A Crafts Community For Craft Ideas & DIY Projects - Craftster.org
Help | About | Contact | Press | Advertise | Terms | Site Map
Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.
Random Tip: Did you know you can view all images posted by a member? Learn how here!
Total Members: 305,018
Currently Running With Scissors:
401 Guests and 7 Users
Home Craftster Community Crafting Articles Craft Tutorials My Craftster Crafting Calendar City Guides Craft Shop

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Jump to page:
  Show Images Only     Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  
Topic: Shop the Swap 17 **SHOPS ONLY!!***  (Read 39690 times)
Tags for this thread:  Add new tag
Share the love... Pin it Submit to reddit add to Wists
1+

ptarmic wumpus
Friend of Craftster Friend of Craftster

You are in room 2

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2008 09:16:09 AM »

OPEN

Firstly, it should be known that my household is non-smoking, but I do have two furry cats. Please pm me if you need more detailed info about any of the items.

VARIABLE/NEGOTIABLE Pointage:

V1. Batik clothing! See the gallery here:
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/bgal.html
for photos and points.

V2. Clothing gallery! All sewn by me, mostly from commercial patterns.
http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/wardgal.html

HALF POINT (pick any two):

H1. Ornaments circa 1990! I made these when I was ~13, way back when, they have pretty much been in storage since. Mix and match, 1/2 pt per ornament, or combine with other items. The top three are cotton, the bottom two are felt, with polyfil.
red bell
stars with hearts (two avail)
clown kitty
mouse
blue kitty

little girl has been claimed!

H2. Felted booties A pair of 'test' booties, wet felted wool, turned out a bit large. length approx 5". Wool is very soft. (1/2 pt for pair).

H3. Animal scarf rayon/silk satin devore scarf, pink on teal. This one is fewer points because I had problems with the pink dye and it went on unevenly. (1/2)

H4. More socks! Cotton/nylon blend in smaller women's size (I think shoe size 6-8).
pale pink and blue socks Cotton/nylon blend in regular women's size (I think shoe size 4-10). (1/2)

pink stripey socks (1/2)

H5. Baby hat soft cotton knit, grey with tiny doggies. One size fits most. (1/2)

H6. Felted eyeballs wet felted with needle felted details. Choose by eye color, or mix and match. (1/2 pt per eyeball)

ONE POINT:

1C. Bookmarks card woven in pearl cotton (mostly). Full length 12" including fringe, woven section 6-7" long. Two each of two designs - reverse has a different pattern than the 'front', both sides are shown in the photo. Choose blue or salmon color. (1 pt ea).

1D. Wine cozy made from thrifted felted sweater, with needle felted design and sequins. Ribbon strap on bottom to keep wine from falling out.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap305.jpg

1E.Brocade envelope lined with satin, button closure - use as purse or gift wrap. 6" by 10". (1)

1G. toddler top thrifted girls 3T turtleneck in cotton interlock with shibori heart; berry dye. Small flaw on one sleeve cuff that I can cover with applique or trim. (1)

1H. bleached skull shirt dark purple thrifted cotton interlock turtleneck with bleached skull (skull is a pink color). 42" chest/waist. (1)

1I. Tabby cozy wet felted wool cozy for a mug, button eyes. (1)

back: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap344.jpg

TWO POINTS:

2A. Felted bag with polkadots; button and loop closure, unlined, 8x6 inches. Wool, button. (2 pts)

2B. Fulled sweater basket 'knitting baskets" from a Martha Stewart pattern. Thrifted wool sweaters, thread. Circumference of bottom of basket approx 38". Use to store projects, as a pet bed, whatever. Sweater a fugly grey flowers (2)

2C. Food mobile #2 felt food items dangle from wooden cooking implements. Your choice of attachment at the top of the mobiles.
mobile #2 (2)

laying flat: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap148.jpg

2D. Denim doggie jacket from Simplicity 4000, metallic denim with knit cuffs, front zip, studs and chain, fully lined. Sized to fit 7 to 11 lb dogs with chest measurement 15-18" and length 8-10" from collar to base of tail. I'll send you extra studs in case you need to shorten the chain. (2)
Kahlua, who weighs 11 lb, deigned to model this for about 10 seconds, with the front unzipped.

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap168.jpg

2E. Beaded ornament silk dupioni with handsewn seed beads. Approx. 3" diameter. (2)

2G. Crab mat nuno felted floor mat (or table thing or whatever). 15x22", wool and cotton gauze. Thinner but stronger than regular felt. (2)

2H. Tree felt mat nuno felted floor mat (or whatever). Approx 19x28", wool and cotton gauze. Thinner but stronger than regular felt. (2)

2I. Poppies felt mat nuno felted floor mat (or whatever). Approx 19x22", wool and cotton gauze. Thinner but stronger than regular felt. (2)

2J. Polka dot dress sized for 6 months, cotton broadcloth lined with pale pink cotton batiste. Crossover back, button straps. From a simplicity pattern. (2)

back: http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap348.jpg

2K. Sunflower felt hard felted flower design, 8x8". Use as wallhanging, potholder, etc. (2)

2L. Felt drawstring bag wet felted bag with cinched closure. Roughly 8x9". Colors more vibrant in real life. The interior 'seam' (the felt is actually seamless) is rather thick on this one. (2)

2M. Stripe Bag wet felted purse in turquoise with deep purple stripe. Approx. 9 inches tall. Wool. (2)

2N. Green stripe romper set cotton/lycra knit (from a maternity thrift shirt) footsie rompers with zipper closure in back and matching hat. Dark green irregular stripes. Size 3 mo. (2)

THREE POINTS:

3C. Felted wool jacket from a Vogue pattern. Fulled charcoal wool jersey with needle felted swirls. Loose fit, front drapes in folds. High hip length. Size 'M', for approx 34-36" bust. Sleeves can be folded into cuffs.

