A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
News:  Vote now for your favorite craft challenge entry!  THREE amazing Ticketmaster prizes up for grabs this month.  Who will get one?
Total Members: 301,643
Currently Running With Scissors:
436 Guests and 10 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: My Country Doesn't Have That Round 11 Gallery  (Read 6349 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

Sinjah
« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2008 11:55:27 PM »

I just received the most FANTASTIC package from elwynceltic today! I feel so spoiled!

Here is my dog inspecting the package. He circled and sniffed it, and kept shoving his head in it when I opened it XD

Group shot of everything! Look at all he lovelies!!!

This is my candy etc! ::BOUNCES:: So much candy! I got a ton of Kool-Aid, and I am, in fact, enjoying a glass of cherry Kool-Aid right now! I also got not one, but TWO jars of peanut butter! By the way, I expected peanut butter to taste differently, but, still, yum! I also got some splenda sweetener, and above all, TEA! My favorite is the Lipton cold brew, I love drinking iced tea, but it just doesn't taste quite right when you make hot tea and freeze it, so now I can have my cold tea any time!!

Handmade goodies!! One purse is made of Kool-Aid pouches, and the other one is duct-tape! I just love the Kool-Aid one!!! And I got three pair of lovely earrings out of Christmas ornaments and bottle caps! The bottlecap ones are my favorites!

Tons of crafting supplies! These are amazing, and I can't find those things here, not one of them! I got a ton of amaaaazing scrapbooking paper, some foamies and felt, embroidery thread, Fuzzy Stix, gorgeous stickers, feathers, awesome furry yarn, and my favorite items, two vellum quote packs!!!!

BEHOLD!!!! BATMAN STUFF!!!!! Man, I love Batman! The bag is AMAZING, I love it so much! And the coloring books OMG! They're perfect! And they're going to be good for paper crafts too! But I think I'm just going to act like a kid and just gleefully color the pictures XD

Aaaand, finally, the last items of this lovely package! I ADORE that T-shirt!! Love, love, love, love, love the T-shirt! I also got two cute dreamcatchers, and the heart thingy is one of those awesome towels that you put in water to open them. IT'S DISNEY!

Me wearing my new T-shirt! It's perfect!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH ELWYNCELTIC!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2008 06:50:05 AM by Sinjah » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Personal swap? Yes please! Looking for jersey scraps.
Will craft for yarn.

The crafting blog
The pinterest
elwynceltic
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2008 08:32:31 AM »

Lol, I still find it hard to believe that all that stuff actually fit into the box. I could only get about half of it in there, so I took it to my mom, and said get to packing!  I'm glad you like everything Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2008 01:26:53 PM »

I can't believe you got all that in that box!  Maybe next time I should go ask my mom to pack my package!LOL
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Dawn Octopus
I wish I had 8 tentacles.

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2008 07:25:56 PM »

I got my package from LovelyISlacey today!!! It's an awesome package, it fits my  :-*loves Kiss personally!

Group shot!

There are so many cool things! The big yarny Octopus is named Britannia, if you look by her tentacle there is a cutie little octo pencil sharpener, there's a hello kitty egg holder holding plastic eggs with HK charms! They are dressed up like animals Smiley There's some tea which I will try tomorrow morning, TONS of candy (that my husband had already eaten some of at the time of this photo)some Union Jack ribbon, a HK goodie bag with stickers, candy, and a memory game, and a sweet octo t shirt! My husband saw her, and said "Is that a mixture of Hello Kitty and an octopus? That girl must know you!"

Thank you so SO much Lacey! It was a great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Proud pre-adoptive Mother Smiley
Foxlet

Mad scientist in the making

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2008 01:32:02 AM »

Oh my god that octopus on the shirt is the cutest thing ever.
THIS ROCKS   Logged

Blog ; Ravelry ; Wists ; Twitter

I play the web.

Personal swap friendly!
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2008 03:16:44 AM »

Oh my god that octopus on the shirt is the cutest thing ever.

That is EXACTLY what I was going to say!LOL  What a great package!
THIS ROCKS   Logged
SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2008 03:00:13 AM »

I will be offline - Craftsterless - from today (Friday) at about noon until Monday at 8am or so.  I'm off to camp and raft!  I'll catch up all sents/receiveds/feedback when I return.  Have a great weekend!

Remember to pm me when you send or receive!!!!

I'm adding this note to the original thread also, just in case.
THIS ROCKS   Logged
Ginger Child
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2008 12:00:52 PM »

Oh dear, now I have package anxiety, hahahaha, everything looks great ladies...it seems as though everyone is getting spoiled!!!!  Smiley
THIS ROCKS   Logged
dianamariemtv

There's a bit of super hero in every mom :)

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2008 07:55:15 PM »

I got a great German package today from princesspepper! The box looked like it had been through a war zone and unfortunatly the saucers that go with my new awesome coffee mugs were damaged.  Actually, one arrived broken in half and the other one must have broken and fallen out of a hole in the side of the box!  Shocked  But everything else was just fine and I love it all!  Without further ado:

For my two kids she included a copy of one of her favorite stories and two stuffed birds.  My older son promptly claimed the green one! Smiley  He also decided that the coin bank will be his as well. 

For the dh and I a few coffee mugs for our morning joe, as well as some chocolate mix (is this for chocolate milk or hot chocolate?)

Also, some gravy mixes (my moms favorite kind, will be gifting two to her and one for myself!), fruit drink mixes (to be mixed with club soda!), some really cute decorative papers (cats, zebras, elephants, floral), transparent paper (vellum), some neat postcards from her hometown, some grwat magazines (Burda, a cooking magazine, and a German edition of Glamour), TONS of candy!!! and most specially a really cute hanfbag which I've done a rotten job of photographing.  I'll be posting a better pic of that one tomorrow. 

Thanks Nadja from me and my family, we love everything!
THIS ROCKS   Logged

SevsOnlyGirl

« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2008 12:27:12 PM »

I've received from lilylola and will be posting pics tomorrow!  I just returned from being rained out at camping/rafting and am a bit damp. Cheesy

THIS ROCKS   Logged
Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Best Holiday Nail Polishes
3 Holiday Inspired DIY Beauty Treatments
Stars Shine Bright at the Diamond Ball
NYE Makeup Tutorial With MakeUpbyLilit
The Best & Worst Celebrity Beauty Looks Of The Week
Latest Blog Articles
Meatless Monday: Banana-Pineberry Bread
@Home This Weekend: Souvenir Tea Towel Pillow
Spotlight on: Making Toys

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...