s.
i love macreed.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Stalk me
lilylola
« Reply #62 on: August 25, 2008 10:06:47 AM »

Sorry sorry for the delay, for some reason I couldn't get these pictures to upload to Craftster, everyday I would think 'I must find some other way to do those photos' and then it would be time to cook dinner or go to work and time just slipped away from me so huge apologies, we all loved everything.

Here are the items from the truly amazing package Sevsonlygirl sent to my family. I'll apologise in advance for the quality of the photos, I am a terrible photographer.

This was the top of the box, 2 fantastic handpainted shirts, the green butterfly one is a hoodie, I've been wearing both to go running in the mornings. The brown one has the feminist symbol of a fist in a circle which I love (good sleuthing skills Sevsonlygirl!)

Inside the big box was a ANOTHER box containing treats for my daughters, Tootsie Pops, Tootsie Rolls, Reeses Pieces, Nerds...hundreds of different sweets... there were also differently scented soaps for each of them and lip gloss towers which are just lovely. AND a handpainted t shirt for each of them. My middle one grabbed a grey hoodie with a cow painted on the back - I don't yet have a photo of it as she wore it as as it came out of the box and it's been i the washing machine or on her back since

The soaps.

There was also a bag full of mini scented soaps for me, a key ring from Mackinac Island, 2 fantastically tacky Christmas decorations (again I bow to your detective powers), jewellery magaxines for which I am incredibly grateful, there are only two British ones and frankly they're woefull.

This is really nice fudge and a bag of chocolates (this iswhy I'm running in the mornings)

Thank you so much Sevsonlygirl, this was an enormous package and we'll using the items for months, if I've missed anything out it's purely because there was SO much!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Ginger Rogers did everything Fred Astaire did but backwards and in high heels

MY wist
MY ETSY
folksy shop
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #63 on: August 25, 2008 01:41:12 PM »

I'm so glad you all enjoyed the box of goodies!  I figured if I made a box just for the girls, they might leave your things alone!

The cow shirt was my favorite - it was such a cute cow!  I really had to guess on sizes by their ages, I hope it worked out okay.

I think I went through every post you ever made to find out about the feminist symbol and the christmas ornaments!  But it was fun!!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: August 29, 2008 04:32:53 AM »

Hey!! Sorry so late posting my box of awesomeness from 2711! Smiley

Here is everything in the package (minus the candy)

All the paper materials (a local magazine, a takeout menu, 4 postcards, an advertising booklet from a store there called Asda):

Mmm the edibles!:

A new take on the Union Jack! I love this- such a cute idea!

And my favorite tote:

Thanks 2711!!! Cheesy
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
Here, There and Everywhere

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #65 on: August 29, 2008 02:51:00 PM »

And here's the awesome haul I got from jMi

All the handmade stuff, a really great box full of notecards, a painting and a carved stamp with my initial.

and the notecards inside the box

All the funky bits and bobs

and all the food!

Thankyou jMi, ! love it all!

THIS ROCKS   Logged

jMi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: August 29, 2008 04:57:27 PM »

Yay! I'm glad you like it!

I feel horrible that I didn't send chocolate! I was worried about it melting on everything on the way over, but yours got here just fine! Now I know for next time lol
THIS ROCKS   Logged

http://lifeadored.blogspot.com/
Getting back into crafting! Follow along with me on my blog and see what I come up with! Smiley
elwynceltic
« Reply #67 on: August 30, 2008 11:03:39 AM »

I think everyone did great with this swap!  Can't wait for the next one Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Sinjah
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2008 12:22:58 AM »

Wow, such great packages, guys!

jMi, I absolutely looooove that tote you got! It's amazing! 2711, wow, you got one awesome package, I love all the notecards, stamp etc.

This really was a very, very awesome swap!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap? Yes please! Looking for jersey scraps.
Will craft for yarn.

The crafting blog
The pinterest
The wists
longtimegeek
Still crazy after all these years....

betta and betta....

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: August 31, 2008 07:12:02 AM »

Absolutely -- this was a great swap and want to make sure I have sent all the appropriate thanks (and am too lazy to look back through the postings Smiley )

Super thanks to my great partner Foxlet.  Such a great package and I am still dreaming of the day it finally gets cold enough to wear those fantastic gloves for the lovely princess wave to lord it over all of my friends...

Kudos to our great organizer SevsOnlyGirl -- thanks so much for taking the time and effort to get this going and watching over us.  I cannot imagine what you get out of taking on the additional work but am very grateful that you do. 
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
How to Crochet Little Mary Jane Booties Part 10/19
How to Crochet Little Mary Jane Booties Part 1/19
How to Crochet Little Mary Jane Booties Part 12/19
How to Crochet Leaves Part 6/6
How to Crochet Little Mary Jane Booties Part 11/19
Latest Blog Articles
@Home This Weekend: Embellished Guest Towels
Handmade Gift Ideas: Hostess Gift
Handmade Gift Ideas: Mini Book Jewelry

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...