3D. Tibetan panel coat another leftover from the color class I took last year. Strange color combination, blue silk/wool suiting, purple wool gab, lined with orange and green cotton prints.  One size fits many; loose fit. (3)

http://decapod.home.silentsong.net/sswap333.jpg

SUPPLES

S1. Patterns uncut sewing patterns. 1/2 pt each.
Simplicity 9823 size 8-14 or Great Copy Single Pleat Pant

S2. Embroidered boy this embroidered (crewel?) hummel boy came with a frame that I wanted at the thrift store. The embroidery is attached to a piece of cardboard (8x10"), glued in the back. I'm not sure if the front is glued down or if you could trim the edges and remove the design from the cardboard. (1)

S3. Floral cotton poplin 58" wide, lightweight cotton, 2 1/8 yd. Good weight for blouses, maybe summer pants or a skirt. (2)

S4. Linen napkins pair of irish linen napkins, blank for embellishment

Items I have claimed:
loves2experiment to ptarmic wumpus - Shroom Stamps #2 - (1)
kitschkween to ptarmic wumpus - happy fried egg (1)
gothmom to ptarmic wumpus - leather horns, white (1)
gothmom to ptarmic wumpus - leather rose, red (1)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - cafe au lait and juicy lavendar soaps (2)
mullerslanefarm to ptarmic wumpus - 4 oz tunis fleece (2)
quilted to ptarmic wumpus - Christian vintage pendant lot (2)
bhean to ptarmic wumpus - "Nevermore" (1)
bhean to ptarmic wumpus - Greenman "I" (1)

Items claimed from me:
ptarmic wumpus to mullerslanefarm Cashmere piggy (2)
ptarmic wumpus to cookies - rocket boxers - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to quilted - Coffee shrine (2 points)
ptarmic wumpus to bhean - sushi lunch sack 2 pts
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - spiral sheep Batik - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - Brown paper patterns woven hoodie - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to Miss Violaceous - Boxers pillowcase - 1 point.
ptarmic wumpus to Zelda.Suicide - patterns (McCalls 5313 & Simplicity 8523)  - 1 pt total
ptarmic wumpus to mimiw - autumn tree felt (1)

Wishlist:
wool batts/roving for felting
hairsticks (long and preferably metal or strong wood, I tend to snap them)
nerdy scifi stuff, haha
crochet/knit leaves and flowers
things with vintage motorcycles (not harleys)

Starting Points: 1 available; 3 pending
Available Points:    3
Pending Points :     1
Total Points:          4
« Last Edit: August 29, 2008 06:12:57 AM by ptarmic wumpus » THIS ROCKS   Logged

gothmom
« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2008 12:08:14 PM »

Gothmom's Ye Olde Shoppe of Random Stuffe
CLOSED

Baby Jayne Hat - 3 pts

okay not the Baby Jane from the film with Bette Davis, but a Jayne hat for the kind of person with a really smallish head -- but maybe not a baby, but a kid.  A grown up could wear this if they had a smallish head or liked a really snug fit.  Made of super bulky wool in the ubiquitous jayne colors.

Lavender Leather Mask - 3 pts

A Lovely little leather mask the color of lavender leaves. (that's green...)  Also covered all over with stamped leaves - its got a row of curled spikes at the top. 

This is a smallish domino that would fit really well on a young person's face.  Don't forget Halloween is coming and some kids are sophisticated enough to pull something like this off!

Leather Horns -  1 pt
Okay all you satyrs, faeries, demons and devils, you need a pair of these horns - they are totally prosh and lightweight.  They affix to your head with an "invisible" stretchy cord and unlike those clunky, heavy polymer clay horns, these babies won't hurt you if you bonk your head with them on.  I have dozens of these!  I sell these on my etsy shop for big bucks, here's your chance to get them on the swap!

that's my husband, isn't he handsome in the horns?

a pair of curly horns.  I have curly and straight.  White, Black and Red

Leather Rose - 1 pt

A leather rose is a great gift.  They never die because they're dead already!!! (gimme a break guys, I'm GOTHmom after all!) 
Seriously, you want a leather rose in your lapel or wrapped in your hair. 
Colors available are Red, Black and White.  (I've got about 10 on hand)

ATCs - .5 pts for both
a couple of ATC's I made.   I have a dark sense of humor!

*we* shot a bear!

captain hammer (I'm obsessed)

Claims from me:
list all claims made to your shop none -1 pair horns (1 pt)
1 pr horns (1 pt)
1 red leather rose (1 pt)
1 red leather rose (1 pt)
1 white leather rose (1 pt)

Claims I have made:
sushi stamps - 2
minty ruffly scarf - 2

Current: -4 claimed
Pending: 5
TOTAL: 4
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008 12:44:46 PM by gothmom » THIS ROCKS   Logged
la_chrystelle
« Reply #32 on: August 01, 2008 02:01:52 PM »

LA CHRYSTELLE`S SHOP

extra pic: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f60/noa_kik/DSCF0420.jpg
blue necklace made out merino roving, felt, acrylic and glass beads, yeah kinda experimental necklace. 1 point

bhedawool, 25 gr, bright pink 1 point

bhedawool, 25 gr, bright blue 1 point

bhedawool, 25 gr, blue 1 point

pincushion, made with fabric and felt. 1 point

earring with dried flowers. 1 point

zippouch with 2 different sides and pink lining. 1 point

top bought on etsy, i never weared it though. This is a cotton/poly stretchy 2x1 rib tank top garment dyed in rust brown and then heat transferred with a metallic gold heat transfer skull. I then acid sprayed it allover to get this tonal rust combo. This one is a size SMALL and is 29-1/2" in the chest and 22" in the length. 24K! 2 points

Claims from me:
la_chrystelle to lapoli - brown flower clutch with snap button. 1 point
la_chrystelle to nosusanfx - 12 blind zippers (1)
la_chrystelle to pinkanddinky: pink neckwarmer with wooden button- 1 point
la_chrystelle to Phizzychick - black necklace – (1)
la_chrystelle to oneredboot - bird necklace (1)

Claims I have made
Miss Violaceous to la_chrystelle - Peppermint smoothie - (1)
loudxmouse to la_chrystelle - Wool and silk ~25yds - (1)

Current: 5
Pending: 0
TOTAL: 6

« Last Edit: September 05, 2008 02:33:06 PM by la_chrystelle » THIS ROCKS   Logged

loudxmouse
Tutorial Contributor

five-star astro navigatrix

In a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile

View Profile WWW available for personal swaps
« Reply #33 on: August 01, 2008 11:54:48 PM »

OPEN

Loudxmouse's shop:
shirts
all hand silkscreened with high quality ink onto "recycled" thriftstore shirts. More accurate measurements available upon request.
squid shirts: 2pt

orange: boatneck/off the shoulder style, old navy "perfect fit" XL. 71% cotton 29%poly. squid on bottom right in black
dark purple: stretchy, girly-tee, route 66, L 95%cotton 5%spandex. squid in white, centered
light purple: boxy fit, Gap body, super soft, L. 100% cotton.squid in white, centered
white tank: boxy fit, muscle tank, eddie baur, says XS, but I would say S women's 93% cotton 7%spandex. squid on bottom right in black
pink: off the shoulder, cap sleeved style, "one" brand. says women's M but i would say closer to an XS. squid on bottom right in black
sage: banana republic girl-fit tee, super drapey and soft, M, 92% tencel 8% lycra. squid on bottom right in white
white long sleeve: mossimo, thin style, says S but i would guess it's closer to an XS, 100% cotton, squid centered in black
medium blue: JerZees unisex shirt, 50%cotton 50%poly, men's large, squid in black, centered.

love/hate shirt2pt

boxy-fit shirt in size small. says "hate" when read straight on and "love" when reflected in a mirror

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21063318@N05/2592740737/
more pictures of shirts in my flickr stream^

fiber/yarn

new zealand possum and sparkly cotton~15yds:1pt

new zealand possum fur spun tight and slubby with soft tufts all over plied with commercial cotton yarn with a silver thread throughout.

mocha colored llama~30yds:1pt

gorgeously soft and warmer than even alpaca (i swear!) llama. yum

gteau des Rois ~15 yds:1pt

squishy plum colored wool plied with sparkling golden thread!

cloverfield~40yds:2pt

soft teal wool spun with pale green thread and felt clovers

keropi~35yds:1pt

green wool plied with bright green, holographic thread

jewelry
blog pins: all for 1pt

mahjong bracelet:1pt

spirograph earrings!:.5pt

banana bunch earrings:.5pt

cherry and vintage faux pearl earrings:.5pt

fruit salad stretch bracelet:.5pt

teal/coral felt bow with vintage button:.5pt

custom made clay charms(the ones pictured are of the mighty boosh!):.5 pt each

"smokeless love" necklace:2pt

vintage, copper charm that says "i love you, please don't smoke" flanked by two vintage faux pearls from my great grandma's stash.:3
may be able to make more of these

naughty secretary, cha cha knockoff:3ptdue to the sheer number of one of a kind things found on this badboy

vinatge charms, buttons, a virgin mary pendant, beads, more buttons, more charms and a lot of sass all threaded on metallic, braided, super-strong elastic. This looks SUPER small, but i swear it's not. I have pretty narrow wrists, so I could rethread it onto more elastic for those of you with lady-sized (rather than chid-sizes) appendages.
http://www.naughtysecretaryclub.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=431

sparrow necklace:2pt

hand colored charms on silver colored chain.

nutella and cookie pendant:2pt

hand colored nutella charm with a shiny, gold cookie/biscuit/cracker charm behind it. tasty!

time for bows!!! pin:1pt

rainbow bow pin with hand varnished red clock charm

key pendant:2pt

long, bright gold chain with gold key charm, faux pearl and plastic heart charm

prints/other

two color letterpress prints:.5pt

hand letter-pressed prints. I did an edition of 35 and each print will be signed and numbered. They are printed on 8.5x14" acid free paper.

knit shorts:3pts

http://www.ravelry.com/projects/sweaterpoorly/girly-boxers
I knit a pair of gorgeous "girly boxers" from the book "knit wit." I knit a medium or a small and they turned out probably closer to an XL. They are knit in a discontinued, bright blue lion brand cotton ease with the waist band in green and blue variegated cascade fixation.

DPN bungee:1pt

two rubber caps attached to elastic to hold you sock knitting in order. They only fit up to a size 2 DPN.

supplies
neon dot flannel:1pt

two ~1yd pieces, pre washed

Joann's rainbow boucle~853yds:2pts

Claims from me:
loudxmouse to asphaltqueen - variegated acrylic 600 yards - (2 pts)
loudxmouse to quilted - two color letterpress prints (.5 points)
loudxmouse to quilted - green and brown felt bow (.5 points)
loudxmouse to dropdeadsuzie - blacklight nightmare and swamp maggot (2 points!)
loudxmouse to la_chrystelle - wool and silk (1)
sent

Claims I have made:
reese52 to loudxmouseWorld of Warcraft Notebook (1)
penguino to loudxmouse "Monday Blue C" roving--2pt
the_bees_knees to loudxmouse-stationary-1pt
asphaltqueen to loudxmouse-Bird and twig necklace - (2)
rec'd

Current: 0
Pending: 3
TOTAL: 3
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008 04:41:45 PM by loudxmouse » THIS ROCKS   Logged

blog | sts winter Marketpinterest
Caught hexi-puff fever? PM to personal swap for sock weight yarn.
Would love to personal swap for MYB or spinning stuff too
quilted
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2008 10:21:40 AM »

Cheesy  Quilteds Shop: Open!  Cheesy

All items come from my non-smoking, yet dog hair-infused home.

Crafted Items:

2 points: Patchwork flower bath wrap (I bought the wrap, and made the flower). Comfortably fits up to size 18. It has two Velcro closures.

1 point each: Embroidered flour sack tea towels. Lemon/lime/cherry (2 available), Pears (1 available), or Lemons (1 available). These are Sublime Stitching patterns, hand embroidered by moi.

1 point: watch face pin (not made by me)

1 point: Embroidered truck onesie (6-12 months) with reverse appliqu. Please note that I kinda screwed up the reverse appliqu a bit such that the fabric is a little wrinkled around the truck image (see second picture). However, after it is worn and washed, the edges will fray and it wont be as obvious.
(Clickable thumbnail)

1 point: Blank, unlined journal. I made labels on the front that say, On the day you were born as I was intending to put in newspaper articles from the day my niece was born.
(Clickable thumbnail)

1 point: Embroidered dishcloth featuring sunflowers (my own design)
(Clickable thumbnail)

1 point: Embroidered machine-washable dishcloth featuring poppies (my own design)
(Clickable thumbnail)

0.5 points: Pretty thumbtacks (made from vintage plastic thingies, thumbtacks and my hot glue gun). A set of 6 for 1 point.

0.5 points: Lined patchwork pouch (ideal for holding babys pajamas)
(Clickable thumbnail)
(Clickable thumbnail)

0.5 points: Brown, blue and gold-colored hoop earrings

0.5 points: Harlot earrings: I put together some vintage components from broken jewelry to make these. The reason I called them harlot earrings is that they are made from some vintage ear wires, which were unusual for back in the day. Only claim them if youre daring enough!

0.5 points: Rainbow wire wrapped pin (about an inch long)

0.5 points: Gold and brown beaded necklace (click on the close-up of beads to get the full glittery effect. I forget what kind of stone it is).

0.25 points: beautiful bell pull wall hanging, about 3 inches by 14 inches, not made by me

0.25 points: yellow crocheted doily, not made by me

Supplies:

2 points: Glam vintage pendant lot, featuring a round locket, a rhinestone cross, and other shiny odds and ends. All pieces have a little thingie at the top so they can be made into pendants or used on other projects.

2 point: Hearts vintage pendant lot, featuring a whole buncha hearts!

2 points: All the pieces from this vintage wind-up travel clock:
(Clickable thumbnail)

1 point each: Broken vintage mens watches, including all the gears, both faces, and most parts (they are partially taken apart) (I currently have two watches available)
(Clickable thumbnail)

1 point: Groovy 1970s Owl needlepoint belt kit, including metal buckle (up to 40 inches)
(Clickable thumbnail)

0.5 points: Soap making supplies (beach-themed molds, soap dies, and two packs of dried flowers for paper-making, that I had planned to add to the soaps). I bought these supplies for my wedding favors. Um. We just had out third anniversary  Roll Eyes
(Clickable thumbnail)

Claims from me:
send by 8/11
quilted to mimiw - embroidered jellyfish onesie (2) (recd)
quilted to mimiw - homemade fettuccine (2) (recd)

send by August 14
quilted to AsphaltQueen - homemade fettuccine (2) (recd)

send by August 17
Quilted to Moonfairy - Metal and stone necklaces, green and brown (1 point total) (sent)

Send by August 19
Quilted to Moonfairy - Odd vintage pendant lot (2 points) (sent)
Quilted to Moonfairy - 18 white vintage teardrop beads, lot of 11 vintage turquoise rings, lot of faceted black vintage beads (1 point total) (sent)

Send by Aug 20th
quilted to sewknitter - Vintage gold-colored chain for jewelry making (1pt), Baggie full of random vintage beads (0.5 pt), Weird vintage gold colored circles and other odds and ends (0.5 pt) (total 2pts) (sent)

Send by August 21st
quilted to kitschkween - basil fettuccini - (2) (recd)

send by aug 23
quilted to ptarmic wumpus - Christian vintage pendant lot (2) (recd)

Send by Aug 25
quilted to avesthel- Shiny vintage rhinestones - 0.5 pt (sent)
quilted to avesthel - lot of four rhinestone class of 59 rings 0.5pt (sent)

Send by august 28
quilted to oneredboot- homemade fettuccine - spinach (2)

Claims I have made

Send by August 11
kitschkween to quilted - gold filigree and swarovski crystal earrings - (.5 points)
kitschkween to quilted - EARRINGS #4: turquoise (0.25 points)
kitschkween to quilted - EARRINGS #7: Elephants (0.25 points)

Send by August 12
girlosun_9 to quilted - Clutch #1 (1 point)
Sansa to quilted - Sinister Crochet Hook Roll (1 point)
Sansa to quilted - Singlet Style shopping bag with separate zippered pouch made from same fabric (blue toile, please) (Option B) (3 points)

Send by August 14
Sansa to quilted charm pack (1 point)

Send by August 14:
loudxmouse to quilted - two color letterpress prints (.5 points)
loudxmouse to quilted - green and brown felt bow (.5 points)

Send by August 15:
reese52 to quilted - Recycled Circuit Keyboards Bookmarks - 1 pt

Send by August 19:
reese52 to quilted - Baby Animals Guitar Picks 1- pt
Katymai to quilted - beige picture frame keychain (1 point)
loves2experiment to quilted - Ginko stamps (1 point)
Phizzychick to quilted Tree Tree Goat (1 point)

Send by August 21:
Ptarmic Wumpus to quilted coffee shrine (2 points)
Atsuo to quilted goddess necklace (1 point)
Atsuo to quilted transfer sheets (1 point)

Send by August 27
Oneredboot to quilted -- Baby ugg knitted boots (2 points)

Current: 3
Pending: 2
TOTAL: 5
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008 08:17:56 AM by quilted » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Try my free mobile health apps for the military community (and civilians too!): https://t2health.org/products/mobile-apps
AsphaltQueen
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2008 11:35:32 AM »

OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!

All crafted items come from a non-smoking household with one lovely beagle. The smaller photos are all clickety-clicks to larger images.
Crafted Items

3 POINT ITEMS

Handknit bag - (3)
Colors are showing a little off on my screen. What is showing up as blue in the photo is actually more of a purple color. The other colors are pretty accurate, though. This is a roomy bag with space for lots of stuff.

2 POINT ITEMS

Set of 5 Gocco printed owl notecards & matching envelopes - (2)
The lighting for this photo is crappy, but they're bright white notecards and matching envelopes.

1 POINT ITEMS

Pink paisley tote - (1)
Handmade, but not by me. Approximately 15"x16". Has a front pocket.

Dragon necklace - (1)
I believe the chain is 16-18" long. Pendant is a turquoise stone with a gold-tone dragon. Both are independent of each other, so the dragon can move freely.

Original Photography - Choose two 5"x7"s - (1)
Washington D.C. Subway

Waterfall

Winter Corridor

Solitude

River Runs Through It

Set of 5 Gocco printed notecards (with blank envelopes) - (1)
All notecards come with blank, white envelopes. Choose any combination of 5 of the following notecards. The larger white and cream notecards are 5"x7" and the smaller multicolored notecards are 3"x5".
Owl - 5 multicolored available

Bird Cage - 10 cream, 12 white, 6 blue, 7 mauve available

Birds on Branch - 7 cream, 14 white available

Imagination necklace - (1)
Pendant says "Imagination is everything. It's the preview of life's coming attractions."

1/2 POINT ITEMS

Miniature mahjong tiles hair clip (0.5)

Earrings - (0.5)
Each pair of earrings is 1/2 point. Please specify knitting, owls or share blue flowerwhen claiming. All except the share earrings are sterling silver findings.

Doggie holiday collar (0.5)
Its just a little too tight on my slightly-overweight beagle. I can get exact dimensions if anyone is interested.

Fun fur scarf (0.5)

Supply Items

3 POINT ITEMS

Maizy sockyarn - (3)
Some fun red, white and black sockyarn that's 82% corn fiber and 18% nylon. Machine washable and dryable. 7-8 sts/inch on size 0-2 US needles. 204 yds per skein. I'm not certain, but I don't think this is self-striping, I think it's just varigated. Both skeins are yours for just 3 points!

Two skeins of DROPS Alpaca Yarn - (3)
You get two skeins of this yummy 100% alpaca yarn. There are some cute sock patterns out there using this yarn, and these two skeins are enough for most of 'em!
It's a gorgeous shade of purple. Here's a link to the DROPS page with a photo and all the info.  https://secure.webquarters.ca/wooltrends/detailedproducts.asp?pid=137

Priority Box o' Yarn - (3)
I'll pack a flat-rate US priority box full o' yarn for ya. Most will be acrylics, acrylic blends and some will be remnant balls. Great for small projects and amigurumi. Due to shipping costs (and the fact that I'm using a US priority box), this is limited to U.S. residents - sorry!   Undecided

2 POINT ITEMS

Vintage bird fabric - (2)
This is a vintage knit fabric. I'm not sure about fiber content, but if it helps, the fabric is very stretchy and has a slight sheen to it. 2 points per yard (46"x36"). Two yards are left.

Polo Yarn - (2)
I'm not sure of the actual manufacturer, but it's a very soft, squishy, LYS-quality acrylic/cotton blend. 75m per skein. 2 points per skein or get all 4 skeins for 5 points.

Noro Daria Yarn - (2)
This is that interesting corded-type yarn. Not really sure how to describe it, but it's great for making belts, bags, hats... Each skein is 50m. Three skeins available at 2 points each or all three skeins for 4 points.

1 POINT ITEMS

Knitting Magazines - (1)
Each of the following knitting magazines are one point each. Please specify by name which one(s) you'd like when claiming.
Vogue Knitting - Winter 2006/2007
Interweave Knits - Winter 2007
Interweave Knits - Spring 2008

Knitting Patterns - (1)
Each of these patterns are one point each or choose 3 patterns for 2 points. Photos are available if ya need 'em.
Artful yarns - Serenade (92154)
Chris de Longpre - Wrap Me Up
Chris Bylsma - Anna Wrap
Chris Bylsma - Take Two Jacket
Fiber Trends - Shoalwater Shawl
Ann Norling - Quick Knit Shell (#50)
Knitting Pure and Simple - Weekend Neck Down Pullover (#224)
Maggie's Rags - Gullwing Surplice (#S-00798)
Chic Knits - Nicole
Chic Knits - ChicKami

FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE
Set of vintage animal stuffie patterns - FREE
Included are patterns for a horse, bear, donkey, giraffe and fawn. Just mention in your pm that you'd like a copy of these included in your package.

A few pages of non-English text - FREE
Just let me know and I'll include a couple pages of these in your package! Great for altered art, etc.

Additional supplies I have available upon request (I'll try to rotate pics); workbasket magazines, vintage knit patterns, scrapbooks, vintage salt bag, bounce balls kits, brown boucle yarn, rugrats lollipop mold, halloween jello molds.

Claims from me:
RubyTuesday - Adjustable crochet fork (1) - sent 8/5
courduroy cat - set of Gocco notecards - blue/cream - (1) - sent 8/5
mimiw - 2 sets of Gocco owl notes - (2) - sent 8/8
miss v - knitting earrings and blue flower earrings - (1) - sent 8/10
aeronberry - panda cotton sock yarn - (3) - sent 8/10
loudxmouse - birds on twig necklace - (2) - sent 8/13
miss v - interweave knits - summer 2008 - (1) - sent 8/13
DDS - set of 5 gocco owl notecards, 1 yard each of apple and bird vintage fabric - (5) - sent 8/20
Quilted - Green and white sockyarn - (2) - sent 8/26
penguino - knitting patterns: Chic Knits- Nicole, Chris Bylsma - Anna Wrap, Chris de Longpre - Wrap Me Up - (2) - sent 8/26
zelda.suicide - set of 10 gocco prints - (1) - sent 9/2
nikkidear - set of 10 gocco notes - (1) - sent 9/2

Claims by me:
loudxmouse - variegated acrylic 600 yards - (2 pts) - rec'd
quilted - noodles - (2) - rec'd
moonfairy - KONSTANSE IN HER TEACUP - (2) - rec'd
moonfairy - KRISTIANA AND HER MOUSE MORTIMER - (2) - rec'd
moonfairy - he kept her close to his heart - (2) - rec'd
moonfairy - there's always time for a donut - (2) - rec'd
nosusanfx - squirrel hankie - (1) - rec'd
nosusanfx - cowgirl hankie - (1) - rec'd
nosusanfx - bunny cloth baby shoes - (1) - rec'd
oneredbook - luxurious cashmere hand-warmers (2) - rec'd
atsuko - custom address book - (2) - rec'd
penguino - My so called scarf - (2) - rec'd
mimiw - set of 2 baseball luggage tags - (2) - rec'd

Current: 2
Total: 2
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008 05:17:56 PM by AsphaltQueen » THIS ROCKS   Logged

penguino
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2008 10:49:21 PM »

Shop is open.  New goodies coming soon.  Smiley

All items come from smoke-free, pet-free home.

NEW [2 pt each] handdye wool.  mill end.  Please choose one.  Smiley
(NOTE:  Since they are from the clown pot, no two are alike but they are very similar and I will not be able to repeat it after they are gone.  You can mix and match them to spin together to make bigger skein.)
"Funky A", 2.00 oz
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/Picture_1881.jpg

"Funky B", 2.10 oz

"Funky C", 2.05 oz

"Funky D", 2.05 oz
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/Picture_1911.jpg
"Funky E", 2.00 oz
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/Picture_1921.jpg
"Funky F", 2.10 oz
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/Picture_1931.jpg

NEW [2 pt each] handdye superwash wool.  mill end.  Please choose one.  Smiley
(DISCLAIMER on the superwash wool.  The dye didn't get all the way thru the superwash roving.  It is mainly on the surface only.  The inside is the ice lagoon color.  It will stills spin up very pretty with colors sprinkle throughout.)
"Monday Blue A", 2.10oz
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/Picture_1841.jpg
"Monday Blue B", 2.15oz

"Monday Blue C", 3.35oz
http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/Picture_1861.jpg
"Monday Blue D", 2.25ozhttp://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/thumbs/Picture_1871.jpg

[3 pt]"Salt N Pepper" Handspun yarn. wool. 2-ply. 102 yards. 2.4 oz.  White wool ply with dark grey wool.

[3 pt]"Purple Fuzzy" Handspun yarn. wool. 2-ply. 150 yards. 2.8 oz.  White wool with dyed mohair locks.  very pretty.

[3 pt]"P&W" Handspun yarn. wool. 2-ply. 145 yards. 3.5 oz.  White ply with dark eggplant/burgundy

purple cable hat.  adult size.

[1 pt] rib hat. adult size

[1 pt] purple tote bag.

[1 pt] Set of shooting star notecard.   Approx.  1.5x1.5in, perfect for use when swapping.  You will receive 20 random ones.  These are example.  Multipled Sets Available.

[1/2 pt each] earrings.  surgical steel fishhook earwire.  Ni-plate headpin.  Glass beads.
First Pic: Red Fish, Green Square, Red Angel, Light Blue Swirl
Second Pic: Red Flower, Green Lump, Orange Heart, Red Butterfly

[2 pt] My so called scarf
50% wool/50% acrylic

[3 pt] knitted felt bowl set.
A set of three.  approx size: 1.5"dia x 1.5" H, 3" dia x 1.5" H, 4.5" dia x 2"H

[1 pt] beaded radish earring
silver plated findings.  Inspired by Luna Lovegood's earring in the Harry Potter movie.

[1 pt] wine charms
in 10 different colors

3. [1 pt] ID Badge Holder/Lanyard.  With crysal aqua seed beads and ladybug glass beads. approx. 27 inches in length.

Close up of the ladybug beads/crystal aqua seed beads.

5. [1 pt] purple/white neckwarmer with polymer clay buttons.

6.  [1 pt] knitted bag "Sueet Suede". size 7in H x 6in W x 3in D

Supplies

[3 pt] knitpick shadow lace yarn.  Colorway Jewels. 3 skeins total (each skein-440 yards, 50grams, merino).  I winded two on the ballwinder and one into a ball by hand.  I didn't knit with it.  I bought them for Secret of the Stole KAL and never cast on.http://www.craftster.org/pictures/data/500/medium/Picture_165.jpg

Thanks for looking. Smiley

Claims from me: (17)
penguino to loudxmouse "Monday Blue C" roving--2pt
Penguino to Sansa  knitpick shadow lace yarn. [3 pt]
penguino to the_bees_knees Monday Blue D (2pts)
penguino to mullerslanefarm Funky D (2)
penguino to mullerslanefarm Funky E (2)
penguino to mullerslanefarm Funky F (2)
penguino to the_bees_knees Funky A Handdyed Roving: 2 points
penguino to avesthel - "Monday Blue B" - 2 points

Claims I have made: (16)
mullerslanefarm to penguino - pepper zest, indonesia patchouli & oatmeal milk & honey (3 pt total)
corduroy cat to penguino - Felt Beads - (1)
corduroy cat to penguino - Mini Molds "animals" - (1)
aeronberry to penguino - Japanese Wristlet Clutches "Patchwork Theatre" - (2)
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - spiral sheep Batik - (1)
ptarmic wumpus to penguino - Brown paper patterns woven hoodie - (1)
mullerslanefarm to penguino  -  6 juicy lavendar soaps (2)
Miss Violaceous to penguino - Ocean Shallows silk noils - 2
AsphaltQueen to penguino - knitting patterns: Chic Knits- Nicole, Chris Bylsma - Anna Wrap, Chris de Longpre - Wrap Me Up - (2 pts)
pinkanddinky to penguino - Coasters, set of four - (1 pt)

Current:  5
Pending:  0
TOTAL:  5
« Last Edit: July 01, 2010 08:13:09 AM by jungrrl - Reason: fixed a coding issue » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Rainbow_Storms
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2008 07:21:36 AM »

Rainbow_Storms' Shop is OPEN

I am a non-smoker with 1 dog and 2 cats, currently residing in the beautiful but boring state of Kentucky. My main crafts are felt plushies and polyclay jewelry, with other odds and ends tossed in.

3 pt items 0
2 pt items 0

1 pt items- Plushies. All plushies are made from felt, embroidery floss, and buttons, and are 1 point a piece.

Pink Skull Plushie- measures 2.5 in wide x 3.25 in high

Purple Robot Plushie- measures 2.5 in wide x 5 in high

Green Monster Plushie- measures 3.5 in wide x 3.75 in high

Sea Manatee Plushie- measures 5.5 in wide x 3 in high

Strawberry Pincushion- measures 3.25 in wide x 2.75 in high

Baby Dinosaurus Plushie measures 3 in wide x 3.5 in high

Grey Whale Plushie measures 4.5 in wide x 3 in high

1 pt. items- Jewelry. All jewelry is made from polymer clay & is 1 pt. a piece unless otherwise stated. Necklaces are pendants only, chain is not included. Everything is sealed with Sculpey glaze.

*Note* I forgot to actually measure these, so measurements listed are guestimations. But I'm usually pretty close on my guesses. If it's really important, I can measure them, it just might take me a little while to get back to you.

RHPS Pendant- 1.5 inches wide and 2 inches high

Jewel Cat Pendant- approx 1.5 in. all around.

Fortune Cookie Pendant- Around 2 inches in width and height. Might be slightly smaller.

Kawaii Kids Pendant- Around 2 inches in width and height. Might be slightly bigger.

Skull Pendant- No more than 1 inch all around.

Blue Bunny Pendant- About 1.5 inches. Possibly 2 in height.

Toast and Eggs Earrings- About 1 inch all around for each of these. No more than 1.5 inches.

Random Items

Magnet Sets- made from foam core, with magazine cutouts decoupaged on and sealed.

3 pc. magnet set (Victorian)  1pt. All measurements are anywhere from 1.5 inches to 2 inches.

3 pc. magnet set (Blue & Pink Patterns)  1pt. All 3 measure approx. 2.25 x 2.25

Items claimed by me:
atsuko to rainbow_Storms - Owl ring - (1)
Avesthel to rainbow_storms- Fairy Mouse House cards - (1)

___________________ ___________________ _________________

Starting points:3
Current points:  1
Pending points: 2
Total points:  3
« Last Edit: September 03, 2008 06:58:22 AM by Rainbow_Storms » THIS ROCKS   Logged

I do personal swaps! Just PM me!

I've recently gotten into blythes; check out my blog about mine here:
http://saffron42.livejournal.com
http://deliagrey.etsy.com
Miss Violaceous

Condones Flashing

View Profile available for personal swaps
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2008 03:54:45 PM »

~ Msviolaceous' Den of Iniquity ~

Wildside. 2 oz. faux cashmere (100% nylon) roving. This roving is hypoallergenic and animal-friendly, but it is marvelously soft and drafts very smoothly. I dyed this haphazardly on purpose, with lots of white splotches. I wanted the colors to blend up lighter with depth and interest when spun. The yellow will mellow the most. Two points.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/wildside.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/wildside2.jpg

Cinnabar. 2 oz. faux... cashmere or angora, I can't remember! Either way, it's more wonderful hypoallergenic and soft, fluffy 100% nylon roving. Try something different! This one is a semi-solid reddish orange, with some darker patches to create just a bit of depth in the finished yarn. The lowlights have just a bit of brown, so if you mix or ply it with fibers that contain brown or carmel tones it will look great. One point.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/cinnabar.jpg

Ocean Shallows. Approx. 2 oz. silk noils. Silk noils are a textured, sticky silk product, like clumped-up cobwebs. Use alone or mix with other fibers to make nifty textured yarns. Please note that there are some white spots in this batch (picture is representative) because noils are very dense and it's hard to get the dye all the way through without messing up all the connections between the fibers. However, if this bothers the claimer I can run it through one more time and add blue or green to the few remaining blank spots, just let me know when claiming. If you want to try noils but aren't wild about these colors, I do have one more lot of noils available for custom dyeing. Two points.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/oceanshallows.jpg

Peppermint Smoothie. Mystery wool with sparkly bits, approx. 22 yards chunky/bulky. I don't know how much the total weight of the starting batt was, but I know it was well less than 2 oz, so why don't we call this a half skein? Plied with cotton thread into a thick and thin boucle. Some of the sparkly bits stick out, and you have the option of letting them hang out of your knitting or carrying them along so they get worked into the fabric. Or you could tease the yarn so more stick out! One point.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Msviolaceous/Craft%20Projects/peppermintsmoothie2.jpg

Starting points: 2
Ending points: 2

August Claims:

AsphaltQueen to Miss Violaceous - Earrings (knitting and blue flower) - 1 point.
AsphaltQueen to Miss Violaceous - Knitting Magazine (Interweave Knits - Summer 2008) - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to loves2experiment - Cinnabar - 1 point.
Miss Violaceous to the_bees_knees - Wildside - 2 points.
Miss Violaceous to penguino - Ocean Shallows - 2 points.
Miss Violaceous to la_chrystelle - Peppermint Smoothie- 1 point.
ptarmic wumpus to Miss Violaceous - Boxers pillowcase - 1 point.
Sansa to Miss Violaceous - Filled Envelope - 2 points.
Phizzychick to Miss Violaceous - Gorey Kwongdzu - 1 point.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008 10:06:29 AM by Miss Violaceous » THIS ROCKS   Logged

pinkanddinky
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes." Proust

Sociologist with scissors

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2008 10:41:34 AM »

All Things Pinkanddinky

OPEN!

Items crafted in a smoke-free home. However, I have two cats who each have their own key to my craft room.

1/2 point items:

Covered button ponytail holders- .5 each
These are each on a new brown Goody hair elastic, except the pink one has a black elastic. Choose bird, pink, tree, or deer.

Switch plates- 1/2 point each. Varnished to protect them from dirt and wear. Comes with screws.

Paris collage-.5 point REDUCED!This is 5x7 inches and lovely framed.

1 Point Items

Arm band wallet-1
Made from waterproofed cotton so it won't absorb sweat. Velcro closure. One-size-fits-all adjustable strap. Lined with pink fabric. Perfect for times when you don't want to carry a purse.

Notecards- 3 cards for one point. Please indicate Set 1 or Set 2.
These are flat cards (do not open). Comes with envelopes.
Set 1: Buttons and Measuring tape

Set 2: Lace and fancy findings

Tooth fairy box- 1 point

2 Point Items

Vintage handkerchief apron- 2
Vintage but in perfect condition!

Handthrown Green Saucer-2
Penny to show size.

3 Point Items

Wooden Vintage Purse- 3 points (can only ship to US)
I bought this about ten years ago at a flea market and have enjoyed it so much. But seeing as I haven't used it in several years and it is too awesome to go to waste, I thought I'd let it go to its next owner. I hate to do it but I have got to limit this heavy item to those with a US address only.

Here is the back. You can see where the two pieces are glued. But it has held together fine for many many years.

The inside is an interesting color  Smiley

Supplies

Frame Bracelet-1.5

Copper herb labels- 3 packs for .5 point REDUCED!These come with a stylus to emboss them with the name of the herb or whatever you want to label.

Pink Suede cord- 2 packs for .5

Current: 1
Total:1

Sold: RECEIVED   SENT
To girlwithsixarms: bird and tree ponytail holders .5 each- total 1 pt.
To avesthel: hipslinger-2
To penguino: coasters-1

Bought: RECEIVED   SENT
From Avesthel: boxy measuring tape bag-2
From la_chrystelle: pink neckwarmer-1
From Zelda.Suicide: 2 burp cloths- total 1 point

From Zelda.Suicide: 3 washcloths- 1 point
From Oneredboot: cashmere handwarmers- 2

Wishlist:
Handcarved rubber stamps
Rapunzel scarf with earthy colors or browns and pinks mixed
poncho

« Last Edit: August 28, 2008 07:09:56 AM by pinkanddinky » THIS ROCKS   Logged

Threads you might like:
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Jump to page:
  Send this topic  |  Print  |  Bookmark  

Jump to:  

FacebookTwitterPinterest
only results with images
include swap threads
advanced search

your ad could be here!

How-To Videos
Texturizing Hair Using Thinning Shears
How to Start a Beauty Salon - Client Relationships
Clipper Haircut Cutting Techniques For Men
How to Blow Dry Hair
How to Style Curly and Wavy Hair
Latest Blog Articles
October 29, 2014 Featured Projects
Craft Challenge #103, Foodie Frenzy 2 Winner
Tute Tuesday: Upcycled Car Trash Bag with Liner

Comparison Shopping

Support Craftster
Become a
Friend of Craftster

Buy Craftster Swag
Buy Craft Supplies
Comparison Shopping

Craftster heartily thanks the following peeps...
Moderators

Follow Craftster...